GUILTY TX - Susan Loper, 40, Plano, 19 April 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds to me like someone accosted her when they knew no one would be around to hear or see, transported her somewhere else, then ditched her car in a shopping center and walked back to the club.

I'm betting that they had to be somewhere by a certain time that morning, maybe work, so they didn't take time to clean the crime scene in the fitness room.

I agree; it may be an employee of the club.

They said the car was found near Preston Road and the Dallas North Tollway---so kind of just a broad generalization of the area where it was found.

Preston Rd and The Dallas North Tollway run parallel to each other, with about 2 miles or so in between them. If her car was found on Preston, that would be close to her work, but if it was closer to the tollway, it would be more like 2+ miles in the other direction from Preston. Either way though, she didn't stay with the car for very long as far as distance is concerned.

I wonder why they didn't give a more exact location for where the car was found? You think they would have stated the exact location in case someone saw something suspicious.

If it's her that they found, there should be plenty of evidence to convict the person who did this. I hope it isn't anyone related to her poor son. He needs our prayers. He needed his mommy.

per Fox in depth report....."LE has stated there is a 'strong correlation' between the body found and the disappearance of Susan Loper"

I work in Plano, right on the Frisco line off of Preston Road. I do not live here so I had to ask a coworker who does live here more about the area. Our office sits almost exactly between where the body was found and the country club is located.

A few things I learned from a coworker about this area:

The country club is right off of Preston Road & Park. The abductor could have taken Preston Road or the Tollway to reach the area that the body and car were found. I've heard they were in close proximity so that's why I am lumping them together so I am not saying she was IN the car just saying they were found close together from what we are hearing.

My coworker lives across the street from the area that the body was found. She says this is NOT a large wooded area and CAN be seen from Preston Road, it can NOT be seen if coming from the Tollway.

My coworker remarked that it's weird that a body would be put "there"....there is a nature preserve pretty close to the country club apparently and this wooded area is just very small according to her. Maybe the person was familiar with this area? My coworker says this is just a heavily populated area very close to a mall. It just struck her as odd.

The wooded area is surrounded by homes. It is IN a neighborhood (she has a friend that lives there) and the area was in the process of being cleared so that they could continue the road (John Hickman) to the Tollway. I am not sure how cleared it is right now?!

A few other things to note:

The country club fitness center OPENS at 5:30 in the morning. If this was random, wouldn't the abductor have taken her in the parking lot instead of inside the club where someone could have easily walked in or there was a chance of video cameras?

I wonder how the members get into the fitness center? Do they have to scan a card or something?

JMO

Thank you so much for posting this! I have been keeping up with the Holly Bobo case and this one is just a little too close for comfort. The car was found about a mile from where I work!

The first thing I thought of when they said evidence found in the car suggested that she was abducted, was blood or possibly something to suggest that she was tied up or taken against her will?

This is really scary....I hope they find her soon!

Same here!!! I work at Park and Preston. This is way too close for comfort for me. I always think of this as being a safe area and wouldn't dream of anything like this happening.

Such a sad story. Breaks my heart.

Correction.....I am hearing from other coworkers that you CAN see the wooded area from the Tollway AND from Preston. My apologies!

Based on evidence found at the country club and in Loper's car, "it looks like a very violent attack on her." He would not elaborate on what that evidence was.

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2011/04/breaking-news-body-found-near.html

***picture of the location of the body*** I wouldn't call that "woods." Field.

I am willing to bet it is an "Ex". Sick b*stard. I feel so sick thinking of her autistic child. One thing I do love about Texas, we are pretty big on the death penalty, and whoever did this, deserves it.

I wonder who reported her missing? Her 5:45 appointment? Or did they realize she was missing when she didn't pick her son up from school?

I hope they find this guy SOON!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member