TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #17

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by Sparky, May 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leebee52

leebee52 New Member

The killer was walking in the dark so dont those surveillence cameras have a little red light that is always on so that the church custodian or preacher can know that its working like its supposed to work.

2. lawandorder

lawandorder For truth and justice

Same!

One thought that I wanted to point out: Sometimes the police will say John Doe is not a suspect and he is cleared. However, then they arrest him 6+ months later on charges related to the crime. Reference the Christina Morris case where they said Enrique Arochi was not a suspect at first and then now he is awaiting trial.

3. bwt42

bwt42 Former Member

LE looked at all the numbers on the list.

4. gliving

gliving Woof

This is true. I've read some posts that say just because he 'tagged' himself in a photo in CA that it doesn't mean he was there. They say you can tag yourself anywhere even using an old photo. This is true. However digital photos contain a EXIF data file that includes the geo-location, time and date. So all LE would have to do is extract this info and voila, John Doe was in CA on such a date at such a time.

https://photographylife.com/what-is-exif-data

"This stored data is called “EXIF Data” and it is comprised of a range of settings such as ISO speed, shutter speed, aperture, white balance, camera model and make, date and time, lens type, focal length and much more."

5. RANCH

RANCH United we stand, divided we fall.

I haven't followed the Christina Morris case. Did LE say the defendant was not a suspect and he was cleared? Or just not a suspect?

I would hope that LE wouldn't "clear" someone publicly and then arrest him at a later date. That could be a problem at trial. JMO

6. kai

kai Well-Known Member

That is one of the possible people whose initials match WH. Jmo

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

7. No it's not

No it's not that simple

Thank you very much for that "arkansasmimi"! I was stumbling when referencing the doors at the church. I see what you are saying and I also peaked at a post by "scout", that this particular entry/ area possibly went through some alterations. Real nice layout plan you did!

Speaking of "scout"..

-Nin

8. arkansasmimi

arkansasmimi Well-Known Member

Per the SW, ALL on the AT&T Target Number had had communications with MB. Therefore, to state it as if a known fact, as you have in this post, without PROOF... Would just be a :rumor:

Fact as we know from the SW: They did extraction from MB iPhone & iPad and BB iPhone (s) BB probable, more than one # is listed on the SW as it has longer line redacted. https://www.scribd.com/doc/311723138/ATT-Warrant-Dated-April-25
    snip

Throughout the course of this MURDER investigation, evidence has been recovered from
    electronic data extractions performed on Brandon Bevers (husband) and Ms. Bevers
    personal electronic devices (lphones and an lpad).
    This extracted information has
    provided officers with potential persons of interest "Target Numbers" based on the
    nature of the communications (text, messages, and recovered deleted messages)
    between Ms. Bevers and the above "Target Numbers"

9. No it's not

No it's not that simple

There you are..Makes perfect sense. Thank you for the explanation, Scout.

-Nin

10. RANCH

Who is WH and are we allowed to discuss this persons connection to this case?

11. gliving

gliving Woof

No, they don't have a little red light. Next time you are in a convenience store look up at one. No light. And some are even hidden in a light fixture invisible to others. The way to see if they are working by watching their video feed.

http://bizsecurity.about.com/od/physicalsecurity/a/Should-I-Use-A-Dummy-Security-Camera.htm

"Flashing red lights. Some dummy cameras have this menacing red light on the front. They are the only type of camera that does. The purpose, I suppose, is to send some kind of subliminal message. I am a security device. Fear me. What it really says is, I am a dummy. A real security camera will normally have a small LED light at the power connection to let a technician know that the power supply is connected, but if that light is visible at all after installation it will be tucked away on the back of the camera."

12. lstiff

lstiff Well-Known Member

Sitting on my hands........out of everyone on that list this person was never even so much as whispered about & I really give side eye about that but don't want a TO so I'll take my salty attitude and dip my margarita glass in it bc I love my posting privileges and I am usually a bit of a rule follower. If you find out we can discuss he or she (actually to verify this), please come get me! First round is on me. :)

13. arkansasmimi

LOL 2 diff people. CW from LinkedIn SW, WH from the ATT Target Numbers SW

14. Misslink123

Misslink123 New Member

I agree totally.

15. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

This image of a surveillance camera was included in a video report about the case. Kind of eye-catching if this is an actual camera from the church.

image.jpg

16. No it's not

No it's not that simple

What would be the difference, if the UNSUB had not been recorded on camera? Or if he had been recorded on camera, but had been dressed entirely different?

-Nin

17. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

You rang?

18. YouWho

YouWho Active Member

It's somewhat OT, but not when you consider how several of the players in MB's murder were/are part of what is called a "freelance" or "gig" economy. Workers juggle multiple jobs, market themselves, and are more likely to call a coffee shop with WiFi their office than a cubicle. It may sound romantic, but there's no health care, job security, retirement benefits, etc. Times have changed. Personally, I find it depressing.

19. arkansasmimi

Very true. Just making note that the Suspect also could have done like I did as well.

20. RANCH

I'm guessing that "UNSUB" is unknown subject or the killer. Personally it wouldn't make any difference because I can't tell if it's a man or a women, young or old, or which race.

I don't think it's a cop so the attire doesn't matter to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.