TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #14

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by tlcya, May 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buddhanna

buddhanna New Member

If the post is yours, click on your profile and scroll down to see your messages. hope that helps.

2. t93

t93 Member

While I do give some credence to local information, I also do know how local talk can work. We had a small child pass away from illness locally. Her grandmother was a client. Many many theories were floated around, and one local contacted the local news station and told them the story. What he told the news was completely false, and they reported it as he imagined it was. Grandma to this day still fills with rage when she runs into him.

I have no definite clear cut suspect, and I have been reading this thread since day 1. As a 45 year old who leads some fitness classes in a church I am a little invested. I will say I have always regarded the church as the safest setting I work in-until this happened it never would have occurred to me to be on guard there,

3. CuriousCarly

CuriousCarly Member

Hi ~ I'm a returning first time poster here. I had been a member of this forum back in the Caylee Anthony murder days under a different screen name ~ I can't even recall what it was now. But I'm back after a long break as this case has intrigued me. I agree with all of your points above ~ very well stated! In response to number 1 above, I'm wondering if BB brought up the insurance/financial issues to get money from a larger (nationwide) pool since there have been ongoing financial issues reported. I anticipate now that donations will begin flowing in and/or someone will open up a Go Fund Me type account in the family's behalf.

Hoping for a break in this case soon!

4. cady

cady Well-Known Member

I can't imagine that investigators have given very much information to BB, after all, no one has been publicly named as a poi or as a suspect, and NO ONE, has been publicly exonerated....the "things" he knows and has shared with LE are probably his own dalliances, and his knowledge of or suspicion of Missy's. And the fishing trip details. But if LE has shared any information with him, you can bet that he has run straight to mama with it. JMO

5. x_files

x_files Well-Known Member

I agree. Not to say they had anything to do with her death but the interviews and letters leak their highest priority and it's not the girls welfare. Why haven't we heard from anyone on Missy's side of the family yet. curious.

6. PolkSaladAnnie

PolkSaladAnnie Preventing Truth Decay

Agree. it kinda looks like a need or reason to keeping defending the unexplained. Casting aspersions does not undo the original shadow.

7. gliving

gliving Just the facts, ma'am

Then we'd be all over that. Why aren't they talking? They must be guilty of something.

LE really really needs to come out with a statement on the search warrant release. I think they are being remiss to leave it all hanging out there like that.

8. cady

cady Well-Known Member

Another thing that just dawned on me.......we have NO idea what Missy's family has shared with LE. I'm sure that they have been interviewed, and are prudently staying out of the limelight. (Remember, in that long interview, BB said "she was a Daddy's girl"?) Well, her dad is now deceased, but she may have had close bonds with her mom and brothers......JMO

9. KrazyKatLadi

KrazyKatLadi Former Member

I just keep thinking about why all these different agencies are involved.

IMO the perp is wearing a genuine LE vest over a jacket. Maybe that's the reason for so much attention but little information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Murrayforlife

Murrayforlife New Member

U
    Bravo PP!!!! I agree. IMO this was the biggest "polite" diss of a victim I think I have EVER seen. Again, sooooo mirrors recent case of death of a young mother(apparent suicide), victim family not a word. Ex spouse of victim reveled IMO of all the attention. It makes me sick. I know the wonderful LE are all over this. And even if BB and fam 100% cleared, lessons in humility need to be taken IMO. And I'm buyin....

11. britFromTx

britFromTx New Member

Do you think those eyes look anything like CT's? This case is preventing me from doing my daily obligations. Can't stop reading!!! I, however, would not be able to speak
    if this were a family member of mine. I've always been one to "blend" in with the crowd, not much of a talker myself...

12. YouWho

YouWho New Member

BBM

The locals who have put forth the 'CT as perp' scenario have been very convincing, I agree. But also consider that a Midlo local here on WS may have a very vested interest in steering or helping to shape the court of public opinion. None of us know precisely who any of us really are.

From the beginning, I felt very committed to my position that one particular scenarior occured. But some of the locals have been so convincing in fact, that over the last week I've questioned my position and have reconsidered it. That's good. Like someone said to me early on, it's easy to indict the husband but we're here to go deeper, think outside of that box, to question all possibilities.

But after several days, I am going back to my original position. There's motive, a hired killer will always equal means, and the opportunity could not have been more optimal.

13. PolkSaladAnnie

Lord above,imagine. If your speculation is true (we don't know) and they're that invasive and pernickety, good Heavens, they may have pushed any DIL into the arms of another man. That said, let's remind ourselves that LE stated the marriage appeared to have financial problems and intimate relationships. Plural. On both sides. Let's not dismiss the likehood that BB also dabbled outside the nest. Irrespective of intimate relationships, nothing warrants murder. Nothing!

Who stood to gain from Missy's very cruel murder
    Why? Control? Jealousy? Fear of discovery? Money?

Always MHO :)

14. Dockins

Dockins Active Member

I didn't take it as a diss, but instead as defending MB after he affairs stuff was in the affidavit and all over the news. They are damned if they do or don't. We have seen this numerous times. Nothing the family can do to make everything think they are behaving 'acceptable'. I am disappointed that the victims continue to be criticized so much.

15. thriftymaven

thriftymaven New Member

I ABSOLUTELY agree with you!

16. KrazyKatLadi

KrazyKatLadi Former Member

Oh I don't doubt there were affairs on both parts but his mom would surely blame MB for it. Jmo

17. SpanishInquisition

SpanishInquisition Well-Known Member

As far as I recall nobody has accused Missy's side of the family of being guilty of something nor has anybody really been all over them. The most people seem to be saying about their silence is that they think that part of the family blames Brandon's side of the family rather than saying their silence means someone on that side of the family is guilty of something.

18. thriftymaven

thriftymaven New Member

I agree. He appears to be a guy who feels he can talk his way out of anything. If the police ask him a question he doesn't have a canned answer for then he thinks about it over night with another diversionary answer. I guarantee he didn't get an attorney because he believes that move makes him look "innocent". Remember when he & daddy were at the police station and asked them why no one was paying attention to the other people who are being investigated and made sure he told us that THOSE people hired attys.

19. buddhanna

buddhanna New Member

I agree. when I read that comment from him intimating he is an insider on the case I just sighed. Why say that? If you are innocent you have just let the perp know you know. How does that help find your wife's killer? This is not the time to be bragging. but then I think to myself I am reading too much into it....MOO

20. PolkSaladAnnie

Yes. And that's human nature; comes with most in-law territory. I simply believe that constant focus on "XY"as the perp is so wrong. Hence I will not indicate who I think did this. It's irresponsible and unfair and it's how false rumors start. Such rumors destroy lives. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I believe in Karma. I believe the truth will come out and we may all be shocked. BB's family really ought to bite their lip,quit the blame-game and try, if it's even remotely possible, to embrace a little more dignity.

JMHO :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.