Identified! TX - Terrell, LIVING woman w/ amnesia, Aug'07 - Stacy Forbes

Since she was found wandering around a neighborhood in Dallas, perhaps it's more than just amnesia...

Dissociative Fugue (formerly Psychogenic Fugue) is also known as fugue state. It is caused by psychological trauma and is usually temporary, unresolved and therefore may return. The Merck Manual defines it as "one or more episodes of amnesia in which the inability to recall some or all of one's past and either the loss of one's identity or the formation of a new identity occur with sudden, unexpected, purposeful travel away from home"

I found a Natalie Dickenson who is missing from Dallas, as of 01/07. I can't find a picture of her, but the description is close. The only problem with this is she is described as mentally disabled with the mentality? of a 10 year old.
Lanie

Since she was found wandering around a neighborhood in Dallas, perhaps it's more than just amnesia...

Dissociative Fugue (formerly Psychogenic Fugue) is also known as fugue state. It is caused by psychological trauma and is usually temporary, unresolved and therefore may return.

I think you're right. Do you remember the recent story of the man missing in Michigan... His body turned up in the water a couple of months later. Didn't he have this too??

I think the tenacity here is brilliant... let's keep going. we can solve this one.

MG

I found a Natalie Dickenson who is missing from Dallas, as of 01/07. I can't find a picture of her, but the description is close. The only problem with this is she is described as mentally disabled with the mentality? of a 10 year old.
Lanie

I'd hope they'd check it out, but I'd submit it just in case.

http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?A200705079S Here's another possible.

I noticed on this one in one of the pics the nose looks pretty similar. I think after looking at pictures for two days non-stop, everyone has similarities that stand out. Think I will take a break from this and finish my insurance photos.

here's a link with another picture of this girl... she should be listed towards the bottom! They do seem to look alike ....

http://www.wcmckids.org/MissingAlerts.htm

:confused: Where are all of these people??? I can't help but to get SO depressed every time i look through the database. How could they have vanished into thin air?? :( *sigh*
MG

Here are a couple possibilities, the first link, the woman has colored her hair and it's longer, but there are some similarities; the second link obviously has a wrong DOB:

http://www.carolesundfoundation.com/sections/missing?person=455

http://www.carolesundfoundation.com/sections/missing?person=281

http://www.carolesundfoundation.com/sections/missing?person=506

I'm not sure about the others, but the first link, Deidre Harm.. (Sp) has already been located deceased.

I think you're right. Do you remember the recent story of the man missing in Michigan... His body turned up in the water a couple of months later. Didn't he have this too??

I think the tenacity here is brilliant... let's keep going. we can solve this one.

MG

I think you ment the man in WI

I think you ment the man in WI

LOL, she got most of the facts straight! Give her credit for that! :blowkiss:

I'm the same way. They all start to blur together after a while and I get my piercings, tattoos, and locations all mixed up.

You're right Taximom...haha I knew it was North Central US and there was a lake :doh:! I think his name was Keith or Ken - AH Gores was his last name! the details are so hard to keep straight, esp after searching database after database of missing adults.

Does anyone know exactly how many missing adults there are in the US right now? I think it's a staggering number.

MG

You're right Taximom...haha I knew it was North Central US and there was a lake :doh:! I think his name was Keith or Ken - AH Gores was his last name! the details are so hard to keep straight, esp after searching database after database of missing adults.

Does anyone know exactly how many missing adults there are in the US right now? I think it's a staggering number.

MG

See, now I would have said AL GORE and gotten it all screwed up! :D

California DOJ has a listing for Shawna Nicole (Niki) Platte, all her stats and looks fit, missing from Garden Grove in 2001, can't find her on doe, but DOJ has her pic in their huge quarterly PDF...what does anyone think of her for a match???

I am reviewing the entire missing from CA, expecting to find a more recent missing person, but Shawna fits, and no one else is remotely close yet, from CA.

Shawna is missing a front tooth, so easy enough to rule her in or out by checking if Jane Doe has a fake front tooth!

It seems like I KNOW her know her, like not from a missing persons case. It's driving me a little crazy!!!!

That's getting me too. I have her picture up in the house just looking at it because its like it is on the tip of my tongue but I just can't speak. I don't know if it is because she looks like my sister or if I have seen her before. Driving me crazy too.

I took some flyers with me when we went off the other day. P'd me off how many people will not post flyers in their businesses. I just hope those same people are never treated like they treat other human beings.

Thanks to everyone who is looking for a match. I bet if she knew how you all care, she would thank you to.

See you guys later, back to looking at pics.

She looks thinner than her weight states in the picture...Do you think the weight or height is incorrect. I am 5' 5"/6" and 125...if I were her weight as listed 165-170 I would be chunky, noticably chunky IMO (no offense anyone).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSmurf1
Back