TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #16

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by Sparky, May 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DesiredJustice

DesiredJustice New Member

Unless the scripture on CT fb profile photo means something different to someone

2. Littletipsy

Littletipsy New Member

Great points! We need to also remember that the perpetrator was only seen on video completely hidden/covered and mostly identifiable. During a trial, there can be no other logical explanations resulting from the case facts that anyone other than the accused could have possibly been under that SWAT disguise (this alone is challenging, I'm sure). His/her guilt will need to be proven using a process of many logical deductions based on every ounce of evidence they can obtain. This circumstantial case will take some time as they collect as much evidence they can to convince the DA they got their man/woman.

3. Jackeee

Jackeee Just one more thing....

CT should have made her FB private long ago, for the sake of her children if nothing else. So many photos. IMO

4. CoverMeCagney

CoverMeCagney Well-Known Member

Evening all.

Approx 500 posts to catch up on.

Anything actually happening?

5. DesiredJustice

I see more of a narcissist in one of the other targets. Constant posts on fb that seem to be fishing for compliments etc

6. Littletipsy

Littletipsy New Member

This is quite an interesting scenario. I don't believe (IMO) that BB is intelligent enough to orchestrate something like this. I am basing that opinion on his demeanor, his speech and the odd behaviors as observed in his interviews. I could be wrong, I don't know him, but at first glance I think it could be a stretch.

7. scmom

scmom Well-Known Member

Nope.

8. FelicityLemon

FelicityLemon Well-Known Member

I think that was me asking about FB or Yelp logins. I think that even if you tried to fool people that you were at Disney in another state, digital tracing would show your actual location. LE would search warrant (I assume) the FBs of potential suspects to pin down actual locations.

LOL, I referenced another case where the Sheriff mentioned the suspect's restaurant review on Yelp. Whether he checked in while there or not, the review led LE to check the restaurant (receipts or video, I dunno?) around the time of the murder. It can help prove or disprove someone's location.

Amazing resources these days!

9. Cannonball3804

Cannonball3804 Former Member

Respectfully, I think that's overthinking it to a great degree.

Occam's Razor - the simple answer is usually the best one.

I think it's most likely one person involved.

10. DesiredJustice

Or computers at home, work, etc. Other family members cars who may have assisted.

11. DesiredJustice

Not uncommon for pictures of family members that passed to become more frequent after. All of us have probably done that

12. DesiredJustice

Then his fingerprints and possible dna should be present

13. Glammie

Glammie Well-Known Member

Yes if he simply used her phone in Austin it would account for his DNA being on it. However, what I said was not a definitive statement. It was more of an example as to why they (LE) could be looking at the people's phone records listed in the phone SW and why AT or CT may have had contact with Missy. Shoot maybe MB sent CT a message with a photo attached of AJ from their trip in Austin with a message saying look at how hard he is working for your family. Jmo

14. PolkSaladAnnie

PolkSaladAnnie Preventing Truth Decay

Caught upon old threads. Yikes. Skimmed through many, yes. As I head off-air for almost the rest of the weekend, I'm reminded of LE's presser 4 days after the psychopath murdered Missy, that I've just watched again, and where Midlo Capt mentioned:

Could be 1 - or 2 or 3 or more...involved.

A group? Oh my. Who knows, at this stage? Definitely keeping the same cards down-turned, (and yes, they're still on the table).

:(

15. DesiredJustice

Gotchya. Thank you.

16. Cannonball3804

Cannonball3804 Former Member

Out of context. Reporter asked if they were looking for just one person or more than one. The asst police chief replied that everything was on the table. So, early in investigation, reporter asks a leading question and LE gives stock answer.

17. Glammie

I will agree that is a possible and well thought out scenario.

18. rotary_dial

rotary_dial Member

It is easy to stop Google from indexing/crawling a site by using a robots.txt file. You can limit the scope that it crawls or total opt not to index it. Doing so would limit the results that show up in searches, which in turn limits visitors/pageviews, which in turn limits ads being displayed, which in turn limits making money from displayed ads. Always follow the money ;)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

19. YouWho

YouWho Active Member

BBM

You see, this is why I can't get onboard with the 'He-he, I shall kill and then all the CG campers will become mine, and I shall be rich!' I mean, it doesn't seem a CG trainer would get rich this way. I understand it's a Multi-Level-Marketing company. What that tells me is people at the top have gotten rich, and perhaps the mid-level folks can make some money, but other than that? Of course this leads me to ask could AT really support a family as a CG trainer?

20. Glammie

I disagree.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.