TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, Midlothian, 18 Apr 2016 #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
@sunsetbeach thread#6 capture of the object in SP's hand at approx. 2:00-2:07 in the video. The arrow was added by poster to indicate SP's thumb.
itemnhand-jpg.93494

Okay, we do have a passenger in the SWFA vehicle. That individual is not a dog, doll, goat etc. It looks like a woman's face to me.
It is a long process to bring out a certain area. I adjusted brightness of the original SWFA video and specifically worked on the sequence AS is pointing out and where he created a composite after. While I was not able to isolate the driver's face in the side window, I did manage to catch a glimpse of the (most likely female) passenger's face 2-3 secs later. At that point both, the driver and the passenger are looking out towards their left. Passenger remains being seen trough the left part of the windshield, very close to the frame.

The context: We see the vehicle traversing the NW parking lot from right to left, then turning into an S shape and coming to that halt I had mentioned before. You have all seen that it seems like a person/ dog etc. is emerging on the passenger seat. That person seems to have been laying down (or picking something up from the floor?). Then we have some possible fumbling of the driver going on (head area), and finally an object seems to landing on or close to the dashboard area. That object is being removed shortly after and seems to be thrown towards the rear interior of the car. When the driver finishes the S shape curve he slows down and is leaning towards the side window.

The passenger also leans sharply towards their left, which is towards the driver/side window. It is here where I captured the following images. Some are small and you are encouraged to either blow them up (not zoom!) slightly - preferably with an image resizing program - or to look at them with a magnifying glass.

I hope you are not getting bored by all these small image contributions. Once again, it's a long process. Here we go:

NI passenger 2 04 20 21.png
Click to enlarge

NI passenger 3 04 20 21.png
Click to enlarge

NI passenger 4 04 20 21.png
Click to enlarge

NI passenger 5 04 20 21.png
Click to enlarge

NI passenger  6 04 20 21.png
Click to enlarge

NI passenger 2 04 20 21.png NI passenger 3 04 20 21.png NI passenger 4 04 20 21.png NI passenger 5 04 20 21.png NI passenger  6 04 20 21.png

Can you see it?
NI passenger marked  6 04 20 21.png

ALL IMO

-Nin

I cannot remember who BWH is. Brandon her husband? or the father-in-law?
Because the gait matches Missy's FIL.

The gait matches a bazillion other people too, more than you'd realize (in fact, I saw a clip in the show "Mom" recently, where they were walking along, and the Mom's gait was one of those who match the perp.) But the FIL has definitely been ruled out by LE already. So now we just have to find one of the others with that gait, who WAS the perp.

BWH was a local guy, had been in LE before, was seen on video at the funeral, and thought to have been a likely suspect. The fact he was much too tall was weirdly apparently ignored, because he checked so many other boxes on the list (including the gait, the fact he was local, was at the funeral, etc). He was eventually arrested (for something else unrelated), and warrants used on him, with the idea they might find something in the process to fit him to MB's murder. However, they didn't find the link, he had a solid alibi that held up, and he was apparently dismissed as a suspect.

Last edited:
The gait matches a bazillion other people too, more than you'd realize (in fact, I saw a clip in the show "Mom" recently, where they were walking along, and the Mom's gait was one of those who match the perp.) But the FIL has definitely been ruled out by LE already. So now we just have to find one of the others with that gait, who WAS the perp.
That’s right, tons of people walk that way. Go to YouTube and search “people walking” and the gait is common. We also have to keep in mind that the killer may not normally walk that way. It’s impossible to know if the outfit influenced the walk. It’s also impossible to know if the killer faked the walk. I think police have realized that and are not focusing on gait now, which would be one of the reasons that their press release now points out that the gait could have been the result of a temporary condition.

The one thing that I think has been useful is being able to see that the killer has hyperextended knees. This is something that Dr. Nirenberg mentioned previously. Hyper extension narrows the field a bit, and I would think it is difficult if not impossible to hide... or to fake.

Okay, we do have a passenger in the SWFA vehicle. That individual is not a dog, doll, goat etc. It looks like a woman's face to me.
It is a long process to bring out a certain area. I adjusted brightness of the original SWFA video and specifically worked on the sequence AS is pointing out and where he created a composite after. While I was not able to isolate the driver's face in the side window, I did manage to catch a glimpse of the (most likely female) passenger's face 2-3 secs later. At that point both, the driver and the passenger are looking out towards their left. Passenger remains being seen trough the left part of the windshield, very close to the frame.

The context: We see the vehicle traversing the NW parking lot from right to left, then turning into an S shape and coming to that halt I had mentioned before. You have all seen that it seems like a person/ dog etc. is emerging on the passenger seat. That person seems to have been laying down (or picking something up from the floor?). Then we have some possible fumbling of the driver going on (head area), and finally an object seems to landing on or close to the dashboard area. That object is being removed shortly after and seems to be thrown towards the rear interior of the car. When the driver finishes the S shape curve he slows down and is leaning towards the side window.

The passenger also leans sharply towards their left, which is towards the driver/side window. It is here where I captured the following images. Some are small and you are encouraged to either blow them up (not zoom!) slightly - preferably with an image resizing program - or to look at them with a magnifying glass.

I hope you are not getting bored by all these small image contributions. Once again, it's a long process. Here we go:

View attachment 293517
Click to enlarge

View attachment 293518
Click to enlarge

View attachment 293519
Click to enlarge

View attachment 293520
Click to enlarge

View attachment 293521
Click to enlarge

View attachment 293517 View attachment 293518 View attachment 293519 View attachment 293520 View attachment 293521

Can you see it?
View attachment 293523

ALL IMO

-Nin
1. The very BEST yet. THAT is clearly and undeniably a human face.
2. JMO that is a female face, no mask or balaclava. JMO looks like a dark hoodie over head or long dark hair.
3. I don't see any passenger? The woman's face is sitting in the driver's seat, left side of vehicle?
4. I do also see the dashboard item has moved all the way to the far left corner now. Is it a (the) light-colored paper or cloth mask?
5. My best view was 5/6 inside your gallery (outside WS).

@No it's not Most excellent! I am in awe that you could bring that out :oops:

That’s right, tons of people walk that way. Go to YouTube and search “people walking” and the gait is common. We also have to keep in mind that the killer may not normally walk that way. It’s impossible to know if the outfit influenced the walk. It’s also impossible to know if the killer faked the walk. I think police have realized that and are not focusing on gait now, which would be one of the reasons that their press release now points out that the gait could have been the result of a temporary condition.

The one thing that I think has been useful is being able to see that the killer has hyperextended knees. This is something that Dr. Nirenberg mentioned previously. Hyper extension narrows the field a bit, and I would think it is difficult if not impossible to hide... or to fake.

BBM - I have to agree. I worked in the yard over the weekend and my legs are so sore today. Every time I get up from my chair, I walk super funny because they hurt. Add on a few layers of clothes to that and my walk isn't anything close to normal.

I do wish we could see all of the video because I think there would be something with mannerism versus the walk though. I may walk funny when I get up, but when I stop to stand, my placement is still the same. Same for how I would hold my hand...or hold something IN my hand. I know it was mentioned before the way SP placed their feet when they stopped...these types of things should be the focus.

View attachment 293517
Click to enlarge

View attachment 293518
Click to enlarge

View attachment 293519
Click to enlarge

View attachment 293520
Click to enlarge

View attachment 293521
Click to enlarge

View attachment 293517 View attachment 293518 View attachment 293519 View attachment 293520 View attachment 293521

Can you see it?
View attachment 293523

ALL IMO

-Nin

Yes!!! That is amazing! It has always been at the top of my list that there were two involved, one outside reporting what was going on and one inside and that is why the one on the inside remained so calm.

Yes!!! That is amazing! It has always been at the top of my list that there were two involved, one outside reporting what was going on and one inside and that is why the one on the inside remained so calm.

That would suggest some form of communication between two individuals.

We know from the AT&T and Geofence search warrant that nothing of significance was found. Unless of course the method of communication was not covered/not possible to be covered in the search warrant.

Attachments

• IMG_20210420_203920.jpg
    IMG_20210420_203920.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
That would suggest some form of communication between two individuals.

We know from the AT&T and Geofence search warrant that nothing of significance was found. Unless of course the method of communication was not covered/not possible to be covered in the search warrant.

It could have been something as simple as walkie talkies.

This may have been mentioned before but were there any cctv recordings investigated from nearby businesses in the direction that the car had to have left from the church?

Most probably they wouldn't have had a view of the highway but just wondering if an Altima could have been seen.

BWH was a local guy, had been in LE before, was seen on video at the funeral, and thought to have been a likely suspect. The fact he was much too tall was weirdly apparently ignored, because he checked so many other boxes on the list (including the gait, the fact he was local, was at the funeral, etc). He was eventually arrested (for something else unrelated), and warrants used on him, with the idea they might find something in the process to fit him to MB's murder. However, they didn't find the link, he had a solid alibi that held up, and he was apparently dismissed as a suspect.
The yoga part is interesting.

Rexburg Yoga

This may have been mentioned before but were there any cctv recordings investigated from nearby businesses in the direction that the car had to have left from the church?

Most probably they wouldn't have had a view of the highway but just wondering if an Altima could have been seen.

1 I don't think there's any particular direction the perp would had to have taken, when leaving after the murder.
2 LE went up and down 287 looking for all cctv footage available. As far as we know, all they uncovered was footage at SWFA.
3 From SWFA cams, you couldn't make out enough details in the dark and rain and 60-70 mph speed to tell one kind of car from another on the highway. Had they found footage elsewhere, it seems unlikely it would have offered much more than the generalities, such as sedan vs pickup vs semi.
4 And we don't even know if Altima would be the right vehicle to look for, so there's that. A witness saw a dark SUV leaving at 4:30 (right after the murder), which is one alternate possibility. Perp's vehicle could have been NEITHER Altima or SUV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth