TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't understand why I don't feel empathy with MB. I mean, I feel that empathy we feel with the victims and I'm sure Missy didn't deserve to be killed in any way and I DO want her killer or killers to be brought to justice and be in jail forever. But, when I look at MB's face I don't feel that warmth and sympathetic feeling that is so usual in me and I don't know why and I am sorry for it :(

Perhaps your feelings in regard to looking at Missy's pictures come from the fact that, because of her extreme physical fitness, she looks very taut, rigid, and tough; and, not that I'm a fan of fat, but the total lack of it doesn't lend a feeling of softness or tenderness to an image. I understand what you feel.

Batbrat, et all ~ Given the curious gait, and how the skeletal make-up of the two B men shows us that this type of posture runs in families, is there a different male member of the B family who may have inherited the same traits whom we've not yet thought about? It seems as if the two B men have fairly tight alibies. So who else in the B family might have the same posture?

This has been my pet theory since the beginning - a distant relative or friend. When I look at these pics and video, I see an older male, a prolific reader, who thinks he is smarter than the general population. Perhaps he's had LE training, or more likely some sort of neighborhood watch-type stuff. He's got a huge inferiority complex, and this uppity woman just gives him supreme rage. All MOO of course.

BB's mother posted a new letter to the murderer today.

My 2nd Letter to the Murderer of Missy Bevers: 5/7/16

It has been 2 weeks since I wrote the 1st letter to you. Almost 3 weeks since you murdered Missy.
I would guarantee your life has been more miserable than ours! Our life has been filled with peace that you wouldn't understand. Something only a God-fearing, saved by Jesus, person truly understands! We have been blessed by so many wonderful people, willing to share our grief, by praying with us, preparing meals for her family and just blessing us with all of their actions in so many ways!
How about you? Are you feeling all the love from your family and friends? Or do they suspect you, thinking something is not right with you?
How did it make you feel when so many people all over this nation, said such glowing things about Missy? You probably sat back and thought," how little do they really know her". I assume you were jumping up and down when the news about her life was not as perfect as a lot of people thought.
Well, let me tell you a little secret you may not comprehend. No, she wasn't perfect and she never claimed to be. But, the secret is, there is something called "agape" love. Meaning, there really is a love you have, that no matter what you have done in the past or present, you still love them! I know her husband does, her 3 girls, her mom, brothers, all her family and friends.
Sorry, there is nothing that can ever change that! I'm sure that disappoints you. But, it's the truth!!
Are you getting a bit nervous, shaking in your " boots that look too big?" You should be! It's just a matter of time now.
Things would be a lot easier on you to just go ahead and turn yourself in. I'm sure the officials will take that into account.
Go ahead and clear your conscience, you will feel better. No sense in having your family witness you being picked up by the police and leaving that lasting vision on their minds forever! We are all waiting! It's one way or the other!!

Oh my!

I'm new here - does closing a thread and opening a new one mean there have been problems with this thread or does it just keep them from getting huge?

Some people have problems loading the thread if it gets too long. We open a new thread at around the one thousand post mark to help alleviate this problem.

The thread is fine but it's getting too long is all.

Does the warrant say that CT was communicating with MB via cell phones?

Not that I recall reading- but, they likely got all communications from MB and possibly BB phones and branched out from there.

OK,Thread Number 11 is officially CLOSED.

Please continue the discussion on Thread Number 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member