TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #16

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by Sparky, May 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snow Flower

Snow Flower Well-Known Member

I believe that the reason LE is NOT releasing the description they have of the perp, is because if they did there would be immediate recognition by the public of who the person might be. If not, they would seek the public's help in finding the person.

For me, at least, it makes sense that they know exactly who the person is! It is probably someone already on our radar.

Hopefully an arrest will come soon.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...scription-of-killer-but-wont-release-it.html/

2. PoirotryInMotion

PoirotryInMotion Registered Muser

Yes, and at the outset LE assured the community they were not in danger because it was (they felt) a personally targeted hit.

Because LE still thinks this was a targeted hit, but now thinks other lives might be in danger, I believe the difference lies in motive. At the outset, when exploring love triangles, LE could say the general public was not at risk. Person targeted, personal revenge extracted, general public not at risk.

But if the direction of the investigation turns, if motive is discovered to be something bigger involving multiple people and tangled cover-ups (eg. LE gear theft or drug dealing or maybe even entangled locals in positions of authority), then you have a situation where at least some other people in the community might also be at risk, like Missy, for being killed for something they know and might report.

This is a key reason why I think neither family members nor extramarital affairs were behind this murder. If it had only been one of those, so many different LE agencies wouldn't be involved, and LE would not have stated in their latest search warrant that the general public is at risk.

ETA: if they haven't arrested someone, it's probably because the evidence isn't all locked up for the case, yet.

3. Sparky

Sparky <b><span style="color:#000099;">Retired WS Staff</

Hey guys/gals,

Without violating TOS, would someone please tell me if y'all are talking about the same CW. The CW I've seen doesn't look 27, looks older and rather fit. Then there are 2 more with the same name on MB FB. Of course one is not spelled with a C rather a K and looked to have a broken foot a couple of years ago. Would someone please clear this up for me. TIA!

4. Razz

Razz Well-Known Member

This is where the hairs on the back of my neck stand straight up. And I'm not referring to you Hexe. [emoji15]

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

5. SandyQLS

SandyQLS Well-Known Member

I don't know how you keep track of so much info! Thanks. So for that time period approximately August 2015 until her death, MB was alone for about 30 minutes from 4:20-4:50AM on MWF at CoC setting up CG? And pretty much 24/7 the rest of the time she is in the company of some people, family or CG campers or at the gym or store, and never alone excet when driving? And on the one day that BB is clearly out of town fishing at that early hour when he normally would be home, she happens to be murdered in a "burglary" at the CoC, a "burglary" where nothing was taken? Is this correct?

6. Glammie

Glammie Well-Known Member

The CW I was referring to is the MMA fighter. Let me know if you want me to send you a PM with some additional info.

7. faw720

faw720 Active Member

Something that has been talked about a lot is how the killer got away from the scene of the crime. Shouldn't we also be looking at how the killer got to the church? Where did he/she dress in that ridiculous swat gear? JMO, it seems that it would look suspicious to an innocent passer-by if they happened to see someone dressed like that in or on a vehicle of any kind or for that matter walking. Granted, it wasn't at a time of day where there would have been a lot of traffic, but there are early birds out & about like campers, paperboys, delivery truck drivers. Did the killer put on the costume after they got to the church? If so, it's possible they left DNA. We've also discussed where the killer took off the blood stained clothing. If they did so at the church, that's another possibility of DNA having been left.

8. Glammie

I have found zero evidence anywhere that it is fact.

9. Limaes

Limaes Well-Known Member

MB stated on FB one time that she leaves home at 3.45am. The reason she stated it that particular day was because she stopped to look at the stars and thinking of her dad, if I recall correctly.

The perp first activated the camera around 3.50am so it seems as though they arrived around the time that MB was leaving home and gave themselves enough time to "stage" the scene while waiting for her to arrive.

She obviously felt secure regarding her safety, she was well liked so she had no idea someone in her life would go as far as this to harm her. She was definitely stalked for some time imo.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

10. Sparky

Please. TIA

11. DeDee

DeDee Well-Known Member

Can someone tell us how CW acquired the nickname "Shooter"?
    TIA

12. Limaes

Limaes Well-Known Member

You know, I also wonder about how he/she left. I understand LE seen a vehicle parked some distance away however, the perp would have been covered in blood to some extent. He/she would have to have changed clothing and shoes prior to getting into their vehicle so as not to transfer this crucial evidence. Which leads me to another point...

There has been no mention of searches of homes or vehicles of any persons of interest.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

13. barcode

barcode Active Member

Not having thrown anyone under the bus with initials yet the person closest I could see would be CW, BB, I never liked his initial reaction in video when speaking of his wife, he seemed like the best thing he could say about her was she liked to help people with their fitness, that I found to be very shallow after 20 years of marriage. CT and AJT, I do not think are involved. CW, his wife clearly is better looking than any of the other women tied to this. So if the intimate part according to SW is true, I could easily see anger and wanting to get rid of missy if it was seen as dangerous to his marriage, I can also see the rage that was involved. As for the tactical gear, well it has thrown people way off as they/we seem to be on fishing expeditions looking at an order from China?????? As for China, I order a lot from China, BUT NEVER if it is something I want quickly. If I want it asap, I order from the US.

14. Sparky

Thanks for the info. This is who I thought, but to me he looks older than 27.

15. bwt42

bwt42 Former Member

If the murder was so personal as many have speculated, wouldn't it have been committed by the person his/herself rather than a hitperson?

16. leebee52

leebee52 New Member

I think it makes sense from the looks of things that the killer is not some non local hired hit gal or guy but the real deal. I think the killer looks like this is her or his home turf and she or he is comfy and planned everything completely so she or he feels cozy about the kill to come.

17. Glammie

He is older than 27 whom ever said he is 27 is looking at an old profile. However the info I sent you is the correct CW according to the linked in SW.

18. leebee52

leebee52 New Member

I read on here days ago something that made sense to me. I would think that because this was so well planned by the killer she or he did put plastic in their car and then rolled the whole mess up and buried it somewhere pre planned. I think the killer would not use the nearby resoirvoir to dump all their kill items because police could decide to empty the resoirvoir to check and also weighted down packages can fall apart.

19. DeDee

DeDee Well-Known Member

The only issue that I immediately notice is this guy, CW, uses his fists as weapons. He doesn't bludgeon opponents with a tool. He doesn't need a screwdriver to get the job done. Nor does he appear to possess the persona of a killer. He apologized for breaking the fighter's arm by saying the guy "didn't tap". This is a man who joined the military after 9/11. He is a patriot. He fights in a cage. He does not accost women, jmho. He loves them and likely flirts with them. I don't think that he kills them by sitting on their chest while stabbing them with a tool.

IOW, the SP is a coward who ambushed this precious lady during a time when she would least expect it. After all, she was inside the Church of Christ.

20. leebee52

leebee52 New Member

I think CW is not involved but I would not put things past someone whose idea of fun and money making is beating other humans in a pen and even breaking the arms of others without so much as a blink. Reeks but maybe thats just old fashioned me. What it suggests to me is that Missy likely also had a tough streak in her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.