TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Folks,

Let's all remember this thread is for Missy.

WS is victim friendly and this includes the family.

All children are off limits.

Bashing the Bevers family and extended family is off limits.

Discussing BB's employment off limits.

Sleuthing The Bevers/Tucker (BB's mother and siblings) Family and Missy's Side of the family off limits.

You may discuss what they've said in the media, but to sleuth them and bring it here is against TOS.

No Rumors from FB, or FB Groups. NO links to unauthorized FB or Twitter accounts.

No pictures from unauthorized FB pages, groups or Twitter accounts.

Be nice to your fellow sleuther. Don't be rude or snarky. If you see a post you don't agree with, roll and scroll. If you see a post which is against WS TOS hit the alert button.

We have lots of new members, if they need help, please try and help them or direct them. There's no need to tell them it's already been discussed.

There has been NO POI/Suspect named Until LE names someone or ones.....there is not one.

Thank you!

Bumping

There was an article yesterday that had "detailed description" in it because i quoted it in the last thread.
I can't find it today as i am at home on this old computer that boots me off

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...scription-of-killer-but-wont-release-it.html/ "Midlothian police have sought the expertise of other law enforcement agencies, including the FBI and New York Police Department. On Friday, they said the Tarrant County district attorney’s office just completed a detailed analysis of the video to create a “more specific physical description” of the killer. “We do not plan to release those findings at this time,” police said, declining to elaborate."

IMO I don't think this means they know the perp's identity and are dallying for some reason, because I think if they knew they'd arrest immediately. But only that they have a more specific set of clues, derived scientifically from fuzzy video, as to what the perp mostly looks like, to work from as they explore various leads.

ae5d0818e6ff33d0897e5c4ef9fc6f7c.jpg

Every once and awhile I really like posting this highly pixilated picture. There is no denying this is the perp we are looking for. I also think it looks a lot like one of those mentioned in the SW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does. And it also doesn't match anyone in the BB family tree. I tried very hard to find a photo of one of them that would match. I manipulated photos taken off of FB (Totally not OK or within TOS) from the major players....One person was a fit. The person I DIDN"T want it to be. It's been really bothering me. When I woke up this morning the first thing I thought about was the proportion of facial features. Let this be over

I have wondered....if LE was able to figure out the height of the murderer, by comparing measured height vs door height when person was standing next to door, taking into account boots/shoe height, head gear height and the murderers weight by removing each clothing item they can see...I bet there is a way to do this all with an app....wonder what LE came up with....female or male?

Sorry in advance- where may I find the key for initials? I know I saw it, but as a newbie, I'm lost. Hope this is an allowable question. Thank you!

I need one as well. It's impossible to search social media with just initials...TIA. :gaah:

I think we're both agreeing the car left prior to LE arriving. That wasn't my point, though. What I've been saying is that we don't know if the unknown car was there, as you've asserted, during her murder (about 4:20). We aren't privy to the whole 30 minutes of videotape. And we don't know at what time that tape captured the car in the lot. So it doesn't necessarily follow by logic that he had to escape by car. That car could've left the parking lot after being seen in that video frame and before her murder. Maybe even 20 minutes before. We don't know.

(Additionally, the car could've been there even earlier than the 3:50 start of motion-activated video. But that's beside the point I've been trying to make in answer to your reply to me on the last page of the last thread. :eek: )

I haven't seen any statements from LE that the vehicle in the corner of the frame even was in the parking lot

It is utilized in solving murders---another tool. It will show fiber transfers, minuscule skin cells that fell onto the victim. It is not a perfect finger-pointer to the perp & not nearly as straight forward as regular DNA crime analysis. But it can prove a useful tool during investigations whereby no direct DNA is found at the scene. I don't think touch DNA holds up as formal evidence during trials though.

Touch DNA is from skin cells left on objects with which the subject has come in contact. It's actually the same DNA found in bodily fluids. It is admissible in courts of law as identification evidence. It's only drawback is that skin cells are so easily transferred causing it to be more susceptible to cross-contamination.

You may be confusing it with mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) which is nowhere near as unique to an individual as nuclear DNA. It's passed from mother to child. So a woman, her children, her mother, her mother's mother, etc. all have the same (mtDNA).

KS as in xxxxx? KS is Missy's sister-in-law, B's biological sister.

Bold By Me:

Welcome! :) IIRC we are to use initials - not full names. Just giving a heads-up in case you opt to edit your post. I must add everyone reacts differently to the sudden loss of family member/s!

I need one as well. It's impossible to search social media with just initials...TIA. :gaah:

Which I believe is why this is done to protect people that are discussed on here - who could be totally innocent - having all these allegations of them involved in crimes show up whenever anyone searches their name on the internet.

Something keeps bothering me. If Missy was no longer working out at Garcia ' s fitness center, (2 weeks prior to her death), then where did she go during that time?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Has Garcia been sluethed?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I have wondered....if LE was able to figure out the height of the murderer, by comparing measured height vs door height when person was standing next to door, taking into account boots/shoe height, head gear height and the murderers weight by removing each clothing item they can see...I bet there is a way to do this all with an app....wonder what LE came up with....female or male?

Great question and I'll bet that was clarified very early on.

It does. And it also doesn't match anyone in the BB family tree. I tried very hard to find a photo of one of them that would match. I manipulated photos taken off of FB (Totally not OK or within TOS) from the major players....One person was a fit. The person I DIDN"T want it to be. It's been really bothering me. When I woke up this morning the first thing I thought about was the proportion of facial features. Let this be over

You might well be correct, but the thing is there could be other people to look at who we don't even know about yet. Those Search Warrants were not even filed until 9 days after the murder (4/27/16) and we didn't find out about them until over 2 weeks after the murder. Could there be other Warrants since then that we don't know about yet?

Which I believe is why this is done to protect people that are discussed on here - who could be totally innocent - having all these allegations of them involved in crimes show up whenever anyone searches their name on the internet.

I first found Websleuths after the CA case was over. I googled Casey Anthony and Websleuths was the first 20 hits. That convinced me that you don't want to use real names in these threads. They will haunt the family and innocent forever.

You might well be correct, but the thing is there could be other people to look at who we don't even know about yet. Those Search Warrants were not even filed until 9 days after the murder (4/27/16) and we didn't find out about them until over 2 weeks after the murder. Could there be other Warrants since then that we don't know about yet?

I hope so, I really do. I also hope that DNA is going to be used. That will make me feel better in terms of certainty. I guess that's why it's called "Bias" I can't handle the idea of so many children's lives ruined.

Here's a scenario/motive to ponder...

BB finds texts or LinkedIn messages between CW and MB. He contacts CW and threatens to tell CWs wife, unless he does something for him. A blackmail situation.

They develop a plan and a date, and set the wheels in motion (perhaps the two weeks prior to the murder when MB was allegedly acting strange and stopped going to the gym). CW tells her there is a bad guy of some sort at her gym to set up suspicion before the crime is even committed. MB confides in BB about the bad person at the gym and he starts giving her safety reminders (BB and his mother have been open about concerns for her safety prior to the murder).

It would take CW an hour to get home after the crime, plenty of time to ditch the swat gear and clean up. He is working a 9-5 now, so leaving extremely early in the morning for a 3 or so hour workout or training session before work would not be impossible.

Soon after the murder, BB starts throwing suspicion towards CT as a diversion. His family buys it and starts talking publicly, subtly alluding to the perp being a woman. Everyone (media included) catches on quickly and attention overwhelmingly shifts toward the T's. Mission accomplished.

MOO, of course

I first found Websleuths after the CA case was over. I googled Casey Anthony and Websleuths was the first 20 hits. That convinced me that you don't want to use real names in these threads. They will haunt the family and innocent forever.

Yes, that's absolutely true. I don't know how Google Search is set up, but many other comment boards, forums, and other things like that do not show up, even if you Google an exact quote from them, and even if you cite the site in your search. For example, if you put in something from an ABC news article comment section, there are zero results.

p.s. Since it's a fact that Websleuths does come up so prominently we do have to be careful. I see nothing wrong with typing "Missy" instead of MB, though, since her name is the subject of the case, and I sort of think it gives her more dignity than using only her initials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave