TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to catch up on this thread. I think that ct baked that pink cake for her kids so that the kids would have santa claus and stork sorts of thought, that a baby girl happens if the cake happens to be a pink cake. I sure hope there is an arrest soon.

That video was rather anti-climactic. I kinda felt sorry for her.

I think we're both agreeing the car left prior to LE arriving. That wasn't my point, though. What I've been saying is that we don't know if the unknown car was there, as you've asserted, during her murder (about 4:20). We aren't privy to the whole 30 minutes of videotape. And we don't know at what time that tape captured the car in the lot. So it doesn't necessarily follow by logic that he had to escape by car. That car could've left the parking lot after being seen in that video frame and before her murder. Maybe even 20 minutes before. We don't know.

(Additionally, the car could've been there even earlier than the 3:50 start of motion-activated video. But that's beside the point I've been trying to make in answer to your reply to me on the last page of the last thread. :eek: )

Police said they saw no interaction between Bevers and the suspect on camera. They say they may have captured the suspect's car on video but they do not have enough information to reveal any more details to the public.
'There’s one surveillance camera where you can see the car in the far corner of the frame, parked in the distance. You can't make out a plate, and we're not even comfortable releasing anything about a possible make or model,' Johnson said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ning-slaying-fitness-coach.html#ixzz48fXoKyKe
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Not sure why LE would think it was the perp's car then, if it was there BEFORE the murder and gone BEFORE the killer got there.

Yes, I've proposed this idea before. I think it's possible that maybe the perp intended to leave a scary message at the scene. But she got there before the preparations were finished. Perp then lures her to close proximity by telling her there's been a break-in. Then hits her by surprise when she's close.

IDK, maybe s/he did leave a scary message? That's the kind of detail that LE withholds a lot of times... something only the killer would know. I'm not sure how many bystanders (campers, church personnel, etc.) would have observed the murder scene, though, or how LE would keep them from saying anything, but they seem to have convinced the ones that were there not to say anything about the COD until LE was ready to say what they released (even if that might not be the whole story of the COD?).

Idk-if someone told me my spouse had been impaled and/or pulverized, or something similar (that maybe isn't public knowledge yet) etc., idk that I would want the details to imagine it, esp. right off-what if the injury that was actually the killing one was quite horrific?
I find it extraordinary that he could be informed that his wife is dead and not ask how she died. Of course we know that someone at the church called him close to the time of the 911 calls. IMO this caller would have told him what they found in the church and that she was murdered.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

<modsnip> CW would've had to have driven 45 min or so one way to commit this crime.

30 - according to mapquest, the two cities are 28 minutes apart by car. Hardly out of the realm of possibility. Many people drive longer than that to work.

Who is controlling the narrative?

The main thing I learned about living with a controlling, narcissistic, psychopath is that they are very savvy and highly manipulative yet fail to possess strong emotional feelings for and bonds with other living beings. Without feelings of remorse or regret, psychopathic killers believe that their victim deserved to die. Even if the psychopath is not highly intelligent, and most possess an above average IQ, they usually do not possess a moral compass. They lack the emotion of fear. Low functioning psychopaths wind up in prison while high functioning psychopaths are business owners or CEO of a company. Most psychopaths are very jealous for they believe in possessing and ownership of others; thereby, diminishing the importance of another one's life.

This is my own opinion based upon personal life experiences and years of counseling; hence, the lack of a link.

Well said. But I think you mean 'sociopaths'. What I learned from Walter Isaacson's book 'Steve Jobs' was that Jobs was one, a good example of a high functioning sociopath, like you described so well.

IDK, maybe s/he did leave a scary message? That's the kind of detail that LE withholds a lot of times... something only the killer would know. I'm not sure how many bystanders (campers, church personnel, etc.) would have observed the murder scene, though, or how LE would keep them from saying anything, but they seem to have convinced the ones that were there not to say anything about the COD until LE was ready to say what they released (even if that might not be the whole story of the COD?).

Is it possible ajt and ct were shown the church layout during CG orientation, even by mb, so aj would know how to open the building, lights, AV?

I don't put any stock on the car accident as how she died. It can be really hard to have to tell someone their family member has died and many, many people will start off by saying "There's been an accident" rather than immediately going into "I'm sorry to have to tell you, but your wife has been found murdered". The murder part comes later, but people generally try to break it gently. Some people (especially professionals or experienced in this) will pick up on whether the receiving person is ready to hear more details and waits for them to ask. If they don't ask, they may or may not explain further, but no details. It's may have been easier and/or kinder to let people assume 'car accident' and go from there. I can also picture BB telling his mom it was an accident and she herself inferred 'car'.

A few ways misinformation gets moved along. :( Personally, I think it would be kinder to tell anyone who will immediately be traveling to be with their loved one or family, to let them think it's an accident and not a deliberate murder. Thinking it was an accident would be stressful enough to be stuck with while coming home, but your wife being murdered - brutally murdered - would be extreme.

I agree. I can picture them saying, "Something awful has happened. Missy has been killed." The first thing that people would think of would be 'killed' in a car accident, I imagine. Even adding, "They found her at the church. They don't know what happened." doesn't say 'murder'.

I see more of a narcissist in one of the other targets. Constant posts on fb that seem to be fishing for compliments etc

If that's the criteria, nearly everybody in the fitness would would fit that description. Putting pictures and videos of oneself on SM showing off muscles, toned physiques, doing a million squats, beating some guy's head into a mat, etc. would equally qualify as fishing for compliments or narcissism. Hell, even showing off one's baking skills, guitar skills, etc. qualifies. None of that is a reason to suspect someone of murder, though.

THIS. Bingo. Who is controlling the narrative? Interviews, public letters, family interviews, pressers, etc.

I feel like BB wants to control the narrative. He's done a pretty good job of it too, which leads me to believe that he may be much more clever than we give him credit for. His 'ah schucks' demeanor does not mean he's not capable of being a part of this unspeakable crime. His New Living Bible posts don't either.

As not much new is coming out, I re-watched the video:

[video=youtube;YUISKYJsJqw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUISKYJsJqw[/video]

And wondered what others thought of a couple things:

I've heard some think that at 1:40 it appears suspect is holding something like a box of plastic wrap. I'm sure its been discussed before I started reading these threads, but any other ideas of what this is? Seems to short for plastic wrap. It does not seem to be present prior to this point.

What do you think of that hammer swing at about 1:45? Is it just that its half-hearted, or is it clumsy? A good pathologist might be able to infer something about force used in the fatal blows that would suggest strength/power or the lack thereof. Obviously, the number of blows will have relevance.

I have been in lurk-mood rather than post-mood lately, but this case does remain on my mind. Maybe too much on my mind.

Today, at a business appointment, a security guard asked me to sign-in to the building. I was surprised because that is a new procedure for the particular building I was visiting. The guard said, "It's in case of an emergency, we know where to find you."

But I thought he said, "In case of a murder scene, we know where to find you."

Sigh.

Hoping for an arrest soon.

It's also possible that MB put the brakes on some young adult male that was trying to start a relationship with her child. Some guys are sick like that. Especially in today's world.

Btw: Please remove if it's too sensitive of a possible. I understand.

What if this killer is so intelligent she even deliberately decided to kill Missy at some time when her hormones could easily be said to be out of whack? You know, so if she were to get caught she knows she has the hormone chip to play.

Don't worry, in that case, IMO, law enforcement, the judge, and the jury would all laugh at her for thinking up something so ridiculous.

I've heard some think that at 1:40 it appears suspect is holding something like a box of plastic wrap. I'm sure its been discussed before I started reading these threads, but any other ideas of what this is? Seems to short for plastic wrap. It does not seem to be present prior to this point.

What do you think of that hammer swing at about 1:45? Is it just that its half-hearted, or is it clumsy?

Yes the box has been discussed on these forums and other forums. I agree it's too short for plastic wrap, as it appears to only be about a foot long or so. There's been several ideas, everywhere from taser to gun silencer, saran wrap to door hardware, vaultz case to cardboard flashlight box, and more. I'm personally leaning toward a case or flashlight box, myself.

As far as the swing of the perp, I think it looks a little uncertain or weak-ish. Not necessarily "like a woman" weak, but more just inexperience or lack of confidence with the scenario. The entire footage of this person gives me the overall feeling of someone with nervous anticipation, not the "cocky swagger" as others have seen. Rather, I see someone who displays those fidgety, pent up, pointless behaviors that people do while waiting for something to go down. Pacing, snooping, milling around, etc.

It's also possible that MB put the brakes on some young adult male that was trying to start a relationship with her child. Some guys are sick like that. Especially in today's world.

Or even a female...

Let's just say hypothetically it is a woman and she is going to use the excuse as you stated. Does that give her a pass in my book? No way. I am a woman and I'm in early menopause because I had surgery. My hormones get out of whack but that would not excuse me or any other woman with hormone issues to kill someone. No no, the person who did this planned it and planned it in advance in my opinion.

Exactly. And if either gender were going to be able to point to hormones as a defense, it should be men, who are far more hormonally challenged, if you consider how violent testosterone can make someone. Estrogen doesn't make anyone violent.

JMO, I think you have had a brilliant idea! All we have done here so far is beating several dead horses to death over & over & over again & over again.

As not much new is coming out, I re-watched the video:

[video=youtube;YUISKYJsJqw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUISKYJsJqw[/video]

And wondered what others thought of a couple things:

What do you think of that hammer swing at about 1:45? Is it just that its half-hearted, or is it clumsy? A good pathologist might be able to infer something about force used in the fatal blows that would suggest strength/power or the lack thereof. Obviously, the number of blows will have relevance.

I had posted some time ago my thoughts that the murderer was opening every door in the corridor where her work out room was and where she would be unloading. If a door had a window, it was broken. If it couldn't be opened with a pry bar, it was left alone. I think this person was making a back up plan in case Missy got away. With every door opened, they would quickly know which room Missy escaped to, by which door she closed behind her. The glass was broken so the door could be unlocked. Nothing was "staged". Missy would also not be able to open the doors which couldn't be opened with a pry bar.....which is why they were left alone. I think the mystery objects were used as door stops on doors which didn't stay open on their own. The time frame of opportunity was very small and this killer thought of everything. I think it's one nasty, evil person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998