TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #16

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by Sparky, May 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mollyandme

Mollyandme Well-Known Member

Very good point

2. sunsetbeach

sunsetbeach Well-Known Member

Let's just say hypothetically it is a woman and she is going to use the excuse as you stated. Does that give her a pass in my book? No way. I am a woman and I'm in early menopause because I had surgery. My hormones get out of whack but that would not excuse me or any other woman with hormone issues to kill someone. No no, the person who did this planned it and planned it in advance in my opinion.

3. Glammie

Glammie Well-Known Member

Sure hope you're right. Sorry I'm Debbie downer.

4. Sparky

Sparky <b><span style="color:#000099;">Retired WS Staff</

Just take the origional pic, change it to black and white. Sharpen it, lighten it and etc....until you see the face. Don't worry about anything below the neck or, anything behind them. You're only working on the face with tools not colors. Use a screen shot from the HD video. HTH

ETA: don't blow it up so large it gets pixelated.

5. zzz

zzz New Member

LeeBee,

You think it is weird that none of us have gone to a church we're not familiar with (that just had a brutal murder) and walked around taking photos of the interior? New to this forum, but is that something that is typically done?

6. whonos

whonos thanks to Georges LemaƮtre for "Hubble's Law"

I was not "thinking" ear, but ear is what I see. The outline, in triplicate due to distortion. I need the new iPad so I can draw arrows. I know the shape is clear and emerges from what should be a straight line more or less, from top of head to chin. What do you see? A large boil? A tumor?

I am fascinated by this photo since it is so much better, BUT NOW I WONDER IF IT WAS ORIGINAL, since Sparky said it was not allowed. Maybe that is why it is more clear than the other one?

7. Glammie

Glammie Well-Known Member

Thank you. I am sure praying so.

8. Kels05

Kels05 New Member

THIS. Bingo. Who is controlling the narrative? Interviews, public letters, family interviews, pressers, etc.

9. Murrayforlife

Murrayforlife New Member

If all the speciality peeps, FBI et al, weren't involved, I would be worried. But everyone but the NYFD is in on this one! That is why I am confident.

10. Spotsy Dude

Spotsy Dude New Member

Actually MMA is less brutal than boxing. A boxer's heavily taped hand, inserted into heavier padded boxing gloves allows them to punch an opponent as hard as they can without feeling the contact or breaking the hand. In boxing, the taped hands are so heavily taped it feels concrete like. In MMA the hands are taped less and the gloves are less padded, which means the hand is much easier broken if a fighter punches as hard as they can. The "frenzied state" you speak of is usually less violent than you think. When a fighter wildly throws haymakers to finish off an opponent, if you watch closely rarely do those haymakers land squarely on the opponent to do any further damage. Just saying...and yes I'm an MMA fan.

11. MzOpinion8d

MzOpinion8d Former Member

None of these pics are useful at all. They're altered screen shots of low quality footage. It's going to be distorted and pixelated, and might give a general idea of a human but that's it. We can safely say the perpetrator had eyes. That's as good as it gets.

12. Kels05

Kels05 New Member

Have to very respectfully disagree. Occam's Razor wouldn't require the police, FBI, Rangers, ATF, and NYPD. The level of planning alone (and the fact that there are 3 or 4 very plausible theories floating around) negates simplicity. MOO.

Sorry for the wonky quotes, I'm using Android and quoting doesn't seem to work well for me.

13. neesaki

neesaki Well-Known Member

I keep getting a role playing vibe, why the Police Costume, and the extent and expense to acquire it. Not necessary to hide ones identity, takes nothing more than a mask and loose fitting clothing, such as that. The perp also appears to be pretty young to me, maybe as between 18 and 30. Then there's the casual nonchalant strolling, opening doors, tapping wall... Disturbing. Jmo

14. Littletipsy

Littletipsy New Member

Im not sure that what we have seen and heard from BB (or anybody else for that matter) is enough for anyone to reach the conclusion or suggest he is controlling, narcissistic or a psychopath. My opinion is based on physical observations and not an in depth psycho analysis.

15. liz b.

liz b. Well-Known Member

I also thought of a role playing "game" right away. I read an article in the NY Times which said that violent crimes involving police impersonators are common in Miami. There is even a Police Impersonator Investigative unit, the problem there is so bad...jmo I also agree that this perp was/is young, 17-19ish. jmo

16. Murrayforlife

Murrayforlife New Member

Possibly. But I was leaning more toward killing MB out of anger(or having her killed) with a potential bonus of ruining AJ/CT life and CG livelihood via false accusations.

17. TeaTime

TeaTime Well-Known Member

Did no one else think it curious that when AJT's garbage was "stolen", his friend thought "feds" were involved?

18. shefner

shefner Member Since 2008

Could the perp have gained closer access to Missy by wearing the gear? Perhaps he could have said, "Hey I have been waiting for you to get here because something has happened to your husband." This would allow the perp to approach Missy without her fleeing. I am thinking if I enter a church at 4am and see that person there, I would run.
    So how did this SWAT person get close enough to Missy to strike, without arousing any fears? And also, the perp moves so awkwardly. If Missy ran, she would get away. So I am thinking maybe the SWAT gear was used for multiple purposes.

ETA: Maybe the perp said, "There has been a break-in here....come with me."

19. Murrayforlife

Murrayforlife New Member

Gang related and/or drug related possible? Some gangs you hafta kill to get in. Think New Jack City.

20. faw720

faw720 Active Member

Actually, I feel quite sorry for members of the church. Their place of worship has been turned into a 3 ring circus. IMO, that is NOT good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.