GUILTY TX - Susan Loper, 40, Plano, 19 April 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Another one in our backyard. At least they found her quickly and evidence won't be tarnished. Bless her family Lord.

A commenter on this article claims to have sources at the Frisco police dept. He claims that it's the ex-boyfriend who tried to frame the ex-husband. He also says "we" will recognize the ex-boyfriend's name and that he has a nice house in Frisco. If it's true, it makes me thing it will be a professional sports player or ex-player. There are a lot of them living in Frisco. Check out ccl's comments.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/comm...found-near-dallas-north-tollway-is-female.ece

CCL's comments have been deleted. Can you elaborate on the supposed timeline he gave?

Thank you so much for posting this! I have been keeping up with the Holly Bobo case and this one is just a little too close for comfort. The car was found about a mile from where I work!

The first thing I thought of when they said evidence found in the car suggested that she was abducted, was blood or possibly something to suggest that she was tied up or taken against her will?

This is really scary....I hope they find her soon!

I used to work about a mile from that intersection, as well. This hits a little too close to home. :(

Prayers for Susan Loper's family and friends! I saw on foxdfw news this morning that her body was found and identified.

I read on another sight that Ms. Loper's toll tag helped LE identify where her car had been and to quickly locate it. There are also comments speculating that an ex-boyfriend is a suspect and that he was possibly on the run near Abilene, TX. I will try find and post the link. I'll be praying this case is quickly solved.

This is happening far too often! I discovered this sight over a year ago after the apparent abduction/murder of a much adored woman from the town where my in-laws lived. After many months, a "MONSTER" from my home town was found guilty of capital murder. Hopefully the others involved will get their justice soon.

Prayers for Susan Loper's family and friends! I saw on foxdfw news this morning that her body was found and identified.

I read on another sight that Ms. Loper's toll tag helped LE identify where her car had been and to quickly locate it. There are also comments speculating that an ex-boyfriend is a suspect and that he was possibly on the run near Abilene, TX. I will try find and post the link. I'll be praying this case is quickly solved.

This is happening far too often! I discovered this sight over a year ago after the apparent abduction/murder of a much adored woman from the town where my in-laws lived. After many months, a "MONSTER" from my home town was found guilty of capital murder. Hopefully the others involved will get their justice soon.

Sunflower, we probably are not allowed to link the other site unless it is MSM, but you might ask a mod about it. Did the poster at the other site say where the info about the ex or his possible destination came from?

Thanks!

Investigation Into Susans Death Continues

Plano police said they are tracking a number of leads to who killed Susan Loper. They said they are researching every former acquaintance in their search for a suspect.

Meanwhile, extra grief counselors are on hand at Gunstream Elementary School, where Loper's only son is a second grader. The 8-year-old is also autistic.

School principal David Smolka told News 8 his students and staff are really struggling this week. He said Loper's murder is the second time a parent has been murdered in two months. In February, the father of two sisters, in the second and fifth grades, was found shot to death in the family driveway.

Smolka told News 8 today, a handful of students met with grief counselors earlier Thursday. He said they are having a hard time, but the school has tried to help them have as normal a day as possible.

Close friends of Loper said she and her only son were especially close. They said the two had a bond tighter than any mother and child they'd ever seen before.  

Snipped from: http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Inve...to-death-of-fitness-instructor-120377134.html

That makes me want to cry. That poor child. :( I really hope the cops find this fast.

At the end of one of the WFAA articles it was stated that Plano police planned to release mor details in the case "late Thursday afternoon".

It's suppertime in Texas. Isn't it late afternoon yet?

I saw a blog somewhere yesterday saying it was a high profile sports person ... which we sleuthers are good, you would think that tidbit would have come out already.

and i too am texan, i do not think this is a cop but you never know al la drew peterson?

kathy

I am on my iPhone and can't post a mobile link but there's an updated story at www.wfaa.com that says they are looking for an ex boyfriend and that more updates will be coming Friday morning. Can someone post the link please?

Praying for Susan's family and friends...especially her precious son!

I think everything we're hearing about a baseball player is hearsay from the commenter CCL. Obviously he knows something based on the fact that they are looking at her ex boyfriend as he said. However, I think the leap came when he said that "we" would know his name when we heard it. That comment has since been deleted and people were assuming he meant sports player because who else's name would we recognize? My thought was that he meant that his "source" (a LE officer) said that her friends would know when his name was released.

Still on my iPhone but just read another story on wfaa where Susan's friend talked about her. It was heartbreaking! :(

I am on my iPhone and can't post a mobile link but there's an updated story at www.wfaa.com that says they are looking for an ex boyfriend and that more updates will be coming Friday morning. Can someone post the link please?

Praying for Susan's family and friends...especially her precious son!

This one?
http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Inve...to-death-of-fitness-instructor-120377134.html

"Investigators went to East Texas Thursday as they searched for an ex-boyfriend of Loper's. However, Plano police would not go into further detail."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member