TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. I don't know why that sentiment would be "telling." I doubt it would be a motive for murder. The OP hasn't come back to explain so I'm left confused. Thanks .

Growing up in a small southern town, I know "those" who don't have local roots can be regarded cautiously. One doesn't know their history, who their momma is, where they go to church. I don't mean to diss this by any means. It's human nature.

I noticed Tamera gave Brandon a wide pass for his interviews and subsequent actions, saying everyone knows that's just the way he is, no need to bother looking at him. It's interesting. She really gave a good look at the Midlotian subculture.

Tricia is a brilliant interviewer.

The irrationality aspect of this was one of the few that kept me from being more convinced. Introduce paranoia and potentially postpartum, two irrational cousins. I grew up on a dairy farm and know that cows are generally passive and timid EXCEPT when it comes to protecting their little ones. They will (and have) killed the perceived threat. This person's background and experience indicates the necessity to have some boldness. Even even-keeled people can react explosively (sometimes because they are even-keeled and hold things inside). And a fourth young one was recently born. If she perceived a threat to breaking up the family....Now it's a matter of figuring out her digital footprint.

ps. To the question of how could she not have her husband know. That's maybe where the story is frayed.

If it is her, I concur with your rationale. Just to say thank God not all new moms go off the rails to this extent. The burner phone, if CT/SwatPerp, was also the LinkedIn stalker, IMO.

One thing is for sure, CT has pretty much hidden her FB information out there. I looked at it a couple days ago and everything was available for anyone to see it...family pics, videos, etc. Now its all gone private.

Is it possible that the person in the police clothing is not the killer, but an accomplice, and Killer was not seen on the camera?

I think this has been mentioned before, however, I don't recall what was discussed.

Re: the camera not being activated...LEO stated the camera's outside were not functioning... and there was a camera on the side where MB went thru... or at least where her vehicle was parked. 9:00 mark... Reporter says 1 thought is "someone so savvy how to get in without activating the camera" Tricia asked about one in the parking lot... What about the one where MB went in. She would not have been trying to be savvy on that.

I understood the second theory to be that the wind/rain that night caused the sensor/camera to not function properly. Which could explain the variety in reports of if the cameras were actually working or not - and why no outdoor footage was released?

I think it makes sense that you have doubts. You know why? Because you are likely a compassionate person who can't envision the rage it took to commit this murder. Who wants to really believe that a mother of young kids would so savagely take the life of another mother? And for an affair that may not have even happened.

This! This is what everyone I talk to locally says (and some of them knowCT).... that the signs point towards CT BUT they can't imagine a mother doing this to another Mother.

Maybe, maybe not. She's a Midlothian who has years of experience in the media. There is no reason why she wouldn't have sources inside LE, she just can't say so at this point in time.
Or, it could be local gossip.
The only way we'll know for sure is from the results.

And gotta tell you-yes, there's some wild speculation. BUT-there's also the folks who were responding to the calls, who talked to their wives about what they saw (tho technically shouldn't, but horrible images break the barrier at times when way out of ordinary), and those wives told their close friend, etc.,. So what I heard day two lines right up with what was officially released day 8, day -5, etc.,. It's small town chatter-yes, some of it is ridiculous "well, I think/heard, blah," but if your only two sources removed you get a mountain of info. So does this chick have resources? Abso-freakin-lutely! Will it all pan out? Idk. This is my first bizarro wacky murder case to follow closely. But honestly, so far I've been disturbed by how much local chatter is accurate compared to what's released days/weeks later. Jmo,

If the suspect is a scorned woman with a cheating husband and decided to get rid of the competition,...
Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

^bbm sbm ^. If ^ true, scorned woman may have a long "competition" list w more wet-work to do.
Many more females still roaming Midlo, DFW,TX, US, the planet, who may cheat w her cheating husband (if he was). JM2cts, could be wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wetwork

I have not seen LEO state that they are looking for someone with a broken foot. Has anyone else? 

rbbm

My thoughts exactly. In listening to the broadcast with Tamara, she was getting her information from the rumor mill and not LE. IMO
yes, and that mill has been wrong before- like a game of "phone," where as information gets spread from person to person a detail changes each time ever so slightly so that at the end- something completely off-base. I worked at a small town courthouse- and I remember well how a court bailiff, security guard, or court reporter would relay information (whispers in the halls) that was completely off base. I couldn't tell them, because I couldn't talk about the case- it always was amusing. This is why I always take any information not from LE with a grain of salt. Even attorneys do it- we'd discuss rumors over lunch, often wrong. It is what it is. This kind of dissemination of information is how Tricia's other media source incorrectly asserted that the person of interest was an AA female. It only took one tiny bit of hearing a detail wrong.
I truly do hope this case is wrapping up. I will really hate it for her children if CT is the perp. If she did this, and then just carried on as if nothing happened- selling Mary Kay products, etc. on her FB wall, she really must have some type of dissociative disorder, perhaps exacerbated by PPD. It boggles the mind that a mother would choose to wear POLICE attire, carry tools and break into and vandalize a church, and then brutally murder another mother. It is hard to believe that this murder wasn't carried out by a control freak male. I just don't want it to be her!

I think it makes sense that you have doubts. You know why? Because you are likely a compassionate person who can't envision the rage it took to commit this murder. Who wants to really believe that a mother of young kids would so savagely take the life of another mother? And for an affair that may not have even happened.

Definitely shrink away from imagining inflicting pain on any living thing but I do get mad. I am ferociously wild when people hurt, harm or abuse animals in much the same way I am when kids and babies are! I know what I also resent: pre-determined, outright accusations. Such actions sometimes permanently destroy the lives of ordinary, not necessarily "good" people. I also hate to know someone is hurting inside. There are options. Murder? Psychopaths and they must be removed from societysooner rather than later. Which is another reason why SOOO many are addicted to this case, knowing the killer targeted Missy! The murderer lives within Midlo community! Horrible stuff.

I just finished the show and I have to say there was nothing said that was shocking. It has all been hashed and rehashed here. Like many moons ago. I was just meh listening to it like any poster here could call in with credentials and say the same thing only she's a reporter of sorts. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not seen LEO state that they are looking for someone with a broken foot. Has anyone else? 
nope. all they have mentioned is the gait- that's it. its frustrating to read people relaying information as if LE said it, when in fact someone in the MEDIA may have said that LE said it. The media has incorrectly reported on this case several times.
however, i don't think i have even read in media reports that LE is looking for a person with a broken foot!

So IF it is CT, then basically she ended a life over an affair that may not have even happened?

I just finished the show and I have to say there was nothing said that was shocking. It has all been hashed and rehashed here. Like many moons ago. I was just meh listening to it like any poster here could call in with credentials and say the same thing only she's a reporter of sorts. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As said, ready to eat Humble Pie, however, keeping my options open.

One thing is for sure, CT has pretty much hidden her FB information out there. I looked at it a couple days ago and everything was available for anyone to see it...family pics, videos, etc. Now its all gone private.

Should have done it when the SW were issued. May now be getting advised. Hopefully from an attorney, whether innocent or guilty. Went to very expensive schools, so there is probably some means there.

Quote Originally Posted by Starry Night View Post
Ha ha! Only another Texan could appreciate that comment. Because the 'not from around here' wasn't even a county away.....just another town .

I don't get the comment. I don't even know who "she" is.
Guest Tamera Jolee is talking about CT... just :rumor: around town. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member