TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if the roads and neighborhoods behind the church and airport have cameras? Would someone be able to come in from that direction without being detected, obviously not driving past a certain point due to the landscape and vegetation but is this feasible?

I've followed every one of these threads through thread 14 and then I started skipping several pages here and there as it seemed a repeat and nothing new was discussed. So, forgive me if this has been explored in the past 2 threads: have we talked about the significance of Missy not attending her regular gym for the weeks prior to her death? Is it possible she wanted to avoid someone at the gym?

I posted my thoughts on this a couple jumps ago.

Let me start by saying I adore Nancy Grace. I watch all of her shows. But bless her, she is not a rock solid source when it comes to accurate crime news. On one of her shows last week, Lisa Pineiro reported that she spoke to the manager from the gym MB attended. She said she was a regular, coming "nearly every day for three years", but in the two weeks prior to her murder, she "really hadn't been there at all" and "wasn't acting like herself". To me, someone wouldn't know if a person wasn't acting like herself if she wasn't there at all. So I'm going to guess she may have still been going, albeit very sporadically during that period of time.

Then as that particular NG show went on, the details of the story became more and more exaggerated (as they often do on NG's show): MB "Suddenly, quits! Cold Turkey. Two weeks before she is murdered." This is not what Lisa Pineiro said the gym manager told her. Each time the details were repeated, the more exaggerated the story became. MB was now "a fixture at the gym" going there "religiously, day and night for three straight years", then just "quits cold turkey with no explanation!" and "acts very unusual", etc. And then NG drops these speculative whoppers: "she didn't wanna go there any more" and "something made her not wanna go back". Nothing even remotely approaching the original report from LP in Midlothian.

Now we all already know MB was dedicated to fitness. But it's also been noted that she was devoted to her family. They spent time together and traveled together, etc. She attended events and taught her own classes outside the gym. So MB was not at that gym "day and night, every day for three straight years". Okay, sure. I realize it's just hyperbole, but this is the kind of reporting where minor details get blown up and twisted then spread like wildfire. It works for ratings, but it doesn't make for credible crime reporting.

It has been all over the news that MB attended a fitness conference out of town in the week prior to her murder. It's not inconceivable that she was busy preparing for her trip and then actually attending that conference during the time period the people from the gym are speaking. She couldn't be in two places at the same time in the days leading up to her murder. Then - of course she "never went back", due to her death.

These numbers are AT&T customer numbers. According to the SW AT&T Target Numbers there was contact with each of these numbers and MB iPhone

The following is ordered to be provided, if available, for the time period of 03/01/2016 to
present day 04/24/2016;

Exhibit A Affidavit for Probable Cause: snip

Throughout the course of this MURDER investigation, evidence has been recovered from
electronic data extractions performed on Brandon Bevers (husband) and Ms. Bevers
personal electronic devices (lphones and an lpad). This extracted information has
provided officers with potential persons of interest "Target Numbers" based on the
nature of the communications (text, messages, and recovered deleted messages)
between Ms. Bevers and the above "Target Numbers".
A portion of these messages (as
well as deleted messages) recovered indicate and confirm statement and tips provided
to officers of an ongoing financial and marital struggle as well as intimate/personal
relationship(s) external to the marriage with identified "Target Numbers". Officers have
also received several tips from citizens with possible suspect leads due to the surveillance
footage being released to the general public. Some of these leads have been very specific
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eline-*NO-DISCUSSION*&p=12528723#post12528723

The target #'s were derived from MB's phone, The messages were about an ongoing financial & marital struggle & intimate personal relationship(s) external to the marriage.
CW obvious why they wanted his records
The two family friends. Did she confide in them about marriage & financial problems?
The FIL
AJ & CT Why would she confide in them about financial problems? Would she confide in them about an intimate personal relation ship outside the marriage?

It's amazing how many coincidences there are in this case. For instance what a coincidence that this happened at a time when BB was out of town. Then what a coincidence that the perp walks and has the same body appearance as RB. Then it just so happens that the surveillance camera's were not working outside, just a coincidence? The night before the murder BB tells his mother that he warned MB to be careful at a church building early in the morning. Another coincidence. I could go on.

Yet, it seems to me that we are being guided to look at "the shiny object" over here, don't look here look there instead. What a coincidence that MBs SIL immediately thinks it is CT. ( If indeed she IS the close family member that said that was her first opinion of who murdered MB)

I am leaving my mind open, but it seems to me that there COULD be an attempt to divert attention away from facts with a story that has not been backed up by any verifiable evidence.

Jmho, 1) could be just the trainers that were at the Whole Foods Location that was tagged? From what I have read there was LOTS of Trainers in town. Not just 13. JMHO from the looks of MB fb she was at various other places and was tagging other trainers.
https://www.facebook.com/missy.bevers?fref=ts

Missy Bevers at Third Base Sports Bar- Northwest.
April 15 at 10:04pm · Austin, TX ·

Missy Bevers checked in to H-E-B plus!.
April 15 at 4:20pm · Austin, TX ·
Hey all of my Austin peeps....come see my friend, XXXX CG Trainer and I, so we can hook you up for Camp Gladiator Total Transformation Package! 200+ Locations right here in Austin!

Missy Bevers checked in to H-E-B.
April 15 at 12:28pm · Austin, TX ·

Missy Bevers checked in to CG Arena Group Fitness.
April 14 · Austin, TX · 6:00pm

Missy Bevers added 9 new photos — with *advertiser censored* and 3 others. *one of which was AT
April 14 · Austin, TX · 6:00pm

MB was tagged at the Third Base Sports Bar at 10:04pm on Friday night, the 15th. Next day at the early morning workout at Whole Foods, neither she nor AT appear to be in the photo, nor were they tagged. The workout group was huge - I'd guess at least 50 people. So what's up? They sleep in or what? And did someone notice and get very angry, spend the next 2 days planning?

Look, I've been on the 'hired hit by someone close to her' this whole time, but this has me questioning that. This is almost like an ah-ha moment for me.

I don't know about anyone else, but one week a month I pretty much "let"???? MY wife do whatever she wants.
Hey there Cannonball, after that comment, I may change your name to Cannon Fodder!! I don't know whether to laugh or be offended? Sunday morning and 16 threads of reading can make anyone unnecessarily sensitive......so I think I'll just bust a robust chuckle and roll with the comment. IQ Wonderful sleuthing with you, I think.

Does anyone know if the roads and neighborhoods behind the church and airport have cameras? Would someone be able to come in from that direction without being detected, obviously not driving past a certain point due to the landscape and vegetation but is this feasible?

I don't think so - the church is in a very rural area - way back behind the church there are no roads and the killer would have had to cross a creek, etc.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/5...78c3180fe173f1!8m2!3d32.4466847!4d-96.9240773

And if that turns out to be the case, they would be seen as heros of sorts, which would go a long way towards hopefully mitigating the harm to their reputations and likely their businesses. If one or both are found to be involved, then so be it. I don't know if le actually would use them in that way, it sounds over involved and dramatic, but it would be good for them overall if they turned out to not be involved. Otherwise, just their names being used in this way so frequently will tarnish their reps-people will avoid out of guilt for the accusations they've made, or will likely continue to stick by "they knew more than they let on," to justify their defamation. The worst thing will be if nothing breaks, even if they are totally cleared. They will have to move or deal with the stigmatization, and that would be an injustice.

JMO, but if it turns out they are innocent, I feel so sorry for them!! Matter of fact, I already feel sorry for them because I just don't think they are involved. Small town gossip can be a killer & most of the time it turns out not to be true.

Regardless if she showed her friend the message - wouldn't they have realized that once the police thought she was targeted that they would pick apart her social media bit by bit?

Maybe they thought small town cops that haven't had a murder in 7 years and didn't expect the prime media attention that this case has received. Especially 18 Websleuths threads in 3 weeks.

But that makes me wonder why the perp didn't spray paint or cover the cameras. Were they seeking media attention. Did they hope to get on every news channel around the world. Did they honestly think that this would be considered a simple local pd case.

So now I'm lost. But inregards to them sending a creepy message. Some people can sit in a car inside a public parking lot and anonymously send a message through a public wifi via a faked LinkedIn account that they established by signing up from a different i.p address from a computer at a public library or something. Idk.

I'm confused. Lol

BBM. That's very interesting. I wondered the same thing when they brought in Arlington PD, and now also Tarrant Co. DA's investigators, as well as Feds. Also, Mansfield is in Tarrant Co. not Ellis Co. (not CT again!)

I do not believe this has anything to do with where the perp may live, I think if they choose to hold a POI while continuing the investigation they would simply choose another county to hold them in to keep the suspect out of media and public view until they have every thing nailed down. Of course this is just my opinion, I know nothing that suggests anyone has been picked up, this is only a hypothetical example.

Sorry, but someone who can kill like that is very likely to have psychopathic tendencies. Criminal psychopathy is a personality disorder characterized by violence, disregard for human life, criminal behavior, etc. It's unfair to imply that psychopaths have anything in common with people suffering from NON-criminal psychopathic behavior, like depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, etc. It's also wrong, IMO, to start down the path of trying to make psychopaths seem as though they are to be excused or given sympathy. Do you think MB's family would sympathize with such a criminal psychopath who could kill their daughter like that? I don't.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

The problem is, people with anti-social personality disorder can and do deal with co-morbid disorders like anxiety, depression, and other forms of neurosis and instability. The reason people with ASPD are violent is because of poor impulse control. Thanks to shows like Dexter, everyone thinks psychopaths are hyperintelligent superhumans. That's not actually the case. Many people with ASPD deal with deficits in IQ. There was one particular serial killer I remember reading about only had an IQ of 80. He got away with his crimes for over twenty years due to sheer, dumb luck. Not because he was a criminal mastermind.

IMO I do not think it is helpful to constantly bring up mental disorders - even psychopathy - when discussing a murder case. It deflects attention from the perp, who for all we know is completely normal and chose to do this act for reasons we don't know. Gender, hormones, mental imbalances... there's no evidence to conclude anything speculated about those things are true.

The think the best way people can help the Bever family is by paying attention to the details the case, as so many have done. In the end, it's irrelevant if the perp is a psycho or not. They just need to be caught.

Yeah, could be some dirty old man from the gym or maybe a creepy relative that she has threatened to expose!

I had to stay in Leon Oklahoma for about a month a few years ago and the locals there told me that Texas did not have cameras on the roads except all over Houston and Dallas and there were some in Forth Worth, and on the main interstate of 35W but no where else. So is that false.

The target #'s were derived from MB's phone, The messages were about an ongoing financial & marital struggle & intimate personal relationship(s) external to the marriage.
CW obvious why they wanted his records
The two family friends. Did she confide in them about marriage & financial problems?
The FIL
AJ & CT Why would she confide in them about financial problems? Would she confide in them about an intimate personal relation ship outside the marriage?

Can anyone explain why LE would want AT & CT phone records to explore MB's financial/intimate personal relationships as discovered on her phone?

It's amazing how many coincidences there are in this case. For instance what a coincidence that this happened at a time when BB was out of town. Then what a coincidence that the perp walks and has the same body appearance as RB. Then it just so happens that the surveillance camera's were not working outside, just a coincidence? The night before the murder BB tells his mother that he warned MB to be careful at a church building early in the morning. Another coincidence. I could go on.

Yet, it seems to me that we are being guided to look at "the shiny object" over here, don't look here look there instead. What a coincidence that MBs SIL immediately thinks it is CT. ( If indeed she IS the close family member that said that was her first opinion of who murdered MB)

I am leaving my mind open, but it seems to me that there COULD be an attempt to divert attention away from facts with a story that has not been backed up by any verifiable evidence.

I'm starting to lean this way as well fwiw

I think that with how life is a creepy message to a person who poses in fitness outfits is almost normal. A disturbing message is disturbing.

I have wondered if it was possible that LE is aware of the dialogue that is taking place in regards to CT and is letting the public run with it. It would allow them to focus on another individual without that person or anyone else being the wiser.

However, it is MY understanding- again, JMO, that CT HAS been questioned at least twice by LE, one time extensively. Is it possible that she is "playing along" in order to catch the real killer? That would be very altruistic on her part and could help to restore her reputation once an arrest is made and this all blows over.

To what extent would they allow this to go on, though? CT and AJT are being torn apart in the court of public opinion and they have to know this is happening. However, LE hasn't said that anyone on the SW is a suspect- in fact, they have said that they aren't (at this time, at least). So I guess they could come out, after the arrest of SWATPERP, and say that they never said the T's were suspects and we're sorry for the damage done to them. I don't really know how this type of thing work, so please correct me if this isn't typically done.

I would think they would have to question her due to the called in tips if nothing else. Let's say she is the perp, then the questioning and trash-taking makes sense and they are building their case. Let's say she's not the perp, they still listed her in the SW for a reason so questioning her and taking her trash also makes sense. Being questioned by the police more than once doesn't equate guilt to me. I'm sure BB was questioned a few times as well as others questioned that we aren't aware of. I was all on the CT train of guilt until a few days ago. Hopefully there will be an arrest soon and any innocent people cleared. I will say this, if it turns out CT is innocent I hope Trishia has her same guest return for an explanation. I realize she (the guest) basically prefaced her whole interview with, form your own opinion, but it's obvious where her opinion lies.

But maybe the bever parents went their separate ways on a lot of weekends. Missy had just been gone on a trip the weekend before. Trips like that do not seem like any big deal but with the T family who had such a full and young house a parent gone all weekend would be a big strain unless there were grandparents to come stay and take over.

I think the killer would know what they were going to use and I think that saran wrap is a stun gun. Scares me wondering where the killer tried out their stungun before the murder. I think a killer out and about at three or four in the morning might use the church utility room as a weapons store only if the killer had showed up in regular clothes like the basic hoody not fake swat with a goofy big helmet and those goofy boots.

I had to stay in Leon Oklahoma for about a month a few years ago and the locals there told me that Texas did not have cameras on the roads except all over Houston and Dallas and there were some in Forth Worth, and on the main interstate of 35W but no where else. So is that false.

I think maybe that person was speaking about about law enforced cameras to issue tickets. Those types are not everywhere and have to be identified as such. There are lots of regular cameras for accident and safety purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member