TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
It it seems odd when your spouse was just murdered that you would be orchestrating an interview. He asked if they're ready etc..... Personally AND IF I did an interview at all it would go along the lines of my family requests our privacy at this time.

Yes, Doll....I'm with you.

JMO, but I bet it was a jealous wife/ girlfriend who did this.

I can see this being on Dateline/48 Hours/ 20/20.

Not a lot of time to get emotional? He had 9 hrs in the car. :-/

Honestly, people would probably read me the same way many here are reading him. Now, a song or commercial can make me cry in the blink of an eye, but during a true crisis I withdraw, become very stoic and "too together" for some peoples liking. I can't explain it but it's just how I am, and I'm sure others are too. Just last week we had someone begin beating on our windows of the house, my hubby who has a heart condition went into atrial fibrillation(originally thought he was having a heart attack). In a blink of an eye I had our gun and 911 on the phone. Even the paramedics said I was unnervingly calm. It's not that I don't love my husband, or that I wasn't scared. My body just doesn't react that way. In fact it took it about 3 days to hit me about what had happened, then I called my hubby and told him I was scared to be home and I think he needed to take some time off of work. I imagine if I was in BB's position I would come off extremely peculiar.

We condemn the family for being emotionless, yet, we would find it odd if they showed too much emotion and be perceived as "fake". IMO We see this on every case. They're damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Their lives are upside down and the enormity of the situation has not even hit them. Also, they are involved in a murder investigation. First time ever, I'm cutting them some slack.

I heard BB say in an interview that "we" drove back from Mississippi on the day of MB's murder.

Why don't they just report who he was with? Will BB not tell anyone? Why is this person such a mystery if he is just a man friend?

In the beginning of the case, I read on here
(or heard on TV?) that the church security alarm was turned off so MB could enter. So her family or trainer may be privy to that- as well as a church employee.

I heard that BB went fishing with male relative C Tucker ( no relation to AT).

It definitely would make sense considering it has been reported that the fishing trip had something to do with their business (I think a client paid for it or something?) but I'm shocked that this hasn't been mentioned in MSM since their family has been on the news so much.

Why don't they just report who he was with? Will BB not tell anyone? Why is this person such a mystery if he is just a man friend?

If he is just a man friend and LE know he drove BB home, why do we have to know who he is?

This is why I think it must be someone very familiar with the area. Maybe they attend that church or have been to CG classes there.
I've never posted before not sure if I'm doing it completely right but I am a native Texan that grew up in Mansfield. I'm also a personal trainer but I don't work for CG but am aware of some of there practices and I haven't seen it posted yet but I was under the impression the trainers had to be there 45 minutes to set up which is very early considering I also run bootcamp a and would never go inside alone. The person that committed this knew her routine!

I'm gonna defend this guy here. 9 hours is not a lot of time when you lose someone, especially with the shock of a horrific murder. The first stage of grief is denial. Add in a throng of news cameras in the front yard. I realize a lot of people find his demeanor and behavior odd but I don't think it is especially so. I don't know if he had anything to do with it or not. But my gut tells me he didn't.

I agree, I don't he has anything to do with this.

I've never posted before not sure if I'm doing it completely right but I am a native Texan that grew up in Mansfield. I'm also a personal trainer but I don't work for CG but am aware of some of there practices and I haven't seen it posted yet but I was under the impression the trainers had to be there 45 minutes to set up which is very early considering I also run bootcamp a and would never go inside alone. The person that committed this knew her routine!

I totally agree with this.

Welcome to WS!

:wagon:

If he is just a man friend and LE know he drove BB home, why do we have to know who he is?

I think some of us are questioning why he decided to take the long 9 hour drive home instead of a quick flight home and are trying to come up with possiblities.

I think some of us are questioning why he decided to take the long 9 hour drive home instead of a quick flight home and are trying to come up with possiblities.

Maybe he just couldn't get a flight out?
Happened to me when my FIL passed away. I was stuck in FL.

I think everyone around this case is bizarre. Such little emotion from anyone involved. BB and RB...laughing and chatting with the media. And then AJT and CT....there is nothing on their FB pages that I can find that even mentions Missy's death. I mean, come on. That is not normal. Here is a man that worked with her, at least, and his wife who knew Missy well...and they say nothing at all about the murder? And no one else on their pages mentions anything either. None of the Gladiators, or whatever they are supposed to be. They are putting up teary eyed emoticons because they slept late and missed their work out... ??? HELLO. A woman has been killed..

To be fair, AT did allude to it the morning after - on April 19th he said something about how "we have to keep moving forward" and how he "got some much needed therapy in" - both referring to exercise postings. It *is* odd to me, but I think this could be explained the same way as the husband's seemingly odd behavior - who knows how I would react if a close friend was murdered and a portion of the internet and my home town were speculating that I or my spouse were involved....I might go on complete social-media black-out OR I might throw myself into my normal daily activities and try to maintain some semblance of normalcy until everything was resolved. The same way the husband may be damned if he does or damned if he doesn't with regard to emotion, maybe this couple is the same - if they posted too much about her it would be scrutinized as well.

I DO find it odd that both the husband and this couple keep posting mundane stuff - because I know I would go into a hole - but maybe this is the way they cope. Everyone involved seems to be an avid user of social media.

Quick question to make sure I understand the rules - if a photo is posted on MB's public FB page, can we link to it?

Honestly, people would probably read me the same way many here are reading him. Now, a song or commercial can make me cry in the blink of an eye, but during a true crisis I withdraw, become very stoic and "too together" for some peoples liking. I can't explain it but it's just how I am, and I'm sure others are too. Just last week we had someone begin beating on our windows of the house, my hubby who has a heart condition went into atrial fibrillation(originally thought he was having a heart attack). In a blink of an eye I had our gun and 911 on the phone. Even the paramedics said I was unnervingly calm. It's not that I don't love my husband, or that I wasn't scared. My body just doesn't react that way. In fact it took it about 3 days to hit me about what had happened, then I called my hubby and told him I was scared to be home and I think he needed to take some time off of work. I imagine if I was in BB's position I would come off extremely peculiar.

I hear ya'. That's why I always get irked when people put so much emphasis on whether people who are affected by a crime and/or tragedy have liquid (tears) running out of their eyes and onto their cheeks.

During my career the company's vendors and suppliers were always sponsoring trips, golfing, NASCAR races for their customers. Many events were held annually. Great opportunity to try a bit of hanky panky. It was like "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas". I've seen some wild carrying on.

Something else bothering me. Here charter boats board and leave at dawn. BB should have been ready to board. Also, BB claimed that in two hours he would have been unreachable, out to sea. Has he not heard of "Ship to Shore" radios? Did he actually think that sea-going vessels don't have a way to communicate?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

You are correct. My husband, dad, and brother go on charter fishing trips all the time. They usually get on the boat at 4am, and are gone all day. About communications, my husband's cell phone works the majority of time, depending how far off shore they go, and then a lot the charters have satellite phones, and of course their radios. He would been able to communicate one way or another. My husband mentioned, if he (BB) was having an affair, what if the fishing trip was not actually a fishing trip, but just a trip with a "friend?" The female kind. ;)

Interesting that it could be the perp is a woman. Then yeah, most the time it's the spouse. I need to catch up some here. I also wonder how MB accessed the building----she have a key or was it opened up by someone for her to enter during the very early morning?

Wonder just how much of a 'tech trail' there is with LinkedIn? Would be like FaceBook I would think. Anyway, forensic techs can do lots tracking but wonder about the difficulties with different sites AND depending how & where things were set up. Probably depends on say... the perp uses a device in a library to set up an account with whatever email, etc THEN if the perp totally only accesses that account from that/any public device & then never, ever associates the account with any other device they may own or use themselves---total isolation AND no connectivity (connectivity = thank you to Sheriff Mike Scott, Lee Co, Ft Myers, Florida).

That being said
..... makes sense LE probably checks out libraries & other places with public access to devices, watching POI use them when such possibilities present themselves.

To nip this in the bud as it's been debated several times, someone here checked out flight times and there wasn't one for a few hours. Also, it's possible he didn't want to be confined to a flight where he couldn't make and receive phone calls. You'd want to make an immediate decision and I imagine the car hire place was seen as an instant option to hit the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member