TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my 30+ years of life...I never knew murder was justified? Regardless of what choices one deems poor in another persons life, it's never ok. I own it, I can be judgmental too at times and then I'm reminded to take the plank out of my own eye before I look at the speck in someone else's. Regardless of motive, past behaviors, etc...murder is NEVER ok and NEVER deserved. JMO

ETA: Not justifying behaviors I disagree with, but that's not my business. This is in response to the post that will probably be deleted above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YOU are absolutely and 100% correct in your post. What you have expressed is also my conviction and opinion of MURDER!!! Thank you.

In my 30+ years of life...I never knew murder was justified? Regardless of what choices one deems poor in another persons life, it's never ok. I own it, I can be judgmental too at times and then I'm reminded to take the plank out of my own eye before I look at the speck in someone else's. Regardless of motive, past behaviors, etc...murder is NEVER ok and NEVER deserved. JMO

ETA: Not justifying behaviors I disagree with, but that's not my business. This is in response to the post that will probably be deleted above.

MURDER is never justifiable, but often, homicides are deemed to be justifiable.JMO

MURDER is never justifiable, but often, homicides are deemed to be justifiable. JMO

cady, Thanks you for distinguishing ^ this out ^ as a point of criminal law. Moral or religious justification is another matter. IDK if this thread is approp. place for that subject, not going there.

If anyone is suggesting Missy death's was legally justified in any way, shape, or form under TX criminal statutes, doubtful to me. I may be misunderstanding.

Briefly, in Texas like many states, "justifiable death" includes death caused by -
--- gas, injection, etc to prisoner by gov/st. personnel, pursuant to ct order (& historically by hanging, guillotine, etc).
--- defense of self, or
---defense of others.
For Texas' penal code re:
"GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF CRIMINAL RESPONSIBILITY
CHAPTER 9. JUSTIFICATION EXCLUDING CRIMINAL RESPONSIBILITY".
http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/docs/PE/htm/PE.9.htm

JM2cts.

Last month Midlothian PD arrests an Ellis County constable for alleged evidence tampering.

Last week the Ellis County sheriff resigns before pleading guilty to a misdemeanor assault charge.

And now the Midlothian PD has asked the Texas Rangers to help them investigate an officer-involved shooting. (Good for them for requesting the help.)

http://www.fox4news.com/news/241013991-story

I hope the MPD and the FBI are developing a solid case against the perp(s) in the Missy Bevers case, but wonder if such upheaval in local law enforcement is hindering progress. Only speculating.

Last month Midlothian PD arrests an Ellis County constable for alleged evidence tampering.

Last week the Ellis County sheriff resigns before pleading guilty to a misdemeanor assault charge.

And now the Midlothian PD has asked the Texas Rangers to help them investigate an officer-involved shooting. (Good for them for requesting the help.)

http://www.fox4news.com/news/241013991-story

I hope the MPD and the FBI are developing a solid case against the perp(s) in the Missy Bevers case, but wonder if such upheaval in local law enforcement is hindering progress. Only speculating.
You left out the judge who gave herself an enormous raise! Hope they wait till after re-election. Texas Rangers is standard procedure. I don't think they had to call them in. JMO

cady, Thanks you for distinguishing ^ this out ^ as a point of criminal law. Moral or religious justification is another matter. IDK if this thread is approp. place for that subject, not going there.

If anyone is suggesting Missy death's was legally justified in any way, shape, or form under TX criminal statutes, doubtful to me. I may be misunderstanding.

Briefly, in Texas like many states, "justifiable death" includes death caused by -
--- gas, injection, etc to prisoner by gov/st. personnel, pursuant to ct order (& historically by hanging, guillotine, etc).
--- defense of self, or
---defense of others.
For Texas' penal code re:
"GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF CRIMINAL RESPONSIBILITY
CHAPTER 9. JUSTIFICATION EXCLUDING CRIMINAL RESPONSIBILITY".
http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/docs/PE/htm/PE.9.htm

JM2cts.

Missy, clearly was MURDERED. But some kook out there for some unknown reason, feels that her killing was justified. No court will see it that way, just to clarify! JMO

Two comments from a poster back in May:
1--Why don't we know who accompanied BB to MS?
2--Why haven't 911 tapes been released?

STILL valid questions, IMO.

WannaB here.
I backed off following and stopped posting.LE doesn’t seem to want us around and no new info is being discovered or released.

With the benefit of time and countless hours logged by faithful sleuthers; we know a fewthings.There is as much, if not more,that we don’t know. How much LE knows is the wild card. As frustrating as that is to us, I can imagine it is many times more frustrating for SP.Whose life hangs in the balance. And I suppose I am willing to make that trade off.Especially since that is theonly option I really have.This is a Chinese election.

We’re approaching a year; I’ve followed it from a week or two in.
I sit back with a rainy Sunday evening to kill, to collect my meandering thoughts and observations.

I’ll start off by saying:
This is solely my personal opinion, which has been frequently proven to be wrong.I have no agenda.I attempt to hold no personal prejudices.For those I am sure to offend; I am sorry. That was not my intention.

I admire some of the earliest prognosticators.They stopped LE from identifying SP as a male to say, “No; this looks more like a woman.” I believe they are right. I believe SP is 5’4 to 5’5. I’m going to accept the high level of scientific measurement done by the experts in Tarrant County. They gave a range of 5’2 to 5’7. Why? In case there was artificial padding in either the helmet or shoes.If they said 5’4 to 5’5 and the perp was 5’7.S core one for the defense.

Studying the video and comparing context, the person has many attributes of a smaller than average person. The average American is 5’7.From the freeze frame of SP by the “magazine rack”, SP does not carry a lot of extra weight below the waste.The padding at and above the waste conceals their upper body size, but unless this person is significantly disproportional, it doesn’t appear to be overly heavy.While I disagree with BatBrat’s height estimate, I think she was pretty accurate on thickness.

This height is more prevalent among women. Some of the misdirection, and idiosyncrasies lean toward a woman at least being involved in the planning and likely carrying it out.The clearest picture of SP looking at the hallway camera seems to indicate a rather light-skinned, softer featured individual. I believe theycame from the west (less development), parked the car behind the building and left going west.She was murdered soon after she arrived and they were out of there in less than 10 or 12 minutes.

We don’t know if there was an accomplice. If there was one inside COCC, they pulled off a very unlikely feat of avoiding any cameras, shadowing, or indications from SP. However, the severity of the damaged doors and windows (unlikely asmallish female), the calmness of SP, amount of planning, lean toward an accomplice. The abnormal extra-curricularactivity at SWFA, is unusually coincidental.But the more people involved.The greater risk.

So we really don’t know if there was an accomplice, nor to what level they were involved.The level of detail, strategy, and bafflement of LE thus far might point to help from someone with LE or military background.Or they could just be dang-dog-lucky.

I believe a small handgun was used as the murder weapon. MB was extremely fit and strong, as well astrained; and would appear to have the advantage in a manual confrontation. To instigate that kind of attack would be brazen. Hat-tip to Jethro in pointingout that the level of blood evidence did not allow instant recognition of SP’s path out of the building; thus not likely an extensive pre-mortem conflict witha hammer.The hammer was later used tovent frustration and aggression. Anddisfigure (the funeral was closed casket).

Motive. Let’s start out with what I don’t believe is motive (IMO).I don’t think this was random.There are way too many moving parts.The attack was too unusually targeted (more tc).There has been no similar activity,similar church break-ins before or after. The extensive planning and preparations (see outfit); the poor possible payout of this target.They did not lookor sincerely attempt to find anything.They were meandering and waiting for something/somebody.Very unburgular-like

I don’t think it was proximity to covert or illegal activity.She would probably have told her husband or someone else about something (MB was very verbal and communicative; with 1000+FB friends).This would show up somewhere (SM, etc.) or sprung a leak somewhere. She was not the type to judge or seek out orbe around potential trouble.She just loved everyone and wanted everyone to love her.That was an overwhelming theme of those who described her character.

I don’t think it was religious, a life-style judgement, or anything of that nature.The family mainly went to two churches (one home church, one with a thriving youth ministry for the kids). I am familiar with both, one more than the other.I know their theology. I know and have had lunch with one of the pastors.They both have mainstream Baptist roots, and are targeting the segment of society that might not engage in a more traditional church experience.If there is a church tie; it actually would actually be the fact that these churches had a less judgmental philosophy and thus might attract a slightly rougher crowd than First Baptist County-Seat.

If you are easily offended.This would be a good time to role and scroll. What was unusual in this case?Missy was anoutlier.She worked out 3 hours a day for herself and then led others in sessions or private workouts. That floored me. The gym where I work out has paid trainers and class-leaders, and in watching them lead others in exercise, I would assume THAT would be enough to keep themselves in tip-top shape.To add up to three hours of personal workout time.That is an outlier.

Another outlier was the number of men she was physically involved with. SIL was on MSM divulging an affair that she was involved in the past year or two.Police and BB (backed by SW) also indicate the CW was familiar and flirtatious in the beginning of the year and uncovered evidence that this was leading to a rendezvous by spring.KS was issued a search warrant because of evidence found and/or divulged by BB. In one document, it mentions one of her being involved with one of these men and other liaisons (plural was used).When parsing and putting all the pieces together, there was evidence for at least 3 recent/ongoing extra-marital relationships. That were known.I do not say this in judgement.As the patron saint once eloquently said, “There,but by the grace of God, go I.” And would highly encourage anybody who would judge, anyone who would downplay the horrific-ness of this terrible crime to get some perspective in your life.

However.These are pertinent facts, and in pursuit ofthe truth, I will not shirk away from facts because I don’t like them. Jealousy and betrayal are two major motives of murder.And the situation leaves the door open to both of them. Very early on, LE from other jurisdictions repeated from their experience:Money, sex and relationships. And I don’t want to hear these circumstancesare just every-day America. Statistics do not bear that out.Especially among the demographic of 45 YO, church-going, Bible-toting mothers of three.

Back to the crime scene.She was attacked witha hammer to the head and chest.There’s your next outlier.I was bored last night and went on line to study hammer attacks (they’re more common than you think.) And with our main streetsbecoming saturated with cameras, you can actually spend a couple hours actually watching them.Observations. With the hammer, the effects of size and strength are amplified.No where did I see a smaller person beating a more robust person because they had a hammer(with could more easily happen with a knife). None of the conflicts lasted over 2-3 minutes, and in some cases, the victim was able to defend themselves and escape.IF agun was not involved, no conflict would probably have lasted over a few minutes.

The other outlier.SP attacked her chest.Nowhere did this every happen. Ever. Frankly. I tried to envision howit could happen (the victims had their hands out and took defensive measures,often trying to immobilize the hammer).I believe her chest was attacked after she was down and immobile(probably shot).And it was done in extreme rage.And it targeted hersexuality.

Who would have the motive? In every relationshipthere are two sides and either/both can, and probably would feel emotions of extreme anger. One the one side, you had MB telling BB everyday how much she loved him.And we know the husband was aware of at least some of the relationships. On theother side, there is someone who could likely in relationship with the person she is with. Ultimate betrayal and possible threat to an established relationship.

About 3 months in, I stated that if the crime is not solved in a year, it is probablyis a “hit” by someone one-removed from the cast of characters.Interesting, looking back, several mentioned the possibility that it might not be key players, but close relatives or sig others.At the time, I thought that was quite unlikely.The longer this goes on, the more likely I believe that becomes.And the more unlikely this will be to solve. Having said all that; LE has said they havenot come across the “love triangle” situation.Which opens the board up to another scenario.

IF SP is someone who was personally taking out their rage over a perceived or alleged threat that MB posed; their strategy was a concealing outfit and well-constructed plan.
IF it were someone in proximityto the B family; their strategy was to have it carried out by someone removed from the situation and off the radar.

If itwas someone on the SW list, I would hope that would have been resolved bynow.

LE lackof fear/threat of this happening again speaks volumes.

Looking at the Delphi case underscores how difficult these can be to solve.They have a clearer picture, an audio recording, a smaller community, 5X the manpower, 5X the leads, and 5X the reward money.And probably more physical evidence.From what I can tell. And still nothing.
So we are at a loss. It’s all on the MPD at this point. We’re counting on you to bring Missy justice.

WannaB here.
I backed off following and stopped posting.LE doesn’t seem to want us around and no new info is being discovered or released.

With the benefit of time and countless hours logged by faithful sleuthers; we know a fewthings.There is as much, if not more,that we don’t know. How much LE knows is the wild card. As frustrating as that is to us, I can imagine it is many times more frustrating for SP.Whose life hangs in the balance. And I suppose I am willing to make that trade off.Especially since that is theonly option I really have.This is a Chinese election.

We’re approaching a year; I’ve followed it from a week or two in.
I sit back with a rainy Sunday evening to kill, to collect my meandering thoughts and observations.

I’ll start off by saying:
This is solely my personal opinion, which has been frequently proven to be wrong.I have no agenda.I attempt to hold no personal prejudices.For those I am sure to offend; I am sorry. That was not my intention.

I admire some of the earliest prognosticators.They stopped LE from identifying SP as a male to say, “No; this looks more like a woman.” I believe they are right. I believe SP is 5’4 to 5’5. I’m going to accept the high level of scientific measurement done by the experts in Tarrant County. They gave a range of 5’2 to 5’7. Why? In case there was artificial padding in either the helmet or shoes.If they said 5’4 to 5’5 and the perp was 5’7.S core one for the defense.

Studying the video and comparing context, the person has many attributes of a smaller than average person. The average American is 5’7.From the freeze frame of SP by the “magazine rack”, SP does not carry a lot of extra weight below the waste.The padding at and above the waste conceals their upper body size, but unless this person is significantly disproportional, it doesn’t appear to be overly heavy.While I disagree with BatBrat’s height estimate, I think she was pretty accurate on thickness.

This height is more prevalent among women. Some of the misdirection, and idiosyncrasies lean toward a woman at least being involved in the planning and likely carrying it out.The clearest picture of SP looking at the hallway camera seems to indicate a rather light-skinned, softer featured individual. I believe theycame from the west (less development), parked the car behind the building and left going west.She was murdered soon after she arrived and they were out of there in less than 10 or 12 minutes.

We don’t know if there was an accomplice. If there was one inside COCC, they pulled off a very unlikely feat of avoiding any cameras, shadowing, or indications from SP. However, the severity of the damaged doors and windows (unlikely asmallish female), the calmness of SP, amount of planning, lean toward an accomplice. The abnormal extra-curricularactivity at SWFA, is unusually coincidental.But the more people involved.The greater risk.

So we really don’t know if there was an accomplice, nor to what level they were involved.The level of detail, strategy, and bafflement of LE thus far might point to help from someone with LE or military background.Or they could just be dang-dog-lucky.

I believe a small handgun was used as the murder weapon. MB was extremely fit and strong, as well astrained; and would appear to have the advantage in a manual confrontation. To instigate that kind of attack would be brazen. Hat-tip to Jethro in pointingout that the level of blood evidence did not allow instant recognition of SP’s path out of the building; thus not likely an extensive pre-mortem conflict witha hammer.The hammer was later used tovent frustration and aggression. Anddisfigure (the funeral was closed casket).

Motive. Let’s start out with what I don’t believe is motive (IMO).I don’t think this was random.There are way too many moving parts.The attack was too unusually targeted (more tc).There has been no similar activity,similar church break-ins before or after. The extensive planning and preparations (see outfit); the poor possible payout of this target.They did not lookor sincerely attempt to find anything.They were meandering and waiting for something/somebody.Very unburgular-like

I don’t think it was proximity to covert or illegal activity.She would probably have told her husband or someone else about something (MB was very verbal and communicative; with 1000+FB friends).This would show up somewhere (SM, etc.) or sprung a leak somewhere. She was not the type to judge or seek out orbe around potential trouble.She just loved everyone and wanted everyone to love her.That was an overwhelming theme of those who described her character.

I don’t think it was religious, a life-style judgement, or anything of that nature.The family mainly went to two churches (one home church, one with a thriving youth ministry for the kids). I am familiar with both, one more than the other.I know their theology. I know and have had lunch with one of the pastors.They both have mainstream Baptist roots, and are targeting the segment of society that might not engage in a more traditional church experience.If there is a church tie; it actually would actually be the fact that these churches had a less judgmental philosophy and thus might attract a slightly rougher crowd than First Baptist County-Seat.

If you are easily offended.This would be a good time to role and scroll. What was unusual in this case?Missy was anoutlier.She worked out 3 hours a day for herself and then led others in sessions or private workouts. That floored me. The gym where I work out has paid trainers and class-leaders, and in watching them lead others in exercise, I would assume THAT would be enough to keep themselves in tip-top shape.To add up to three hours of personal workout time.That is an outlier.

Another outlier was the number of men she was physically involved with. SIL was on MSM divulging an affair that she was involved in the past year or two.Police and BB (backed by SW) also indicate the CW was familiar and flirtatious in the beginning of the year and uncovered evidence that this was leading to a rendezvous by spring.KS was issued a search warrant because of evidence found and/or divulged by BB. In one document, it mentions one of her being involved with one of these men and other liaisons (plural was used).When parsing and putting all the pieces together, there was evidence for at least 3 recent/ongoing extra-marital relationships. That were known.I do not say this in judgement.As the patron saint once eloquently said, “There,but by the grace of God, go I.” And would highly encourage anybody who would judge, anyone who would downplay the horrific-ness of this terrible crime to get some perspective in your life.

However.These are pertinent facts, and in pursuit ofthe truth, I will not shirk away from facts because I don’t like them. Jealousy and betrayal are two major motives of murder.And the situation leaves the door open to both of them. Very early on, LE from other jurisdictions repeated from their experience:Money, sex and relationships. And I don’t want to hear these circumstancesare just every-day America. Statistics do not bear that out.Especially among the demographic of 45 YO, church-going, Bible-toting mothers of three.

Back to the crime scene.She was attacked witha hammer to the head and chest.There’s your next outlier.I was bored last night and went on line to study hammer attacks (they’re more common than you think.) And with our main streetsbecoming saturated with cameras, you can actually spend a couple hours actually watching them.Observations. With the hammer, the effects of size and strength are amplified.No where did I see a smaller person beating a more robust person because they had a hammer(with could more easily happen with a knife). None of the conflicts lasted over 2-3 minutes, and in some cases, the victim was able to defend themselves and escape.IF agun was not involved, no conflict would probably have lasted over a few minutes.

The other outlier.SP attacked her chest.Nowhere did this every happen. Ever. Frankly. I tried to envision howit could happen (the victims had their hands out and took defensive measures,often trying to immobilize the hammer).I believe her chest was attacked after she was down and immobile(probably shot).And it was done in extreme rage.And it targeted hersexuality.

Who would have the motive? In every relationshipthere are two sides and either/both can, and probably would feel emotions of extreme anger. One the one side, you had MB telling BB everyday how much she loved him.And we know the husband was aware of at least some of the relationships. On theother side, there is someone who could likely in relationship with the person she is with. Ultimate betrayal and possible threat to an established relationship.

About 3 months in, I stated that if the crime is not solved in a year, it is probablyis a “hit” by someone one-removed from the cast of characters.Interesting, looking back, several mentioned the possibility that it might not be key players, but close relatives or sig others.At the time, I thought that was quite unlikely.The longer this goes on, the more likely I believe that becomes.And the more unlikely this will be to solve. Having said all that; LE has said they havenot come across the “love triangle” situation.Which opens the board up to another scenario.

IF SP is someone who was personally taking out their rage over a perceived or alleged threat that MB posed; their strategy was a concealing outfit and well-constructed plan.
IF it were someone in proximityto the B family; their strategy was to have it carried out by someone removed from the situation and off the radar.

If itwas someone on the SW list, I would hope that would have been resolved bynow.

Looking at the Delphi case underscores how difficult these can be to solve.They have a clearer picture, an audio recording, a smaller community, 5X the manpower, 5X the leads, and 5X the reward money.And probably more physical evidence.From what I can tell. And still nothing.
So we are at a loss. It’s all on the MPD at this point. We’re counting on you to bring Missy justice.

Very good!!

Snips from

I will accept the Tarrant County experts too. They have been on site, saw all the actual evidence to make their determination. Their work is what will be held up as expert testimony in the real trial evidence

Asst Chief Johnson stated they did not believe was dark skin individual so light skinned I agree with also.
West was the area in front of the church with the big glass front. If they parked their car behind the church building, they parked in the North (side) or East (rear is the East side of building) so depending on which side North or South side would determine NE or SE side of rear. Personally I still going with Suspect parking on North/NE corner. Many variables to why the suspect could have been there longer. All we know for fact is when MB is stated as entering *most current is the Updated April 22, 2016 "Monday, April 18, 2016: 4:20 A.M. – Mrs. Bevers appears on video surveillance camera walking into the church building" https://www.facebook.com/1950470073...95047007358/10154082916172359/?type=3&theater So from 4:20 until the first responders arrived, we pubic have no idea who arrived or left the property. MB was per Ford F150 (5:00 already deceased) and ATT Target Number SW (5:06 not breathing and deceased) when got 911 calls

I believe a small handgun was used as the murder weapon. MB was extremely fit and strong, as well as trained; and would appear to have the advantage in a manual confrontation. To instigate that kind of attack would be brazen. Hat-tip to Jethro in pointing out that the level of blood evidence did not allow instant recognition of SP’s path out of the building; thus not likely an extensive pre-mortem conflict witha hammer.The hammer was later used to vent frustration and aggression. And disfigure (the funeral was closed casket).

Not a fact that she was hit in face and chest with hammer. Only speculation by public. Since we saw the Suspect also carrying what appeared to be a pry bar (at the locked door, then Suspect put inside vest, so technically still carrying) SWs state "tools". This was also prior to the Autopsy being completed. JMHO, since MB was already deceased when the 911 calls were received (per Ford F150 and ATT Target Numbers SW) MB had to have bled out. There had to be an amount of blood in the murder crime scene area. We the public just do not know how much and how disturbed that murder scene area was. Campers finding, moving MB to do CPR, then the EMTs. Campers would have had some blood on them and possibly contaminated the scene. They would have had to go to the MPD to be photographed and clothing taken. Probably DNA to rule out any found at scene. *Hopefully that was done. Hopefully the witnesses were separated soon too, so that their memory and someone else didn't cause conflicting statements from what really saw. I commend those Campers/witnesses from not speaking more than they possibly did at very beginning.
We have never gotten any information on the crime scene where MB was located. How it looks, where exactly it was and if any prints from any footwear. Only the breaking of doors, windows, and lots of broken glass on floor around the female. (from SWs and MPD Official Press Release https://www.facebook.com/1950470073...95047007358/10154073544117359/?type=3&theater Investigators and Crime Scene Unit from Ellis County arrived later.

Typo but it matters here, KS is not in the SWs that is BB sister. KC is in the ATT Target Number SW.
JMHO, the fact of affairs may be one of the reasons the family not speaking out. BB appeared emotionally detached in his speaking to Media. On Tues he gave hint of marital problems. And then later after SWs were released, at one point he was getting into the truck at the MPD and in response to a reporter he (paraphrasing) said he wasn't going to talk about that. Then in the last interview we have seen he spoke briefly about their marriatal problems. Since then the twice sealed SWs for both accounts of FB. Which revealed more indepth of the affair (s). Small town so that would seem to me a reason. Also very possible that more was learned than the public are aware of. JMHO much will be said or proclaimed by a Defense Attorney someday. We only know that MB funeral was closed casket. Not as to why. Family visitation was private, and we do not know if they (any) viewed or not. JMHO someone did other than the funeral staff. By the time of MB funeral on the Sat April 23, 2016 it was a huge national media story that was even picked up by DailyMail UK and WS members from all over the globe have posted/followed it. I do know that some/most can do wonders in making people look presentable under some of the worse situations for funerals. I have heard it said that it helps some to not have a horrible last vision, to have the deceased to look as much normal as possible. JMHO I believe that too. Nothing can take away the pain of losing a loved one, but it helps what last visual was. Some, remember last time in life. Some have to "see" or they have hard time believing really passed on. To each their own preference. We do not factually know what family of MBs was

Back to the crime scene.She was attacked with a hammer to the head and chest.There’s your next outlier.I was bored last night and went on line to study hammer attacks (they’re more common than you think.) And with our main streets becoming saturated with cameras, you can actually spend a couple hours actually watching them.Observations. With the hammer, the effects of size and strength are amplified.No where did I see a smaller person beating a more robust person because they had a hammer(with could more easily happen with a knife). None of the conflicts lasted over 2-3 minutes, and in some cases, the victim was able to defend themselves and escape.IF a gun was not involved, no conflict would probably have lasted over a few minutes.

Again, the SWs do not tell us that. "It is believed this unknown male used unknown instrument to cause the death of Terri Bevers at this location"......"Terri Bevers' had multiple puncture wounds found on her head and chest are consistent with the tools the suspect was carrying throughout the building"
attachment.php
attachment.php

Agree unless it is like the case with Dr Teresa Sievers in Florida where was a hired hit by the husband. Since I did not follow that case, but did see this
Revealed: Bombshell court documents allege doctor's cash-strapped husband hired her killers to get $4.5million in life insurance money
Probable cause affidavit alleges Marks Sievers hired his friends Jimmy Rodgers and Curtis Wayne Wright Jr to kill his wife
*Teresa Sievers, 46, was found dead in her Bonita Springs, Florida, home on June 29; it's believed she was beaten to death with a hammer
*Wright and Rodgers were arrested in August on second-degree murder charges; Mark Sievers has not been charged in Teresa's death
*Investigators believe the husband orchestrated the murder-for-hire plot to cash in on Teresa Sievers' life insurance policy
*Detectives learned that both Mark and Teresa had had a series of extramarital affairs and had been experimenting with swinging
*The 33-page probable cause affidavit also includes GPS data, phone calls and text messages pointing to Mark Sievers' involvement in the killing http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-killers-4-5million-life-insurance-money.html
***this was a 2015, and IIRC husband has been arrested since that time. Possible someone was following that case too?

It is more confusing in the volumes to me. Confusing the locals are not demanding answers in an area where murder doesn't happen often, and the murderer still not arrested. I know they have more than we do so that part may lean to the silence.

JMHO from reading, it appears the Delphi/ISP have had some of the same problems that MPD has had (social media) and people going to the area/crime scene trying to do own investigation. Rumors and so forth. God Bless the LEO and we have to have faith, they are the ones responsible in doing the investigations. And dealing with all the horrors that go with it. I feel positive that they want the killer (s) caught faster than anyone. JMHO
and bbm my comments.

Attachments

• ATT target number sw tools.jpg
    ATT target number sw tools.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 297
  • Ford f150 sw tools.jpg
    Ford f150 sw tools.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 297
LOL I'd love it if a group of you would meet down there and snoop around for a weekend. I'm too far away, but a bunch of you are within driving distance. You could brainstorm and actually have fun doing it. Think about it! JMO....Maybe have a glass of wine with the famous Tamara....., get some exercise and by all means, go to churches. JMO

LOL I'd love it if a group of you would meet down there and snoop around for a weekend. I'm too far away, but a bunch of you are within driving distance. You could brainstorm and actually have fun doing it. Think about it! JMO....Maybe have a glass of wine with the famous Tamara....., get some exercise and by all means, go to churches. JMO

It would be interesting to hit up a few local "watering holes" on a Friday and/or Saturday night. After a few drinks people tend to say a little more.....

It would be interesting to hit up a few local "watering holes" on a Friday and/or Saturday night. After a few drinks people tend to say a little more.....

Interestingly, when my wife's aunt was murdered, LE told us later that was one of the strategies they used. It's was a rough, tavern-heavy town and they'd "arrange" to have POI's meet up at the bar, liquor them up and have a pre-arranged person steer the conversation, wires rolling. Hoping to get some info.

Not sure I'd want to have anyone show up that was 5'2-5'7, average build, light skinned.... LOL

I recently found out I have a cousin living in Midlothian. I could visit family and sleuth this case. It's a bit of a drive, though.

Snips from

I will accept the Tarrant County experts too. They have been on site, saw all the actual evidence to make their determination. Their work is what will be held up as expert testimony in the real trial evidence

Asst Chief Johnson stated they did not believe was dark skin individual so light skinned I agree with also.
West was the area in front of the church with the big glass front. If they parked their car behind the church building, they parked in the North (side) or East (rear is the East side of building) so depending on which side North or South side would determine NE or SE side of rear. Personally I still going with Suspect parking on North/NE corner. Many variables to why the suspect could have been there longer. All we know for fact is when MB is stated as entering *most current is the Updated April 22, 2016 "Monday, April 18, 2016: 4:20 A.M. – Mrs. Bevers appears on video surveillance camera walking into the church building" https://www.facebook.com/1950470073...95047007358/10154082916172359/?type=3&theater So from 4:20 until the first responders arrived, we pubic have no idea who arrived or left the property. MB was per Ford F150 (5:00 already deceased) and ATT Target Number SW (5:06 not breathing and deceased) when got 911 calls

I believe a small handgun was used as the murder weapon. MB was extremely fit and strong, as well as trained; and would appear to have the advantage in a manual confrontation. To instigate that kind of attack would be brazen. Hat-tip to Jethro in pointing out that the level of blood evidence did not allow instant recognition of SP’s path out of the building; thus not likely an extensive pre-mortem conflict witha hammer.The hammer was later used to vent frustration and aggression. And disfigure (the funeral was closed casket).

Not a fact that she was hit in face and chest with hammer. Only speculation by public. Since we saw the Suspect also carrying what appeared to be a pry bar (at the locked door, then Suspect put inside vest, so technically still carrying) SWs state "tools". This was also prior to the Autopsy being completed. JMHO, since MB was already deceased when the 911 calls were received (per Ford F150 and ATT Target Numbers SW) MB had to have bled out. There had to be an amount of blood in the murder crime scene area. We the public just do not know how much and how disturbed that murder scene area was. Campers finding, moving MB to do CPR, then the EMTs. Campers would have had some blood on them and possibly contaminated the scene. They would have had to go to the MPD to be photographed and clothing taken. Probably DNA to rule out any found at scene. *Hopefully that was done. Hopefully the witnesses were separated soon too, so that their memory and someone else didn't cause conflicting statements from what really saw. I commend those Campers/witnesses from not speaking more than they possibly did at very beginning.
We have never gotten any information on the crime scene where MB was located. How it looks, where exactly it was and if any prints from any footwear. Only the breaking of doors, windows, and lots of broken glass on floor around the female. (from SWs and MPD Official Press Release https://www.facebook.com/1950470073...95047007358/10154073544117359/?type=3&theater Investigators and Crime Scene Unit from Ellis County arrived later.

Typo but it matters here, KS is not in the SWs that is BB sister. KC is in the ATT Target Number SW.
JMHO, the fact of affairs may be one of the reasons the family not speaking out. BB appeared emotionally detached in his speaking to Media. On Tues he gave hint of marital problems. And then later after SWs were released, at one point he was getting into the truck at the MPD and in response to a reporter he (paraphrasing) said he wasn't going to talk about that. Then in the last interview we have seen he spoke briefly about their marriatal problems. Since then the twice sealed SWs for both accounts of FB. Which revealed more indepth of the affair (s). Small town so that would seem to me a reason. Also very possible that more was learned than the public are aware of. JMHO much will be said or proclaimed by a Defense Attorney someday. We only know that MB funeral was closed casket. Not as to why. Family visitation was private, and we do not know if they (any) viewed or not. JMHO someone did other than the funeral staff. By the time of MB funeral on the Sat April 23, 2016 it was a huge national media story that was even picked up by DailyMail UK and WS members from all over the globe have posted/followed it. I do know that some/most can do wonders in making people look presentable under some of the worse situations for funerals. I have heard it said that it helps some to not have a horrible last vision, to have the deceased to look as much normal as possible. JMHO I believe that too. Nothing can take away the pain of losing a loved one, but it helps what last visual was. Some, remember last time in life. Some have to "see" or they have hard time believing really passed on. To each their own preference. We do not factually know what family of MBs was

Back to the crime scene.She was attacked with a hammer to the head and chest.There’s your next outlier.I was bored last night and went on line to study hammer attacks (they’re more common than you think.) And with our main streets becoming saturated with cameras, you can actually spend a couple hours actually watching them.Observations. With the hammer, the effects of size and strength are amplified.No where did I see a smaller person beating a more robust person because they had a hammer(with could more easily happen with a knife). None of the conflicts lasted over 2-3 minutes, and in some cases, the victim was able to defend themselves and escape.IF a gun was not involved, no conflict would probably have lasted over a few minutes.

Again, the SWs do not tell us that. "It is believed this unknown male used unknown instrument to cause the death of Terri Bevers at this location"......"Terri Bevers' had multiple puncture wounds found on her head and chest are consistent with the tools the suspect was carrying throughout the building"
attachment.php
attachment.php

Agree unless it is like the case with Dr Teresa Sievers in Florida where was a hired hit by the husband. Since I did not follow that case, but did see this
Revealed: Bombshell court documents allege doctor's cash-strapped husband hired her killers to get $4.5million in life insurance money
Probable cause affidavit alleges Marks Sievers hired his friends Jimmy Rodgers and Curtis Wayne Wright Jr to kill his wife
*Teresa Sievers, 46, was found dead in her Bonita Springs, Florida, home on June 29; it's believed she was beaten to death with a hammer
*Wright and Rodgers were arrested in August on second-degree murder charges; Mark Sievers has not been charged in Teresa's death
*Investigators believe the husband orchestrated the murder-for-hire plot to cash in on Teresa Sievers' life insurance policy
*Detectives learned that both Mark and Teresa had had a series of extramarital affairs and had been experimenting with swinging
*The 33-page probable cause affidavit also includes GPS data, phone calls and text messages pointing to Mark Sievers' involvement in the killing http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-killers-4-5million-life-insurance-money.html
***this was a 2015, and IIRC husband has been arrested since that time. Possible someone was following that case too?

It is more confusing in the volumes to me. Confusing the locals are not demanding answers in an area where murder doesn't happen often, and the murderer still not arrested. I know they have more than we do so that part may lean to the silence.

JMHO from reading, it appears the Delphi/ISP have had some of the same problems that MPD has had (social media) and people going to the area/crime scene trying to do own investigation. Rumors and so forth. God Bless the LEO and we have to have faith, they are the ones responsible in doing the investigations. And dealing with all the horrors that go with it. I feel positive that they want the killer (s) caught faster than anyone. JMHO
and bbm my comments.

In the beginning of the post it you say:

Not a fact that she was hit in face and chest with hammer. Only speculation by public

Then later:

"......"Terri Bevers' had multiple puncture wounds found on her head and chest are consistent with the tools the suspect was carrying throughout the building"

SP was walking thru the building carrying a hammer (hitting windows, etc.) So your objection is that I'm make the leap from seeing them walk around with a hammer and we're not positive that was the tool that LE later refers to that punctured her? That's fair. I've probably got 20 assumptions in there. Including the gender. And if one of them falls down, we loose several others. This is more of a Jenga game than a cross word puzzle, given how many pieces are missing.

Random thought: did perp check his/her watch at all while meandering around inside? Which wrist was it on? If perp knew Missy's schedule, shouldn't perp have been looking at watch constantly for her arrival time?

Thought 2: the car in parking lot looks like they turned into the wrong lot and were confused. Like they couldn't figure out if it was the Church or not. But if they planned everything out, how could they screw that up?

Random thought: did perp check his/her watch at all while meandering around inside? Which wrist was it on? If perp knew Missy's schedule, shouldn't perp have been looking at watch constantly for her arrival time?

Thought 2: the car in parking lot looks like they turned into the wrong lot and were confused. Like they couldn't figure out if it was the Church or not. But if they planned everything out, how could they screw that up?

#1--The second perp probably kept the hallway perp aware because 2nd perp was also a lookout.
#2--The commercial signage at SWFA was lit up and was huge. The amount of time spent at SWFA
was too long does not indicate an "oops" wrong place moment IMO.

#1--The second perp probably kept the hallway perp aware because 2nd perp was also a lookout.
#2--The commercial signage at SWFA was lit up and was huge. The amount of time spent at SWFA
was too long does not indicate an "oops" wrong place moment IMO.

I don't see a huge sign. Yes the building was lit but it was dark and in heavy rain. Poor visibility. Maybe was relying on GPS which was blocked due to storm (doubtful that perp used GPS though,too easy to track).

Or perp was driving by memory or paper map and got the sides of the road mixed up.

I only support this theory because it explains the bizarre actions. Pulling in and lights immediately off. Then driving around to make sure it's clear. Sees two cars, freaks out momentarily. Then regains composure and starts thinking it's not the right place. Parks to check map and/or talk to someone. Pulled under the lights to read paper map (didn't want to turn car's inside light on).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288