TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #16

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by Sparky, May 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. truthbfound

truthbfound New Member

CG site: Unlimited Sessions - Attend any and all locations for four weeks at any location. So, I as understand it, you are joining CG not just one specific group lead by one specific trainer.

2. SandyQLS

SandyQLS Well-Known Member

This was discussed some following this NG show:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1605/11/ng.01.html

Marc Garcia (gym owner, NG guest) is the one who reported that MB had not been herself lately. NG producers or reporters related that she had not really been to the gym the last two weeks of her life, a gym she went to for 3 years. Here's the thing - if a woman had been going to a gym consistently for 3 years, and even made money there as a personal trainer, and is chummy with the owner, wouldn't she report it if there was a creepy man or woman bothering her? Wouldn't she be very vocal about a stalker, a stranger? The change in MB's participation would seem to have some other source that MB did not wish to discuss with Marc Garcia - as you say dangerous trouble like drug dealing she observed, or crooked LE, or it was something just too personal like the marital and financial problems.

3. txmommy

txmommy New Member

I have thought about this possibility. Unsettling to think about.

4. faw720

faw720 Active Member

Help!!!!!!!!!!

Is The Inquisitr considered MSM? TIA

5. cady

cady Well-Known Member

That almost sounds like a trainer is paid a flat amount per session, then. So they don't make more $$$ if they have 15 campers as opposed to 5. No money incentive there. How does the pay work? Are the trainers contractors with CG ??? JMO

6. RoChEsTeR Paul

RoChEsTeR Paul Active Member

In one of the press conferences that BB gave he mentioned that no other vehicles were in the church parking lot when his wife arrived that morning. How would he know that?
    Also, has it been confirmed that RB was out of town at the time of the murder? Does he have a solid alibi?

7. Marah

Marah Active Member

What was the name of the gym she went to?

8. txmommy

txmommy New Member

Missy's members have joined AJ's Midlothian camp, from what I understand. It sounds like his camp attendance has been low in the past couple of weeks, however.

9. CrimeDawg123

CrimeDawg123 Well-Known Member

I am wondering if four weeks ago today at this time Swatperp was preparing for the attack. Did Swatperp do a dry run, or case the church? I am hoping that LE has been able to establish a trail - either previous video from the church showing Swatperp in the clear maybe at an event or service, or cell phone data showing Swatperp in the area on another day. It seems in the days prior to the killing Swatperp had to be getting ready. I still cannot figure out what Swatperp might have done with the gear and that there must be evidence left behind in Swatperp's vehicle. Sorry I am rambling but this whole thing makes me ill and I am really hoping for an arrest soon and that justice is swiftly served. What a sick human being.

10. Mollyandme

Mollyandme Well-Known Member

They may have requested a SW but it could be sealed. We don't know.

11. Limaes

Limaes Well-Known Member

It is no secret M & B were having marital problems. Perhaps spending more time at home, instead of the gym, was something she needed to do.

<modsnip>

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

12. AmandaSkis

AmandaSkis Well-Known Member

North coast, I had thought about this, as well. I think it could have been intentional.

I would also like to know if CT was at AT's boot camp that morning.

13. shefner

shefner Member Since 2008

Maybe Missy ended a relationship but still was being pursued by this person. She would probably hesitate to report it or tell anyone since she may have felt guilt over the relationship to begin with....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. truthbfound

truthbfound New Member

This information is on the CG website:
    Trainers sign a contract.
    Camp Gladiator has opportunities to become a Primary Trainer or an Hourly Trainer. The Primary Trainer positions are considered full-time and have the most earning potential. Hourly Trainer positions are part-time and used on an as needed basis at the direction of Primary Trainers.

Please delete if not allowed to post info from the CG website.

15. bwt42

bwt42 Former Member

People can feel sorry for what some of the families are going through and that's alright & good. I really empathize with BB. He lost his wife & was devastated by his wifes possible intimate relationship with another man. How do you handle that news. You question everything. Were there more? How does he find peace? A couple of years ago there was a story on DateLine or 48 hrs. A lawyer & his wife in their 50's brought a young lawyer into their firm. After winning a big case, the three of them had a celebration party with the couples grown children, a daughter & adopted son. Shortly after the party ended, someone broke into the house, shot the wife dead & severely injured the husband which permanently blinded him. The perp, the adopted son. During the investigation it was discovered the wife was having an affair with the young attorney. The lawyer was left blind, his son in jail & dealing with his wifes betrayal. How do you cope with that?

16. lstiff

lstiff Well-Known Member

I hope someone answers bc I read some good information on the investigation in that article.

17. robthomaseyes

robthomaseyes New Member

Interesting. So then it would NOT make sense for any trainer to kill her just to capture her clients, in order to make money.

18. CoverMeCagney

CoverMeCagney Well-Known Member

4 weeks ago today the church was open to anyone as they were holding a blood drive. I do wonder if someone took the opportunity to "case the joint" and even perhaps tamper with cameras.

I'm behind again so have only read the last couple of pages. Someone shout if anything big has happened!

19. SandyQLS

SandyQLS Well-Known Member

Per Cady:

20. CoverMeCagney

CoverMeCagney Well-Known Member

I don't know, but they state some of the campers found Missy at 4:30 which is incorrect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.