TX TX - Tammy Ellis, 24-25, Azle, 1 May 2012

LucyOso

Verified Registered Nurse
Reaction score
I couldn't find this posted yet. Please correct it if I did it wrong. :) Thanks. I now know I posted this in the wrong place and PM'd a MOD.

Missing, Tammy Cherie Ellis
Azle Texas
Age 24-25
White Female
61", 98#
Last seen May 01, 2012
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/18650/7/

Additional Info...

Also police had showed up at house girl screaming from gravel pit.(they went to house not gravel pit). She hasn't been seen since.

Tattoos lower stomach (flames),3 tattoos upper back ( Flames),(Butterfly middle),(Tribal),Tatoo left leg outer (Skull).

I found her when I was searching Namus. I also found this:

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/10563

Kind of eerie and some people may not want to view it. Look at the images. It looks like a skull and flames to me. Not sure how long it takes for decomposition.

Anything??? Makes me sad to see cases like this sit, while others get so much attention.

This doesn't sound like she was in a good place - I found this:

"A longtime family friend, Glen Foukes, said Tammy Ellis had been seen at a home in the 6100 block of Big Wood Court off Tenderfoot Trail and Jacksboro Highway. The home was the location of the brutal torture and murder of Earnest Ray Lackey, 34, of Burleson, in July 2012. Lackey’s body was found in August on the northeast side of Eagle Mountain Lake....."

More in the article at link below:

http://www.azlenews.net/news.asp?Story=20577

I couldn't find this posted yet. Please correct it if I did it wrong. :) Thanks. I now know I posted this in the wrong place and PM'd a MOD.

Azle Texas
Age 24-25
White Female
61", 98#
Last seen May 01, 2012
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/18650/7/

Additional Info...

Also police had showed up at house girl screaming from gravel pit.(they went to house not gravel pit). She hasn't been seen since.

Tattoos lower stomach (flames),3 tattoos upper back ( Flames),(Butterfly middle),(Tribal),Tatoo left leg outer (Skull).

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/10563

Kind of eerie and some people may not want to view it. Look at the images. It looks like a skull and flames to me. Not sure how long it takes for decomposition.

It does to me as well, MI is a long way from TX if it is her I would not be surprised though.

I wish we had more pictures of Tammy, specifically, pictures of her tattoos. Looks like whoever killed the "unidentified" person took great pains to rid the body of any identifiable marks. Fortunately, they found some of the peices. It really could be her. Says the body hair is dark/black. Her hair is naturally black, but had recently dyed it red. Good job, LucyOso.

I would assume they would have looked at the gravel pit, but I have learned dont assume anything! And yes that was a good find Lucy!

So little info out there about her.....

Good eye. Tammy's dentals are not on file and neither has DNA entered so there is no way to compare.

jmo

Ah, I didn't realize she had no dental/DNA entered. This is really sad and will probably remain unsolved :(

Ah, I didn't realize she had no dental/DNA entered. This is really sad and will probably remain unsolved :(

No - just need to get the info into the database to compare. In a perfect world, the database would contain all relevant information. Sadly, that is not usually the case :(

jmo

She is a very good friend of mine.we grew up together, lived few houses down from each other. It breaks my heart everyday knowing that there's no closure in this case. Know one tried hard to find her. I know so many details regarding this case that people, public, or law enforcement chose not to speak on. Its just so sad bc so much more could have been done to find her but instead, wasn't. Its not fair.

She is a very good friend of mine.we grew up together, lived few houses down from each other. It breaks my heart everyday knowing that there's no closure in this case. Know one tried hard to find her. I know so many details regarding this case that people, public, or law enforcement chose not to speak on. Its just so sad bc so much more could have been done to find her but instead, wasn't. Its not fair.

Hi Linda, why don't you consider becoming a verified insider and share what you know?

All cases need equal attention IMO and this appears to have had little considering the suspicious circumstances.

Welcome, by the way.

Azle Texas
Age 24-25
White Female
61", 98#
Last seen May 01, 2012
Missing Person Case

Additional Info...

Unidentified Person Case

I agree some of it looks like flames, but I think the other looks like a scorpion's tail. Great find tho!

Hello everyone- I know I'm a few years late to this thread, but we'd like to tell Tammy's story on our podcast. If anyone has any additional info that isn't posted here, please feel free to reach out. Her story is very strange and it's sad that it's talked about so little!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back