TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
RB's wife, VB, wore the XXL shirt. It's really just that simple. Kilo was her dog. She held her dying dog in her arms and her XXL white shirt was stained with Kilo's blood.

Right, but the receipt seems to indicate that 2 had blood stains, of the 4 brought in.... unless I am misreading...the Receipt is at the top of page 1 of this thread. JMO

Every indication is LE has nothing. I would expect more video or more info about the family to come out soon to stir people's thought process.

I think the poster you are referencing has made a little joke or play on words here....
A gender reveal video is a relatively new event, where expecting parents or their loved ones reveal whether their new baby will be a girl or boy.
People use all kinds of things...like having a big brown box and opening it up to reveal either pink or blue helium balloons.
My daughter and her husband did a tiny gender reveal with their other 3 children...they used silly string. On the count of three, the children all squirted their silly string to reveal...PINK! Its a girl baby. Everyone is getting a new sister.

So....we are waiting for LE to do a gender reveal of this perp. I can't wait any longer! I need to know!

The gender reveal video was a video of CT posted on facebook where she was revealing the sex of her unborn child.

Right, but the receipt seems to indicate that 2 had blood stains, of the 4 brought in.... unless I am misreading...the Receipt is at the top of page 1 of this thread. JMO

The rest of the shirts were men shirts, so I think RB probably picked up Kilo to hand him to VB.

That's exactly right. The dog fight likely happened, but maybe the murder shirt was taken in as well.

The rest of the shirts were men shirts, so I think RB probably picked up Kilo to hand him to VB.

Yes, I would expect so.
The whole ordeal must have been horrible

My theories (I flesh them out below):
1.) The SwatPerp’s ‘injured right foot’ is actually a blister that is developing as she walks around the church.
2.) The SwatPerp is not only female but a ‘girly-girl’.
3.) The motive is relationship-based.

1.) SwatPerp does not appear to be wearing clothes that she is accustomed to. I think she borrowed, stole or purchased this gear specifically to kill MB. As such, the tactical footware was not broken in for her foot – and even if you get cheap knock-offs, tactical shoes/boots are made of stiff material. Wear a thin sock with that and you can easily be well on your way to getting a blister even with just a half an hour of wandering around a church. In different parts of the video, her gait abnormality changes from nonexistent to pretty marked. I think that a blister developed and she loosened her right shoe to make it more comfotable, which is why it suddenly looks like it doesn’t fit and is flopping about.

2.) I have never seen a man walk like the SwatPerp Even men pretending to walk like a woman end up with an obviously affected, kind of prancing gait. The way she stands, the way she carries herself, everything about her movement says female to me. More than that, the way she tries to pry open or smash things suggests a woman who is not used to using her body in a physical way. She doesn’t plant her feet for a solid base and she doesn’t tighten her core to be able to ‘put her back into’ what she is doing. Men are a much more physical gender and most men do these things as second nature when they use tools; women who are accustomed to some physical labor/using tools also use their bodies efficiently. The SwatPerp does not give me the sense that she regularly uses hand tools. That being said, I do believe the vast majority of the population (male and female) are capable of pulling off the physical part required to kill someone with a long tool that can puncture. Fortunately, most of us don’t have the psychological makeup that would allow us to kill – but emotional turmoil can cause even the most ‘normal’ to snap.

3.) Again, I think this is a woman who is not accustomed to doing manual labor – and this killing was very personal. This was EITHER a woman who was romantically involved as the third point in a love triangle OR she is a platonically-involved woman who is trying to protect a man (either BB or an affair partner of MB’s). From the romantic angle, this could be a woman involved with a man that MB was also involved with (or thought MB was involved with). It could be a woman involved with BB. Or it could be a woman who WANTED to be involved with either BB or a man that MB was involved with. From the platonic angle, this could be a woman who had found out MB was in an affair and wanted to punish MB for that –for the pain and/or potential embarrassment this would cause BB. Or it could be a woman who thought MB’s constant shilling of CG was implying BB was not meeting his obligations as the ‘man of the house’ and this was an embarrassment that could not continue. Or it could be a woman affiliated with a man MB was having an affair with – and the perp terminated MB as a way to end that potentially embarrassing/marriage-ending scenario. In each of these platonic scenarios, the perp would be someone quite close to the man being protected and almost have to be a relative in order for the rage feelings to exist to the point of murder, IMO.

Newbie here.. I've read the posts and haven't noticed anyone mentioning that the person in the video walks similarly to the FIL. I hope this isn't breaking any rules.

In many states crime victims are eligible for free or reduced counseling. I don't buy his "medical insurance" concerns are related to the girls. He on the other hand has been hospitalized for his medical issues recently according to his FB.

My theories (I flesh them out below):
1.) The SwatPerp’s ‘injured right foot’ is actually a blister that is developing as she walks around the church.
2.) The SwatPerp is not only female but a ‘girly-girl’.
3.) The motive is relationship-based.

1.) SwatPerp does not appear to be wearing clothes that she is accustomed to. I think she borrowed, stole or purchased this gear specifically to kill MB. As such, the tactical footware was not broken in for her foot – and even if you get cheap knock-offs, tactical shoes/boots are made of stiff material. Wear a thin sock with that and you can easily be well on your way to getting a blister even with just a half an hour of wandering around a church. In different parts of the video, her gait abnormality changes from nonexistent to pretty marked. I think that a blister developed and she loosened her right shoe to make it more comfotable, which is why it suddenly looks like it doesn’t fit and is flopping about.

2.) I have never seen a man walk like the SwatPerp Even men pretending to walk like a woman end up with an obviously affected, kind of prancing gait. The way she stands, the way she carries herself, everything about her movement says female to me. More than that, the way she tries to pry open or smash things suggests a woman who is not used to using her body in a physical way. She doesn’t plant her feet for a solid base and she doesn’t tighten her core to be able to ‘put her back into’ what she is doing. Men are a much more physical gender and most men do these things as second nature when they use tools; women who are accustomed to some physical labor/using tools also use their bodies efficiently. The SwatPerp does not give me the sense that she regularly uses hand tools. That being said, I do believe the vast majority of the population (male and female) are capable of pulling off the physical part required to kill someone with a long tool that can puncture. Fortunately, most of us don’t have the psychological makeup that would allow us to kill – but emotional turmoil can cause even the most ‘normal’ to snap.

3.) Again, I think this is a woman who is not accustomed to doing manual labor – and this killing was very personal. This was EITHER a woman who was romantically involved as the third point in a love triangle OR she is a platonically-involved woman who is trying to protect a man (either BB or an affair partner of MB’s). From the romantic angle, this could be a woman involved with a man that MB was also involved with (or thought MB was involved with). It could be a woman involved with BB. Or it could be a woman who WANTED to be involved with either BB or a man that MB was involved with. From the platonic angle, this could be a woman who had found out MB was in an affair and wanted to punish MB for that –for the pain and/or potential embarrassment this would cause BB. Or it could be a woman who thought MB’s constant shilling of CG was implying BB was not meeting his obligations as the ‘man of the house’ and this was an embarrassment that could not continue. Or it could be a woman affiliated with a man MB was having an affair with – and the perp terminated MB as a way to end that potentially embarrassing/marriage-ending scenario. In each of these platonic scenarios, the perp would be someone quite close to the man being protected and almost have to be a relative in order for the rage feelings to exist to the point of murder, IMO.

I say it's a man. Longer strides. Men do walk that way.....think Richard Simmons.

This is just my opinion on the Flying home speculation.

It is very possible that BB did not fly home because he could not afford a ticket. Last minute tickets are expensive even if you have a death in the family. You do not get a huge break on airfare. It has been reported in the media via MPD that BB & MB were having financial problems. It could be as simple as that.

At most he helped pay for four tanks of gas (round trip). His trip was a sponsored company trip or so it has been said so I would bet he didn't have to pay to go on that charter.

Again, JMO until we learn more from MPD.

She could have been shot & been subdued and then an intense beating to the head/chest with the hammer because it was a rage killing. The police were very late to release her injuries or the fatal wounds....but again, I they didn't say what ALL of her injuries. I've read that she had some defense injuries and injuries to the head and chest that were made from tools that appear in the perps hands according to the video.

I just don't think someone wearing all that gear could have physically taken Missy down without a fatal shot blow before beating her. I mean, a beating alone would have to take place for an extended period of time while chasing her as she's trying to get away. She was the hulk, she could take out just about anyone whether in speed or muscle. She had to be subdued somehow before she was beaten.

I also think they're talking about recording the event bc that perp doesn't look rage ful as they walk thru the halls holding the walls. A rage ful person (one who would beat someone with a hammer or tools) would be in RAGE before she arrived, knocking the hell out of everything in site. The video doesn't look like that person is pissed to that extent. (Hired). ATF investigates muder-for-hire. So the videoing of the killing makes sense bc whoever (rageful person) paid for the hit might have asked for "proof" video them beating MB.

She could have been shot & been subdued and then an intense beating to the head/chest with the hammer because it was a rage killing. The police were very late to release her injuries or the fatal wounds....but again, I they didn't say what ALL of her injuries. I've read that she had some defense injuries and injuries to the head and chest that were made from tools that appear in the perps hands according to the video.

I just don't think someone wearing all that gear could have physically taken Missy down without a fatal shot blow before beating her. I mean, a beating alone would have to take place for an extended period of time while chasing her as she's trying to get away. She was the hulk, she could take out just about anyone whether in speed or muscle. She had to be subdued somehow before she was beaten.

I also think they're talking about recording the event bc that perp doesn't look rage ful as they walk thru the halls holding the walls. A rage ful person (one who would beat someone with a hammer or tools) would be in RAGE before she arrived, knocking the hell out of everything in site. The video doesn't look like that person is pissed to that extent. (Hired). ATF investigates muder-for-hire. So the videoing of the killing makes sense bc whoever (rageful person) paid for the hit might have asked for "proof" video them beating MB.

I agree. Great points!

Then we'd be all over that. Why aren't they talking? They must be guilty of something.

LE really really needs to come out with a statement on the search warrant release. I think they are being remiss to leave it all hanging out there like that.

Bingo.

If the family said "no comment" there would be people all over that as an indication of guilt. The media tells victim's families that talking to the media will help catch the killer - you want to keep interest alive in the story, and you want to humanize the victim, etc. etc. Then when the family relents and gives and interview they're accused of being narcissistic and hinky.

Bottom line is that nobody gets to dictate how people respond to traumatic events.

Great points Bae! I have always thought shot then screwdriver and hammer etc.

Richard Simmon's walk is exactly what I meant by an affected, prancing gait. It's definitely it's own style of walking, but to me it isn't feminine - and it's not what I see the perp doing. I also think the perp is a taller-than-average woman, thus the longer strides.

Lol - time will tell which it is! (Well, at least I certainly hope time reveals the perp...)

Since outdoor burning, with certain restrictions, is permitted in Ellis County, Texas, I'm wondering if any of the locals recall anyone burning anything around the time of Missy's murder. I'm also wondering if anybody notified the Sheriff's department, also around that time, to advise of a planned burning in an unincorporated area.

http://www.co.ellis.tx.us/index.aspx?ART=1512&ARC=3597&Admin=1

I believe there was a fire at a tire recycling place near a Starbucks in Midlo shortly after her death. That would have been convenient.

Just to check, I again looked at the departing flights from Biloxi (Gulfport) to Dallas on Mondays:

6:00am to 6:30am: there is only one non-stop and it is at 6am - all others have one stop in ATL or IAH. Seems unlikely he could arrange to be on a flight by even 6:30am considering he would have just learned of his wife's murder after 5:00am. He would have to make the reservation, pack, check out of the hotel, arrange transportation to the airport and get there in time to go through check-in and TSA even if there were seats available and all while reeling from the news of his wife's murder. He simply could not have made one of these early flights. Give him a break - he is only human.

10:20am and 10:47am, arriving in Dallas at 2:54pm and 7:33pm. He was home by 3pm. Even if he managed to get on the 10:20am flight he would still spend a couple of hours getting out of the airport, renting a car (?),driving home from Dallas and would still arrive home later than he actually did.

12:06pm - arrives in Dallas at 5:02pm.

12:49pm - arrives in Dallas at 2:40pm - See above.

The next flights all arrive in Dallas after 3:00pm at which time he was already home by driving instead of flying.

1:04pm: 3 flights arriving in Dallas at 5:45pm; 5:47pm; and 7:02pm.

5:22pm: 2 flights that arrive in Dallas at 8:56pm and 10:36pm.

5:45pm - 3 flights arriving in Dallas at 10:13pm; 10:39pm and 11:41pm.

7:18pm - arrives at 9:08pm.

Sure, he could have made a reservation to fly out of New Orleans, packed, checked out of the hotel, rented a car ( 1 to 1.5 hours?) and driven 1 1/2 hours to the NOLA airport to catch a direct flight to Dallas but he would have to check in about 2 hours before his flight and still have the time consuming airport and transportation issues in Dallas. It would be 3.5 hours or so before he arrived into NOLA airport - if he was very lucky, he would have to return the car to the rental agency (not at the airport) shuttle to the airport, wait 2 hours in the airport after check in (as is suggested to get through the NOLA check ins/TSA etc.), a 1 hour flight and then another 2 hours to get out of the airport with baggage, rent a car and get home. This is IF flights are not delayed and there is no traffic anywhere.

We need to remember that while the actual flight time is short, the getting to and away from the airports takes hours and hours.

I think BB made the best choice to get home the quickest and easiest way - he and his friend rented a car and drove. By looking at the flights available without a rental and drive to NOLA, he got home sooner than any flight could deliver him. Add NOLA and nothing changes except more time coordination and more stress.

I agree. I can't imagine if I were out of town and heard my spouse had died, much less been murdered, that I would be in the right frame of mind to start looking up flights and planning logistics. I imagine a lot of people would just immediately get in the car and start driving home if they weren't all that far away to begin with. I wouldn't be thinking about travel time or TSA or looking up flights later that day, I would just want to feel like I was making progress to get home to my children and maybe at the time hopping in the car was what he felt was the easiest way to accomplish that. In hindsight there may have been a flight that would have gotten him home sooner than he could drive, but I imagine if he had taken a convenient flight right after hearing the news a lot of people who suspect him would question that he looked up flight schedules ahead of time to know exactly what time they left. I don't know, I just don't know that I'm convinced BB had anything to do with this despite his seemingly unusual behavior since her death at times. I hope he isn't, for his girls' sake.

I have a question and sorry if this has been discussed but on RB facebook page on April 17th he checked in to a golf course and posted a picture of himself, his wife and another gentleman. The ti.e is 3:49pm. When you click on the comments to read them the time on the picture changes to 6:49 pm. Any idea on what would cause this discrepancy?

I don't know what would do that...are you on the east coast by any chance? Sometimes on this site I notice the time changes on sleuthers' posts. I hit refresh and it goes back to the original time. quirky.

This is just my opinion on the Flying home speculation.

It is very possible that BB did not fly home because he could not afford a ticket. Last minute tickets are expensive even if you have a death in the family. You do not get a huge break on airfare. It has been reported in the media via MPD that BB & MB were having financial problems. It could be as simple as that.

At most he helped pay for four tanks of gas (round trip). His trip was a sponsored company trip or so it has been said so I would bet he didn't have to pay to go on that charter.

Again, JMO until we learn more from MPD.

Thanks for this :) Yes, yes, his travel plans may indeed played out that way; it could be that simple. IMO (and I am sure many), his 3 little girls had their darling mommy bludgeoned to death. This was an over-emergency. His family could have stepped in. when my SO collapsed I raced to the airport and left my car, flew 2 hours home. traffic was not on my mind; I had this noise inside of me until I sprang off that plane. Granted "we all react differently". But not when kids are involved. Let's give him the benefit of the quarrel, here.

Be that as it may, I was personally aghast, if not astonished, at his taking the time to post a pic of the Biloxi hotel & location as if it was a back-packers jaunt through his gap year. Hello? His wife had just been murdered. His little girls sans mommy and daddy. WHY the need for the hotel pic? Why? For what purpose? Unusual and curious.

It is a hinkey-meter trigger. Gather together all the little triggers (to date) and zoom out. Odd. Unusual. In fact quite his actions are questionable which is exactly why such actions and reactions are being questioned. (Not getting at you, I'm perplexed at his apparent oblivion to all that is at stake here. Astounding.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong