TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #13

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by Sparky, May 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cady

cady Well-Known Member

What we are led to believe, is that the person who called BB was one of the mystery campers. How they knew BB's number we do not know. A lot to speculate about there. I really wonder if they called him and said the word "accident" or if, he used that word when he called his mother.......because there was some obvious confusion about what happened to Missy......and it was quite clear to all the campers that it was no car accident, in fact, if the campers saw her in a pool of blood, it was obvious that this was no accident, at all. JMO

2. CrimeDawg123

CrimeDawg123 Well-Known Member

I totally agree with you. If it is a woman who did this, with everything else being so carefully planned, I would bet she had a stun gun or something to be absolutely sure she could overpower MB.

3. CrimeDawg123

CrimeDawg123 Well-Known Member

Will be interesting to find out what they thought when they came across her. I can't imagine how horrible that was for them. Seeing blood and broken glass, it seems reasonable to me that they might have assumed accident of some kind as opposed to an attack.

4. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Are you certain of the room numbers 6 and 8 on the north side of the building?

5. cady

cady Well-Known Member

Possibly.............it also may have been the gentlest way to relay the message. JMO

6. Dollcat

Dollcat New Member

You say that it's holding a bolt - so it has been used to disassemble something. So maybe swatperp had taken something apart and was hurriedly moving to his next task (altho nothin in the video screams he does anything in a hurry of course we don't see the footage when he is done and getting the h😳ll outta Dodge. Probably not ambling along then...I would think it were taking something apart and not planning on using the screws,bolts etc to put it back together and not wanting to leave a mess to pick up off the floor later(in your own home or under normal circumstances)--I wouldn't care about it falling on floor and would want it out of the grip to be able to move on to my next "task",seems like it would hamper my efforts. Of course this whole lackadaisical, nonchalant behavior is very very weird. JMO

7. liltexans

liltexans Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Some here have speculated that the perp is a cop or is related to a cop.

Welcome to WS!

:welcome:

8. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Room 12 is likely a classroom. Ladies Bible Study meets there.

There is also a room called the Connection Cafe near the kitchen. And there is a library somewhere in the church, too.

http://www.creeksidecc.com

9. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

What is the number next to the door in the section of the video where the perpetrator is walking away from the camera, intermittently touching the wall with his hand. It looks like twenty-something.

https://youtu.be/ePS8TJ6UAqY

10. BeesInMyBonnet

BeesInMyBonnet Well-Known Member

The reason for training outside in the rain versus moving training inside, IMO, could be as simple as in March the rain was light while in April the rain was torrential and there was thunder and perhaps lightning.

11. faw720

faw720 Active Member

I agree. Most of us even in our wildest imaginations would never think we would find a murder victim.

12. 1&2&3

1&2&3 Well-Known Member

In my mind, this is how I see it happening.

Perp is hiding behind door in dark room.
    Missy enters room with hands full and leans against wall under wall switch as she reaches up to turn light switch on.
    Perp has a perfect time to strike her over the head as she is steady, non-moving.
    Depending on the power behind s/his hit as to what happens next.
    Weak hit, she is dazed, but tries to run, however, she is too dizzy to run.
    She tries to fight back, to no avail.
    Powerful hit, she is unconscious from the start.

IMO, the suspect had plenty to say to her, and was talking the whole time! Not that Missy was aware of any of it. It was the killer getting his/her rage out.

My opinions only.

13. DesiredJustice

DesiredJustice New Member

It appears a few posters here are familiar with the inside of the church. My question is...what type of room or what is inside the room that the SWATperp went into before attempting to jar the door open of the room next to it? I'm trying to figure out what in the world the white elongated thing is that you all were posting pictures of last night.

14. arkansasmimi

arkansasmimi Active Member

Terri Missy Bevers video says these boarded up doors where think she entered in .JPG

terri missy bevers creekside rear of building steps.jpg

Someone found a link after I made my drawing confirming what I thought. And this is those doors at the end of that hallway terri missy bevers creekside church inside 11 vbs.JPG That brown door openout is at room 8.

15. Limaes

Limaes Active Member

I have thought about whether she would have been knocked out after the first hit. However, I remember reading that there were small signs of a struggle so she put up a bit of a fight. You're right though, she was unable to make a run for it back out the door. Perhaps she was tackled to the ground first?

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

16. giagreen

giagreen Well-Known Member

I always pictured he hid behind a door also. I think Missy could of out ran him so I guess that's why I've always been stuck on him getting her from behind while hiding.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

17. arkansasmimi

arkansasmimi Active Member

Yes I am

18. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

19. Bill Carson

Bill Carson Well-Known Member

See, I think the perp could park beside that tree on the left side of the picture, and Missy nor anybody else would have seen his/her car. And it would not have been visible from the road or the gun store. And especially if there were no cameras in the back of the building.

In fact, until someone shows me some proof that there were any exterior cameras other than the the one next to the doors under the awning (which was probably used to "buzz" people into the building during the week when the church office was open but they were not having services), then I am going to assume that there were no other exterior cameras, despite what the sign at the front of the property says.

IMOO

20. leep

leep Active Member

But not a "car accident" i don't think....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.