TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #16

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by Sparky, May 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glammie

Glammie Well-Known Member

2. Jdianeg

Jdianeg New Member

Sorry in advance- where may I find the key for initials? I know I saw it, but as a newbie, I'm lost. Hope this is an allowable question. Thank you!

3. ATasteOfHoney

ATasteOfHoney Well-Known Member

Bump bump

4. SpanishInquisition

SpanishInquisition Well-Known Member

I wouldn't necessarily take leaving them behind as due to sloppiness. Keep in mind they were used as weapons and just as you could stick someone with knife and leave it in the body, you could do so with any other sharp force trauma weapon. We don't know the full extent of the injuries MB received.

5. CrimeDawg123

CrimeDawg123 Well-Known Member

Thanks. I had heard the term but didn't know what it meant. It seems they are going to need to use every tool they have unless they can find the bloody clothes in possession of the perp, or with the perp's dna.

6. Cannonball3804

Cannonball3804 Former Member

I don't think CW is the perp. But a couple things to consider when looking at him and his background are (1) the potential that if he has had past concussions, he might have developed CTE leading to behavioral changes; and (2) Steroid use could also lead to changes in behavior.

Not saying either of those apply to CW as I've seen nothing to indicate it. But it's something LE should have explored.

7. CrimeDawg123

CrimeDawg123 Well-Known Member

Do we know if those tools were brought to the scene by the perp or just picked up from the church to use.

8. Hexe

Hexe Well-Known Member

Touch DNA does not deal with fiber transfer. Touch DNA is basically a DNA left behind in the skin cells we shed all the time and leave on everything we touch. Of course these are minuscule amounts so finding them must be interpreted with caution.

9. Lcyr

Lcyr Inactive

It might even be considered smart. They'd have to put it somewhere and it's better to leave it than to risk being caught with it or getting fibers from a car on it or anything else that might lead to the killer.

10. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

image.jpg

I grabbed this still from a video about the Bevers case. Sorry, I can't recall which website. Can any of the locals tell me if this is actually the type of security cameras in the Creekside church? Or is it just a stock photo?

11. PolkSaladAnnie

PolkSaladAnnie Preventing Truth Decay

Agree 100% and echoed your sentiments upstream in these pages.

Definitely not suspicious to delete everything on social media and a good thing CT did. There are children involved, forget needing broomsticks, some of these people creating these FBs need a Xanax. I actually saw in-house fighting between the 2 groups. Adult, much? I guess Midlo is becoming divided. Anyone would think Hillary & Trump are holding rallies. Lord Have Mercy.

12. MrsPC

MrsPC Well-Known Member

On CW police already eliminated him per this earlier news report:

http://www.fox4news.com/news/137370703-story

Police also told FOX 4 the man messaging Missy has cooperated with investigators and was not and is not considered a suspect or a person of interest.

13. HEY YOU!

HEY YOU! Well-Known Member

It's a death penalty case. By releasing what they have little by little, they give the perp a chance to come in and confess rather than endure a trial. Long trials can be expensive & this can give LE time to gather more facts and give a chance that perp and/or accomplice will come forward to avoid the death penalty. Looks like it's just a matter of time before whoever is involved comes forth and tells the truth realizing that they don't want to die before their time or LE brings charges and a trial follows. With the level of premeditation and horrific injuries, this will be a no brainer for a jury. Best LE takes their time now and gathers any and all evidence for a strong case. I have no doubt they know who it is.

14. Glammie

I will add that in my opinion I would think the perp would be smart to leave them there. I would think you would risk possibly being caught with them if you walked away from the crime scene. The perp has gloves on in the video so I am assuming no finger prints why risk walking away with them. Especially if the perp used tools from the church, which would have someone else's prints on them. JMO

15. Glammie

I'm sorry I can't remember.

16. PolkSaladAnnie

PolkSaladAnnie Preventing Truth Decay

Agree 100%. NO indication or insinuation of criminal behavior. Before & after? A paradox; pre-Missy's passing a total paucity of acknowledgement. That is all I am observing. It's fact. It exists. It's not opinion as it is there. These things may,or may not, say far more than the "ordinary"eye you and I see things with. (Said with respect.)

17. curiousjo

curiousjo Well-Known Member

Who is KS?

18. PoirotryInMotion

PoirotryInMotion Registered Muser

I think we're both agreeing the car left prior to LE arriving. That wasn't my point, though. What I've been saying is that we don't know if the unknown car was there, as you've asserted, during her murder (about 4:20). We aren't privy to the whole 30 minutes of videotape. And we don't know at what time that tape captured the car in the lot. So it doesn't necessarily follow by logic that he had to escape by car. That car could've left the parking lot after being seen in that video frame and before her murder. Maybe even 20 minutes before. We don't know.

(Additionally, the car could've been there even earlier than the 3:50 start of motion-activated video. But that's beside the point I've been trying to make in answer to your reply to me on the last page of the last thread. :eek: )

19. Limaes

Limaes Well-Known Member

BB's sister

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

20. SpanishInquisition

SpanishInquisition Well-Known Member

There is much we don't know. Actually it would be most fascinating of all to find out the tools seen on camera came from the church where it could mean that the perp was already there and staged the break-in with the church's own tools after they had already arrived and had been inside. I'm inclined to think they were professional breaching tools, I also think a firearm may have been used and plus I'm not entirely confident in LE's timeline as it sounds like they're doing estimated reconstructions for much of it rather than having timestamps on all footage, but I consider a wide range of possibilities since there is little that we do know for a fact.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.