Found Safe TX - Tamara Reeves, 46, Odessa, 24 Aug 2017

I am not able to access her FB page as it seems it has been deactivated. Anyone else?

Hmm... [emoji848] In her video interview regarding DV & her story with her ex husband, she mentioned that her ex husband had access to her iCloud & was reading every text, had access to every photo, etc. I wonder if he has/had access to her Facebook also? If so, it's possible he was the one who deactivated it...

Do we know why she was at the hotel? http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/08/...mysterious-disappearance-of-woman-from-hotel/

Tamara Reeves, 46, disappeared on August 24 after last being seen near the Magnuson Hotel and Days Inn Hotel in Odessa, Texas at around 11:30 a.m.

Authorities also note that Reeves is not a resident of Odessa and has only been in town a few months. She is originally from Brownwood, which is over 200 miles away.

Investigators currently have no leads as to her whereabouts, though they have stopped short to suggest that foul play may have been involved in her disappearance. Authorities have also failed to note what vehicle she has been driving and if that vehicle also went missing.

According to MissingAdultKids, Reeves often travels the country working as a victim’s rights advocate in cases of domestic abuse. The site also notes that the 46-year-old has been in Odessa pushing for legislation to form a domestic violence registry. The missing persons website also alleges that Reeves is a domestic abuse survivor herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back