TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
For us, as observers, I think it will be frustrating when an arrest is made and we will probably have to wait until trial to learn a motive and see what LE has been holding back.

I just hope someone is arrested soon so their community can return to somewhat normal and the family can get some closure.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I really wonder what LE meant when they said they needed to move on warrants because "other lives may be in danger." I wonder if this thing isn't far bigger than anyone knows. It also sounds like they might know who did this. Or could that just be some generic statement? And if they know who it is and they think they are a risk to others why aren't arresting anyone.

Observation only. Photos of Missy with family are appearing on some family members' FBs since her passing. None were present beforehand. For years.

:tears:

I am sure this has been said and I've tried searching and reading every thread to see first, but I am optimistic about the "creepy" LinkedIn message providing a clue. I did some testing yesterday and it seems to me that you cannot send a LI message to a person to whom you're not connected without having a premium account. Creating a premium account requires a credit/debit card or a PayPal account. I'm sure there are ways around that, but if the sender of the creepy message never intended for things to escalate past scaring MB, they might not have been as careful when creating their premium LinkedIn account.

I was reading the exchange on AT's personal website as it was happening. It went like this (not verbatim, but as close as I can recollect):

AT: Hey FBer's. Two people stopped by my curbside garbage and picked up all my bags and threw them into their trunk. I suspect they are trying to attempt an identity theft. Not sure if it's happening in your area but watch out
Neighbor/Friend: Are you sure it was for identity theft? Have you called the police and reported it. You should call the local police.

Moments later.

AT: Oh. I guess it probably wasn't an identity theft then. I better not say anything else.
Neighbor/Friend: Feds?
AT. Bingo.

And then it goes silent. I read it myself, so it's not just some random rumor. I didn't see any indication he was speculating.

I don't doubt that AT wrote things on his Facebook about someone taking trash bags.

What I don't know is it a fact that LE took their trash bags. Earlier someone said it's been "confirmed." I don't believe that. I think your paraphrasing may be off a bit. This is first version where the "Feds" are mentioned. JMO

LE have at least 30 minutes of video surveillance, though (they say) none was taken during the actual murder. If the murder happened after 4:20 AM (it did), and they have surveillance video starting with Swatperp's movements at 3:50 AM, how do you know the unknown car was there during the murder (after 4:20)?

It might sound like I'm splitting hairs, but the distinction is important. I am only theorizing that Swatperp left on foot. Have no idea what the unknown car is about, unless it was an accomplice on lookout, and I've not excluded that possibility - and that an accomplice may have driven Swatperp to the church. But I don't believe that unknown car (or an accomplice) was necessarily there during her murder, and the existence of a video frame with that car in it doesn't prove a getaway car was in the lot during her murder. (If it was an accomplice, that'd be cutting things too close for comfort, I'd think).

Can someone please explain what LE has said about a car on video? Are they sure it was a car and not a truck? Was this video from a nearby busines? Thanks.

I really wonder what LE meant when they said they needed to move on warrants because "other lives may be in danger." I wonder if this thing isn't far bigger than anyone knows. It also sounds like they might know who did this. Or could that just be some generic statement? And if they know who it is and they think they are a risk to others why aren't arresting anyone.

If the perp killed Missy while playing with a power fantasy about being tough like a SWAT member, there is a risk he might repeat it when the fear of being caught weakens. You know, time goes on, no LE shows on the perp's doorstep with a warrant arrest, he starts to think that he is smarter than the Police and the urge of doing it again appears. That's my little hypothesis.

In the last thread people were posting about the FB check ins and how some people checked in on FB the day before the murder. I am currently in my house in TX and just checked into Disney World in Orlando so don't put too much into FB check ins :)

Glad someone pointed that out, but anyone who is involved in a murder and lies about a check-in would have to be the biggest idiot in the world not to know cops will check into everything they say, do, and post.

I'm wondering: ignoring current Jealous Lover angles, love triangles, or quadrangles, perhaps crime was planned for anything from 3 - 6 months. How long was Missy doing bootcamp at CofC? Would/could MB's bootcamp be part of any reason someone wanted her out of the picture? Were there people kicked out? Competition? WHO might have been upset that MB had this CofC early morning bootcamp going? MB appears to have been highly loved and very good at what she did!
Respectfully BBM...
Per her FB Since Aug 2015 7 1/2 months?

August 31, 2015 – October 3, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 at 5 AM to Oct 3, 2015 at 12:55 PM
pin
Show Map
Creekside Church--Come as you are...
5401 E Highway 287, Midlothian, Texas 76065

Missy Bevers
September 9, 2015 · Waxahachie, TX ·
We have started a new camp at our new location, Creekside Church of Christ! All church members and staff of Creekside get a FREE 4 week camp! Contact me for details! Not a Creekside member, but you are ready to try Camp Gladiator, sign up at campgladiator.com and use the discount code: Midlothianspecial for a $39 4 week camp!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1608652606060517/?active_tab=posts

Well I most certainly understand why some didn't post stuff. And depending on when in Jan.. it was until until her death April 18. (we dont know when exact last communication was but that is what SW states) So more like 4 months ..

They did the extraction on MB iPhone and iPad ... SW was executed on April 20. .. The Emerg Data Preservation was done for LinkedIn (faxed over) on April 26. So between those 6 days they were able to confirm the "intimate communication" and Extract CW cell phone too.

Wonder how they met and if they ever did workouts together? I mean... like exercise wise. Maybe met at a gym?? CW trained at a gym iirc in Dallas area? JMHO

Dallas and Midlothian are 28 minutes apart (mapquest). Not out of the realm of possibility. That they met at a gym that was somewhere between the two, or that one could travel a half hour. However they met, they clearly had some type of relationship, and that, coupled with all of the other things (broken foot, access to military style tactical gear, penchant for violence (MMA fighting), etc., he's worth a look at. In fact, NOT looking at him, IMO, is doing MB a great disservice...and for what? Why are people so "protective" of him? I find that odd.

JMO, but I don't think CW is the person who committed the crime. Someone who seems so disciplined in their life (high school/college wrestler, military experience, undefeated boxer in his Army division, MMA experience link) doesn't seem like they would commit such a "sloppy" crime.

Pure speculation, but IMO, someone with his training and experience would use a firearm. It would be very easy to be laying in wait, out of the range of the surveillance cameras in the parking lot. You could take a head shot with a scoped rifle from a short/medium distance while she was unloading her truck. You could rush her when she got out of her truck unloading a shotgun, alternating between bird shot and slugs to the head and body. You could even choose not to use a weapon at all if you had the training in MMA.

I just can't see someone with any sort of military or fighter training committing the murder the way it happened (going on the facts we know at the moment).

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Obviously it was not that sloppy. A month later and still no arrest. JMO.

:thinking: So did MB only have these 2 CG Camps. 5am and the 9 am at the other Milo location?

LE have at least 30 minutes of video surveillance, though (they say) none was taken during the actual murder. If the murder happened after 4:20 AM (it did), and they have surveillance video starting with Swatperp's movements at 3:50 AM, how do you know the unknown car was there during the murder (after 4:20)?

It might sound like I'm splitting hairs, but the distinction is important. I am only theorizing that Swatperp left on foot. Have no idea what the unknown car is about, unless it was an accomplice on lookout, and I've not excluded that possibility - and that an accomplice may have driven Swatperp to the church. But I don't believe that unknown car (or an accomplice) was necessarily there during her murder, and the existence of a video frame with that car in it doesn't prove a getaway car was in the lot during her murder. (If it was an accomplice, that'd be cutting things too close for comfort, I'd think).

We know that b/c the cameras are said by LE to have been motion-activated. The car wouldn't be on any video before the perp came in because there WAS no video before the perp came in.

And it must have been gone when police came or they'd have the car's make and model (not to mention the license plate, VIN#, etc.) But they say they don't KNOW the make and model...so it was gone when they got there.

I suppose when they do not warn the public that there is a dangerous person running around, breaking into "safe" places like churches, it tells me that this is an isolated incident and MB was the intended victim. I myself feel this person, no matter their intention, is still dangerous.If you could calmly walk down the halls and kill someone with a hammer, then you are capable of doing it again.

This Perp is out there living among their family and friends. It took an unknown cause to set them off to kill MB. Who's to say that something isn't going to happen to set them off again.

Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post
Still curious about this post:

Breck80 May1 #262

Great question. IMO, not at this gathering (which was a personal celebration, not an official event). Also, just to be transparent as best possible...no one has given me any official insight or knowledge on this investigation. I'm just basing my theory on my career background...then from conversations & fact-gathering with people close to either family or the investigation.

Quick question...does anyone remember during interviews with BB or LE if a reporter asked them to outline Missy's last day, which would have been Sunday? A digital footprint shows she was in Austin then returned. Locally many say she was at the fire station that day before and is connected to someone there, whether personal friends or professional acquaintances, etc. I was curious if either BB or LE ever outlined what Missy did the day before her death at any point?

My curiosity has nothing to do with me suspecting a firefighter, I'm just suddenly open to understating this part of the story because I have seen on here the poster who kept making firefighter references. It got me thinking it was for this reason. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...1#post12515571

Isn't that actually a rumor? I thought we, here, do not spread rumors.

Respectfully, I wasn't spreading them. Evidently not the case as there are many like this .. I questioned it prior on other posts. This OP posts are like a VI but yet we have no Suspect nor any VI so again... I just curious about that prior post. Among others. JMHO

I see someone who doesn't look in tip top shape, but likely was at one time. The perp seems to have that cockiness about him - that "no fear" attitude.

Are you sure about him training again? I haven't found anything recent. Are you sure the dates are new?

CWs last post was about a fight he was to have this month on May 20th. It was on his SM account that has since been deleted (his LinkedIn account is also now gone). In the photo he is in tip top shape.

Respectfully, I wasn't spreading them. Evidently not the case as there are many like this .. I questioned it prior on other posts. This OP posts are like a VI but yet we have no Suspect nor any VI so again... I just curious about that prior post. Among others. JMHO

Ah, okay :D

Missy Bevers
September 9, 2015 · Waxahachie, TX ·
We have started a new camp at our new location, Creekside Church of Christ! All church members and staff of Creekside get a FREE 4 week camp! Contact me for details! Not a Creekside member, but you are ready to try Camp Gladiator, sign up at campgladiator.com and use the discount code: Midlothianspecial for a $39 4 week camp!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1608652606060517/?active_tab=posts

Thanks, mimi. Only 7half months? I wonder if professional jealousy comes into play? Could Missy have been perceived a threat to any other BootCamp operation by offering one month free and possibly winning those folk over? Wonderwho else had BootCamps and who may have known Missy, been already angry and this (your post above BBM) was a final straw?

So many options!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member