TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh nevermind, it's the surveillance video of the car. And police don't think a car driving around in the parking lot right before her murder is tied to the murder. Yeah right.

attachment.php

-Nin

you also do not see the cellphone or whatever was as one person said "hands free device" mounted on dash. Could be that in these stills ? I think some of these are clearly edited out stuff. JMHO

Great Job NIN and Jethro! We appreciate it. Group Effort for sure :loveyou:

In the swfa longer video, at about the 1:13 time mark, does anyone else wonder about the two vehicles parked in the swfa lot? Why would be there in the middle of the night?

Could someone point me to the link for the longer video? TIA

Just some musings and comments on an icy Monday morning:

1. Very unlikely that SWFA edited their video in any way. I think the YouTube version might be somewhat compressed/degraded by the upload process, but not enough to make more detail visible.

2. The great zooming capabilities of SWFA's cameras which are seen in other videos - they are of no use here. The zooming would have needed to happen on the front end, during recording. These recordings are from a distance, and it is what it is.

3. As you look frame by frame and analyze what you think you see inside the car, keep in mind the multiple light sources in that parking lot. There are a lot of reflections going on, and they move and change along with the car movement. I suggest looking at the video at normal speed a bunch of times and noting what is obviously light reflecting. Then when you go frame by frame, you can disregard those things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just saw the news feed at top of page that there's new information on the case. But I can't find it, help?

If you mean the moving ticker on WS, I think it s the same one that was there since they reopened our thread. Not positive, of course.

I wonder if we're not over thinking this murder. I have a tendency to do that. I'm not sure the SP(s) are as smart as we're giving them credit for.
That tag, even though possibly stolen or exchanged should be traceable. It has to
lead back to something.
And those baklavas....I sure hoped they enjoyed eating it.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

this post reminded me of the lawyer I worked for and how he loved it when it was raining cause back then you just let the client be found guilty on speeding tickets and appealed. If it was raining all the cops were working traffic accidents and didnt show up to court so all his clients got their tickets tossed. Wonder if the rain made for additional security for the perp knowing cops were probably pre occupied with the weather and car wrecks.

While attending a Citizens Police Academy in TX, years ago, I learned they do not like to pull cars over when it is raining. But, you didn't hear it from me!

I was referring to LE in Washington state being so protective of the accused as in we had a nurse killed and then chopped up and placed in different trash cans around Seattle and still the cops refused to name him until the arrest and still wont show his face ! In Texas they would plaster his name face and address all over MSM LOL this is what I meant by the softies up here in the northwest This nurse killer, her friends knew she was on a date with him and cops tracked him down pretty quick but still wouldnt say who he was. At his arraingment they refused to let the media film him. Weird IMO

I am so sorry Dizzychick! I totally misunderstood your post as a standalone post and referencing this case. Please accept my apology/ While I stand by my post, I am sorry and again was not trying to be snarky.

In the case your referencing, I can understand why they did not name him until he was arrested. They did not what him to know they knew who he was and run and/or destroy evidence. I feel certain once they knew who he was they had him under tight/heavy surveillance . That would be good police work. They have to get all their paperwork done and make sure that their SW are legit.

At the arraignment, do you mean in the courtroom or leaving? What is the standard there? If in courtroom, that would be the judges call, or I would think. I can kinda understand the police not allowing him to be filmed, if when he was leaving. Could possibly have been a security reason? JMHO they may only allow filming, when they hope to get something they can use later. *Like Arron Lewis, they paraded him in front of the media in hopes he would run his arrogant mouth and be able to use it. That is exactly what happen... he did and they did... use it at his trial lol. JMHO I have to trust the Police in that case too there was a reason they wouldn't allow. Maybe it had to do with the horrific crime he did? Possible he would yap about it and be something that would be very offensive? I sure they have shown what he looks like. Big Hugs

100% agree. IMO it's beyond coincidental that BB was out-of-town. Add to that - BB was going to a place where he thought he could not be reached for a few days. As you said, if someone wanted to frame BB, why would (s)he not kill Missy when BB was home sleeping in bed? There would be no way to independently verify that alibi. However, a fishing trip to another state can easily be "corroborated," especially if one suddenly takes an interest in posting on SM and checking into places....

Given the public SM postings of BB and MB, it would have been extremely easy for SP to ascertain that BB was not going to be in Midlothian on April 18.

I want justice for this family! Given the information that we have, there are too many plausible scenarios... many of which don't involve the family at all, but the above information continues to trouble me.

Yes, this has always bothered me, as well. It's just too neat and convenient.

IMHO

I wonder if we're not over thinking this murder. I have a tendency to do that. I'm not sure the SP(s) are as smart as we're giving them credit for.
That tag, even though possibly stolen or exchanged should be traceable. It has to
lead back to something.
And those baklavas....I sure hoped they enjoyed eating it.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I agree there is a tendency to overthink - especially when we get to know all the details and try to piece them together. It can get overly complicated.

In this case, however, I do think the perp(s) planned it very well. I do not think this was random or spur-of-the-moment. In the beginning, I thought the planning was mainly about the outfit and timing the attack when Missy arrived.

Now I think there was more to the planning. I think there were likely two people involved with the actual crime scene and perhaps a third person involved with the planning. I think they cased the joint ahead of time. I think they knew security videos would capture them and they were confident they would not be caught.

I don't think the perps are super genius types - probably not known in their circles for their intellect - but I do think they are smart enough to have planned this out very well. So, someone with planning experience and the ability to remain steady with what most people would find an unsettling and disturbing plan. Someone firm in their conviction that the murder was the solution to a problem.

I don't think brain surgeon, but I also do not think mental illness or diminished intellectual capacity at all.

jmo

As soon as he stated about the rental car having Mississippi plates, my radar stood straight up. I can't believe anyone who had a close relative, friend and especially SPOUSE/CHILD murdered would say anything like this. I would be so distraught I would have no desire to talk to anyone from media and would have told them as such and to get off my property.

that was my point bringing the plates statement up, would that be considered a freudian slip ?

I agree there is a tendency to overthink - especially when we get to know all the details and try to piece them together. It can get overly complicated.

In this case, however, I do think the perp(s) planned it very well. I do not think this was random or spur-of-the-moment. In the beginning, I thought the planning was mainly about the outfit and timing the attack when Missy arrived.

Now I think there was more to the planning. I think there were likely two people involved with the actual crime scene and perhaps a third person involved with the planning. I think they cased the joint ahead of time. I think they knew security videos would capture them and they were confident they would not be caught.

I don't think the perps are super genius types - probably not known in their circles for their intellect - but I do think they are smart enough to have planned this out very well. So, someone with planning experience and the ability to remain steady with what most people would find an unsettling and disturbing plan. Someone firm in their conviction that the murder was the solution to a problem.

I don't think brain surgeon, but I also do not think mental illness or diminished intellectual capacity at all.

jmo

He/She/They were either exquisite planners who may have pulled off the perfect crime or they were the luckiest people on the planet.

The suspect first appears inside the church at 3:50 a.m. Missy comes into the church at 4:20 a.m. The first class member arrives at 4:30 a.m. That gives them 15 minutes to commit the murder and escape undetected - pretty slim window of opportunity.

that was my point bringing the plates statement up, would that be considered a freudian slip ?

Yes, dizzy, I think it was absolutely a Freudian slip. Why, would he have mentioned a license plate? Unless, sometime earlier, he had been part of a discussion about license plates, or was simply aware of a discussion.

IMHO

He/She/They were either exquisite planners who may have pulled off the perfect crime or they were the luckiest people on the planet.

The suspect first appears inside the church at 3:50 a.m. Missy comes into the church at 4:20 a.m. The first class member arrives at 4:30 a.m. That gives them 15 minutes to commit the murder and escape undetected - pretty slim window of opportunity.

BTW---love your handle!!! :takeabow:

THANK YOU!!! Seeing the lens covered up literally made me jump back. But them it was cut shortly thereafter. (((ezrah)))

So that could also explain why the murder was not caught on film. We have been working with the assumption they moved to where a camera was not recording. But they also may have just covered the lense.

Yes, a very slim window! That's why all that planning was essential and being on site early was important. She/he/they were ready, had a plan, followed it....and were successful. The success was set up in all the preparation.

I am still holding onto hope that the perp(s) will be caught. Truth will eventually win.

For real! The only thing I can say with certainty is that there is a driver in the Altima!

RBBM. Yes, which is why it is strange to me about the portion of video where looks like 2 people in front seat referenced upthread.
... the seats are light colored. So it could be the seat that is seen on passenger side, but why is the driver same color image? *in the orig video not just in ss that have been enhanced* Driver definitely is not dressed in light colored clothing.

*...Could that be an illusion from the lights hitting the windshield and just giving the outline of what in the car driver and seat/passenger? **lighting/hitting the windshield causing inside to be a shadow. Shadow would also show the seat outline as well as driver outline jmho

... was the video blurred by SWFA for some odd reason?

... hands free device on dash not shown in that view , but is shown in other

At present, I am leaning towards ** illusion from the lights hitting the wet windshield. :waitasec: why no windshield wipers, clearly it is raining. JMHO

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It looks like a dog of some sort in the back that is smaller than the one I see in the front. Y'all think I'm kidding but I am seeing dog/s. I will try to post the Altima pictures where I am seeing this

Not necessarily.

My husband and I rent cars for our road trips - at least twice a year if not more often. We never know what state plate the rental cars will have. We've had plates from states all over the country. You can't assume that a rental car from Mississippi has Mississippi plates.

Now, if BB asked for MS-plates at the rental office we would have a hint this being verrry important to him and urgently required .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288