TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #16

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by Sparky, May 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mollyandme

Mollyandme Well-Known Member

I definitely think she was questioned by LE bc of tips from the public and wasn't it posted here that a family member of MB's initially told LE about her as well? Her being allegedly questioned twice could also be for multiple reasons. I dunno I'm starting to think it's someone not listed on the warrant released that lives much closer to the church than ct or at and would have an easier time getting there undetected

2. leebee52

leebee52 New Member

I am just blown if it is true there were road cameras. Because road cameras usually are good quality arent they for homeland security. And wouldnt the dea want good cameras on the road in case el chapo drove through town. I think anyone driving at three or four in the morning in nowhere land would stand out like a soar thumb.

3. lonetraveler

lonetraveler Crime Addict

LOL, he just thinks he "lets" his wife do what she wants. [emoji23]

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

4. leebee52

leebee52 New Member

Was Missy friends with ct because why would police want to look at ct s cell phone that does not make sense unless those two girls were close friends. I am confused now very confused. at would be normal to text and talk to Missy but not ct unless she and Missy were close gal pals. Maybe the reason the police want ct s cell phone records is because Missy confided in ct about the creepy message she got at linkdin that would explain that.

5. liz b.

liz b. Well-Known Member

Hard to understand why this would be done now . jmo

6. WannaBDetective

WannaBDetective Member

I speculate that this is the most probably resolution.

7. lonetraveler

lonetraveler Crime Addict

Early on I realized that BB being out of town or in town at home would have had no impact at all on the murderer. That said, the only difference is that BB, being out of town creates an alibi for himself as not being the person who actually killed his wife.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

8. RANCH

RANCH United we stand, divided we fall.

Thanks. I'm not sure that the killer or someone related to the killer would be totally honest if asked that question.

9. Mollyandme

Mollyandme Well-Known Member

I completely agree one million percent

10. RANCH

I think it's best that I give up on trying to understand your theory.

11. Treelights

Treelights New Member

Perhaps each door frame was measured, incase there were more than one SWATperp?

IMOO.

12. DeDee

DeDee Well-Known Member

Thank you for the sincerely written compliment. Coming from you, IQ, it is an honor. :loveyou: Right back at cha!

From what I have observed thus far, you are correct, in that there are those involved in Missy's life who would possibly commit perjury to protect their own loved one(s). If you don't mind my debating a point with you, I'll remain grateful. CW has women swooning. Hence, Missy would find her competition for his affections unfulfilled, jmho. Besides scoring a gorgeous wife, who provided him with a son, many women may find it pleasurable to flirt with him.

Watch his eyes, in this 5yo fight video, beginning at the 01:49 mark, yet lasting less than 10 seconds, as they gaze upon Little Miss Sassy Pants when she passes by while she holding her sign. Then, CW takes another glimpse before she leaves the cage.

[video=youtube;g_-fSXNfBWY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_-fSXNfBWY[/video]

According to the SWs, we can determine that CW and MB were closer than friends or, in the least, they communicated intimately via LI. Perhaps the appropriate word is sexting. I suggest until April 18, 2016, CWs spouse was unaware of this surreptitious activity. It could be that CW has learned a beneficial lesson regarding fidelity the hard way.

The other possible SP mentioned, AJT, has known Missy at least since 2014 through their business venture with CG. Why would he suddenly wish lethal harm to come to MB? The only motive that I easily recognize is that if AJT wanted to take over her students. The love of money is the root of all evil.

13. RANCH

You do? Time for me to take a break.

14. liz b.

liz b. Well-Known Member

Wonder if the church janiitor cleaned the church at night ? Did he/she ever see any cars around the church late at night ?

If MB was targeted to be killed, and her killer was not from Midlo (or nearby), and was totally unknown to MB, well, this murder might not get solved. Hard thing to reconcile. This woman deserves justice. jmo

15. liz b.

liz b. Well-Known Member

Weirdly, it actually does look like 2 different people at times on the video. One person looks much smaller. jmo,though.

16. lstiff

lstiff Well-Known Member

I think it's bc they are using the new software that the other county (that just started assisting) has? I'm not sure what it consists of and asked several posts back if it can do a full body scan but apparently it's more than that if they went back and walked step by step in the perp's steps. (Eeek)

They obviously found what they needed since they now have a detailed description of the suspect per their statement on Friday. IMO

ETA Link for those catching up: http://www.wfaa.com/mb/news/crime/tarrant-county-digital-investigators-helping-in-search-for-missy-bevers-killer/188445681

17. bwt42

bwt42 Former Member

Missy's phone gave evidence of an affair. LE wanted CT's phone records because they felt her # might have info that would lead to the killer.

18. just the facts pls

just the facts pls New Member

I've always found it to be coincidental that Missy was murdered on the weekend of BB's fishing trip. Not only does it provide BB with an alibi, it's possible that the perp might have been close to the family to know their vacationing habits. Someone upthread said LE was concerned that other people might be in danger so perhaps that's why?

19. Razz

Razz Well-Known Member

I cannot find the original post but I believe it was from MrsPC.

What type of cameras are mounted at those streets. And why? (just curious)

But you are absolutely right. If someone who normally doesn't drive at that hour is seen on the tape....and several times after at coorelating times well, that's a bit of a slam dunk.

Is it obvious there are cameras there.? Would everyone in the neighborhood know that?

Sounds kind of Big Brotherish.
    (maybe they're in my neighborhood and I just don't know it!😨

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

20. Cannonball3804

Cannonball3804 Former Member

Yes, please laugh. I didn't mean it for real!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.