TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO, but I don't think CW is the person who committed the crime. Someone who seems so disciplined in their life (high school/college wrestler, military experience, undefeated boxer in his Army division, MMA experience link) doesn't seem like they would commit such a "sloppy" crime.

Pure speculation, but IMO, someone with his training and experience would use a firearm. It would be very easy to be laying in wait, out of the range of the surveillance cameras in the parking lot. You could take a head shot with a scoped rifle from a short/medium distance while she was unloading her truck. You could rush her when she got out of her truck unloading a shotgun, alternating between bird shot and slugs to the head and body. You could even choose not to use a weapon at all if you had the training in MMA.

I just can't see someone with any sort of military or fighter training committing the murder the way it happened (going on the facts we know at the moment).

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

You're a trained mma fighter--why not use those skills?

I have a hard time envisioning an MMA guy having such a slumpy, sloppy walk as the perp and having such a sissy hammer swing in that window-breaking scene, unless he's really fallen apart physically recently.

True. I thought the same. But the most recent fights I could find with him are from either 2012 or 2013. We know he suffered a bad foot injury and had to bow out of at least one big fight back in 2012. He suffered a broken nose, too. Maybe his body wore out from too many injuries. That's possible. An athlete in their 30s is often considered over the hill just for that reason...they tend to wear out.

As a reminder, here's what I wrote last Friday----

I am going to forget most of what we "learned" from the SW dump yesterday and go back to my theories that I firmed up a week or more ago, developed when we were watching the videos.

IMOO......

I think the perp we are looking for has LE experience---that could be present cop, former cop, reserve cop, or military training.

I think the perp is not young and inexperienced. (i.e., I discount the impetuous teenager theories).

I think the perp would have to be fit enough to (potentially) chase MB down, tackle her, and hold her down long enough to hit her in the head, face and chest with the hammer (or other implement).

I think the perp is familiar with the church, but not so familiar that s/he knows where to find the video recording equipment.

I think the perp is familiar with MB's routine.

I think the event was carried out with the precision of a military special-forces operation.

Now, only one person mentioned yesterday fits that profile, as far as I can tell. Not saying it is him, not saying it is not him. But that's the profile.

Again, MOO.

JMO, but I don't think CW is the person who committed the crime. Someone who seems so disciplined in their life (high school/college wrestler, military experience, undefeated boxer in his Army division, MMA experience link) doesn't seem like they would commit such a "sloppy" crime.

Pure speculation, but IMO, someone with his training and experience would use a firearm. It would be very easy to be laying in wait, out of the range of the surveillance cameras in the parking lot. You could take a head shot with a scoped rifle from a short/medium distance while she was unloading her truck. You could rush her when she got out of her truck unloading a shotgun, alternating between bird shot and slugs to the head and body. You could even choose not to use a weapon at all if you had the training in MMA.

I just can't see someone with any sort of military or fighter training committing the murder the way it happened (going on the facts we know at the moment).

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I certainly can see it; think about it. How many times have we heard about the rage that the person must have been feeling against Missy? If he had that much rage, he'd want to get up close and personal. And remember, this is a person who made a living for a while knocking people down, straddling them, and using his hands to beat the holy hell out of them. He ENJOYS the up-close, physical violence. And if the perp IS wearing shinguards and other protection as some believe, that would make sense. I have linked to a photo of him training wearing shinguards below. He knows the pain of a person fighting back!

http://www.legacyfights.net/legacy-amateur-series-fighter-profile-–-casey-williams/

True. I thought the same. But the most recent fights I could find with him are from either 2012 or 2013. We know he suffered a bad foot injury and had to bow out of at least one big fight back in 2012. He suffered a broken nose, too. Maybe his body wore out from too many injuries. That's possible. An athlete in their 30s is often considered over the hill just for that reason...they tend to wear out.

I think he's back in shape. He was supposed to have another fight this month, according to public mma publicity web pages.

See, I don't see a sloppy, broken down old guy or a woman when I watch the church videos. I see someone with lots of training.

You mean not just CT :silly: cccccccc

Exactly. Not just CT. Pushes the narrowing down to narrowing out. Or simply a narrow narrative must be followed? All avenues should be explored. Cinderella's sisters sure forced dragon feet into dainty glass slippers, too.

I think he's back in shape. He was supposed to have another fight this month, according to public mma publicity web pages.

See, I don't see a sloppy, broken down old guy or a woman when I watch the church videos. I see someone with lots of training.

I see someone who doesn't look in tip top shape, but likely was at one time. The perp seems to have that cockiness about him - that "no fear" attitude.

Are you sure about him training again? I haven't found anything recent. Are you sure the dates are new?

Everyone watch the last Midlothian Police Department press conference. It's full of clues.

Raw Video - Midlothian PD Press Conference on April 22, 2016

[video=youtube;dFyae4KYe74]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFyae4KYe74[/video]

At 6:15 Asst Chief Kevin Johnson is asked if he has any reason to believe there may be more than one suspect. He replies - at this point everything is on the table. We simply don't know. All we know is we want to find the killer responsible whether it's one person, two persons, three persons, male or female.

Not being rude, just curious why you chose this particular video? Tell us what clues please! Don't be mean, spell it out for me :please: Sometimes I don't see something until it's pointed out to me.

This was their opinion at the time, things may have changed since then? At first they thought it was male, later they say "feminine". I don't have a problem thinking it could be two people, I lean towards a single, but won't know until LE releases more information.

:please: tell us :please:

The only thing I definitely got was that the community at large is not in danger. That's NOT what he said, but how he answered a question without saying something definitive. Something like if the community was in danger we'd be taking steps, etc. paraphrasing a whole lot I am.

Someone from the warrant seems to have broken his foot a few years ago in MMA fighting:

http://www.thecagedoor.net/events/m...-latest-update-to-legacy-amateur-series-card/

Coincidence? Perhaps. But certainly at least as valid as any other coincidence!

Yeah I saw this this other day and all of his LinkedIn stuff has since been removed. My thinking on him is this: He's got everything going for him, he's 27, good looking, VP of a good company, pro fighter in a field he loves, has a very good looking wife, 2 sons, etc. --- this can play too ways. Maybe he didn't know how LE Mb was, that she was almost half his age and maybe they started up something and then he wanted out, thought she might ruin everything he had. OR maybe everything that he is and has was enough for someone to be so jealous of once they found out MB was texting him and probably having an affair with him that they wanted to kill her. Could be one of three people in family but I will say one looks bodywise and walks exactly like swatperp (feet out arms swinging, and is extremely cocky (mirroring nonchalant attitude of swatperp). If most guys knew their wife was cheating on them with someone like that and so young they'd be very angry too. So would a good old boy father of husband. Mad enough to kill I am sure. I really hope for CWs sake it wasn't him. He's already got enough explaining to do to try to keep that beautiful family together. If swatperp isn't him or some cronie of his I hope his wife forgives him for sexting MB and probably others. It's not worth breaking up a family over. Tons of people do it.

Another thing is he may have been at risk of losing his VP position if word of an affair got out. Some companies have morality clauses for officers which he was. Also pro sports teams can too sometimes and his fight club was faith-based I believe. Combat Crusaders.

I see someone who doesn't look in tip top shape, but likely was at one time. The perp seems to have that cockiness about him - that "no fear" attitude.

Are you sure about him training again? I haven't found anything recent. Are you sure the dates are new?

When I was looking at him last week, I could have sworn I saw something about a fight coming up this month. I don't see anything now. I'll keep checking.

I can go one worse:

CW deactivated his entire FB account. It was there until a couple of days ago. In fact, people right here on WS mentioned (and I saw it myself) that he hadn't posted in a long time - months, if not a year (someone can correct me if they remember the date better). Then, the day after the murder, he suddenly posted a picture of himself throwing a punch.

At least CT's page is still there. All she did was change the settings to private.
Hi, respectfully disagree. CW changed cover photo and profile pic the day she passed. The rest was set to private so who knows when he last posted a status.
CT did delete several photos of the foot injury (not the pink plaster ones) days before her page settings changed but after LE stated about an injured foot or ankle. Was going to post a link at the time.

Personally I think these two names have stood out more with the public for good reason. Jmo

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

I've been following this case from the beginning, thank you very much. If you search my postings you'll find I've provided the most new news links. Believe me, I'm on top of this. One can delve into facebook postings, comments on news articles, Tricia's podcasts from locals, and still not know anymore than someone who has never heard of Missy Bevers. It's all speculation. The video I posted gives LE's version on what happened when Missy met her killer at the church. A killer responsible whether it's one person, two persons, three persons, male or female.

Hoping you read the bolded part!

I understand the need to lay it all out, to try to explain why Missy died. Hoping for a solution to her death comes soon.

You've completely missed my point. The quotes you offered, and the video you pointed us to watch, was newsworthy when it originated. Was. But not so much anymore.

The nature of LE is to cast an extremely wide net at first, and mention the most extreme ideas they can possibly envision when they have almost nothing to work with. That was then.

But that's not now. Now, they have acquired a TON of info to work with, and have lots of answers that they didn't have then. They have undoubtedly ruled out one person after another, and narrowed the scope of the possibilities considerably. So while at first their wide net may have included all sort of quantities of perp(s), and of any sex, that's not necessarily what they think now, and their video from back then mentioning a wide net with broad, vague possibilities isn't going to be very reflective of their current thinking.

Nor should it be. Because if they haven't learned anything in almost a month, to narrow the field and focus their thinking on who-what-how etc, that would be a disaster.

ae5d0818e6ff33d0897e5c4ef9fc6f7c.jpg

Every once and awhile I really like posting this highly pixilated picture. There is no denying this is the perp we are looking for. I also think it looks a lot like one of those mentioned in the SW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, he is married. And that would give him a motive if MB were to threaten to tell his wife, or worse, if he suspected she was pregnant with his child.

Missy had a hysterectomy last year. It was on her fb. SWATPERP is a slob, not an MMA fighter, military guy who could snap a neck and not bother with a messy hammer. He closed down his fb because he doesn't need the misery of gawkers and is now trying to make peace with his spouse. Perfectly normal response to me.

IMHO

Yeah I saw this this other day and all of his LinkedIn stuff has since been removed. My thinking on him is this: He's got everything going for him, he's 27, good looking, VP of a good company, pro fighter in a field he loves, has a very good looking wife, 2 sons, etc. --- this can play too ways. Maybe he didn't know how LE Mb was, that she was almost half his age and maybe they started up something and then he wanted out, thought she might ruin everything he had. OR maybe everything that he is and has was enough for someone to be so jealous of once they found out MB was texting him and probably having an affair with him that they wanted to kill her. Could be one of three people in family but I will say one looks bodywise and walks exactly like swatperp (feet out arms swinging, and is extremely cocky (mirroring nonchalant attitude of swatperp). If most guys knew their wife was cheating on them with someone like that and so young they'd be very angry too. So would a good old boy father of husband. Mad enough to kill I am sure. I really hope for CWs sake it wasn't him. He's already got enough explaining to do to try to keep that beautiful family together. If swatperp isn't him or some cronie of his I hope his wife forgives him for sexting MB and probably others. It's not worth breaking up a family over. Tons of people do it.

Another thing is he may have been at risk of losing his VP position if word of an affair got out. Some companies have morality clauses for officers which he was. Also pro sports teams can too sometimes and his fight club was faith-based I believe. Combat Crusaders.

Actually, his LinkedIn page is still there. If you are following the link in the warrant switch out the letter "l" in l21airborne". I noticed that looked off, so I substituted a number 1 (121airborne), and voila -- it worked. Also, he is 33, not 27, and he's got an absolutely STUNNING 29 year old wife. Not sure why he'd want to stray with a woman that gorgeous at home, unless he's an absolute idiot. Finally, I saw a couple of pictures of him on FB that show him standing with his feet turned out; the right one a bit more than the left.

Just food for though. JMO and all that.

I can go one worse:

CW deactivated his entire FB account. It was there until a couple of days ago. In fact, people right here on WS mentioned (and I saw it myself) that he hadn't posted in a long time - months, if not a year (someone can correct me if they remember the date better). Then, the day after the murder, he suddenly posted a picture of himself throwing a punch.

At least CT's page is still there. All she did was change the settings to private.

I don't blame CW. Ditto CT. In fact the sooner every person remotely linked to Missy's brutal murder turns their social settings to private, the better. Public opinion is growing like mold and is not just rancid - it's reaching epidemic fever pitch. Don't be surprised at spiked sales in Pitch Forks.

Neutral and definitely not snarky and/or not aimed at you, robthomas. Myself included! here ---> transporting the latest movement, let alone "info", on any individual's social media activity is getting OTT. Public are now like swarms of piranha on these folk.

ae5d0818e6ff33d0897e5c4ef9fc6f7c.jpg

Every once and awhile I really like posting this highly pixilated picture. There is no denying this is the perp we are looking for. I also think it looks a lot like one of those mentioned in the SW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe some side by sides would help.

As a reminder, here's what I wrote last Friday----

[/I]

I agree with a lot of this. I also wonder, since they seem familiar with the church and where the cameras are, if maybe there was a 2nd person there who never appears on camera. The person in the video just doesn't seem right to me. He/She seems to take a step when using the hammer and only seems to half *advertiser censored* swing it....I dunno maybe it was all for show and they are really way stronger than they act.

Missy had a hysterectomy last year. It was on her fb. SWATPERP is a slob, not an MMA fighter, military guy who could snap a neck and not bother with a messy hammer. He closed down his fb because he doesn't need the misery of gawkers and is now trying to make peace with his spouse. Perfectly normal response to me.

IMHO

Or he's a person used to getting up close and brutal with his opponents (victims).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288