TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #16

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by Sparky, May 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robthomaseyes

robthomaseyes New Member

With all due respect, I've seen broken noses, broken feet, broken arms, broken hands, etc. all part of MMA. It may be more, less, or equally violent with respect to boxing, but it's still a violent sport that involves beating another human being. In the case of the person in question, if he turns out to be the perp, his penchant for violent sports will just be another piece of the puzzle.

2. verbonica

verbonica Well-Known Member

Female bodies make testosterone too, albeit in smaller amounts than males. The levels can get out of whack. Some women take testosterone supplements to build muscle and for other reasons.
    http://www.muscleandfitness.com/muscle-fitness-hers/hers-supplements/testosterone-its-not-just-men

3. robthomaseyes

robthomaseyes New Member

With all due respect, I've seen broken noses, broken feet, broken arms, broken hands, etc. all part of MMA. It may be more, less, or equally violent with respect to boxing, but it's still a violent sport that involves beating another human being.

4. robthomaseyes

robthomaseyes New Member

Absolutely true. But men make far more of it, and are, therefore, far more likely to become violent because of it. \\

Men's hormone levels fluctuate, too, for the record. Maybe it's time they were questioned about the time of the month when they are moody. ;)

5. verbonica

I don't think that we will be allowed to pursue it, though.

6. robthomaseyes

robthomaseyes New Member

Yes, there is steroid use:

http://www.cagepotato.com/mma-steroid-busts-definitive-timeline/

In fact, when I first heard that the DEA was involved, I immediately commented that LE may have suspected the perp of dealing or buying steroids. Maybe the conversations between MB and CW showed him talking about steroid use, and so the DEA was brought in. Even if he is innocent of murder, they will still want to investigate with regard to steroids.

7. DexterMorgan

DexterMorgan Well-Known Member

Agree. We will be vacationed before dinner time. Lol. So I wouldn't want any person to elaborate on a quick mention. Thanks for reminding us to not slueth that theoretical option.

8. robthomaseyes

robthomaseyes New Member

In that picture, I see one eyebrow nearly missing, while the other one is very heavy and dark. I agree with the others who have said that these pictures really don't help.

9. Mollyandme

Mollyandme Well-Known Member

This is an excellent post and pretty much where my head is at right now in terms of how and why the perp could be going about their life as though everything is fine. I personally think they immediately felt relief after murdering Missy, almost like they had been obsessing over it and once they acted on their plan, the relief came because whatever threat they felt Missy posed to them was now gone. IMO, I doubt this person is still feeling this way and I think reality is creeping in. How they react to that, I have no idea.

10. bexlex

bexlex New Member

The young folks are like "Whhaaaaat?"

11. Littletipsy

Littletipsy New Member

For those interested, a few of his past fights are on YouTube. Search by name plus MMA.

12. robthomaseyes

robthomaseyes New Member

On his own linkedinpage, he gives his high school dates as 1998-2001. That would make him 33, as listed on several other sites.

13. Mollyandme

Mollyandme Well-Known Member

Yes, I found it odd and made me think that maybe the friend knew something about someone in the home being questioned in the days prior to the trash being taken.

I also would be very suprised if CT hasn't already hired a lawyer.

14. verbonica

I know, but it might be a reason why we're having such a difficult time determining the gender of the perp.

15. SandyQLS

SandyQLS Well-Known Member

Respectfully BBM. For not the first time, I am reminded of a wiretapped phone conversation betwee Scott Peterson and his mother, where she said, "Deny, Deny, Deny." I find MT's comments in this case disingenuous, particularly regarding CG (People interview). I wonder if any phones are wiretapped in this case and we will find out later with the release of the rest of the search warrants.

16. barcode

barcode Active Member

I thought you were meaning in a much broader sense than just here on this forum, that is why I said it was an identifier, clearly his race does not matter.

17. SandyQLS

SandyQLS Well-Known Member

I really like both of these points. If it were me, I would demand to see the body. I would want to read the autopsy report and know every detail. The higher my innocence and shock, the more information I would need to overcome my fear and anxiety. But that's just me and MOO, and a murder never having happened around me, I can only relate it to how I deal with family medical emergencies.

18. bexlex

bexlex New Member

I remember you saying that! It's stuck with me and makes a ton of sense. So much planning, so much strategy. Think of how long a person had to think about their plan. I wonder if they made notes somewhere? They'd be smart to burn the paper.....

For me, planning anything complicated or new involves tons of notes, lists, reminders.... I'm referring to grocery shopping, cleaning the house, etc. The new events in my life are strictly meetings and birthday parties!!

19. Lcyr

Lcyr Inactive

This is still something I don't understand and maybe someone who studied the layout of the church can help. To me it doesn't make sense to be walking around all slow and hanging out in halls with no windows. It was raining and he/she had the helmet on so it seems like it would have been risky to do that and possibly have MB walk in and see the killer before he/she sees her. Wouldn't it make more sense to get in there and hide somewhere until she comes in?

20. BeesInMyBonnet

BeesInMyBonnet Well-Known Member

I remember that white cell phone convo—and I have since found a male related to the case who has a white cell phone. If you still need to find the conversation, I can help search. Just let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.