TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #17

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by Sparky, May 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DexterMorgan

DexterMorgan Well-Known Member

Another thing. The warrant mentions Missy phone. But what about her laptop or computer at home that she uses. Wouldnt that help also to help verify things. Regarding stuff that wouldn't be on your phone. Like a diary or daily notes you make for self or whatever.

2. windrower

windrower On Time Out

Montjoy, I admit I've missed some pages in several of the threads here, but I do not recall any LE or MSM reporting that the alibis of BB and RB had been established as solid. And the following from your link just isn't enough for me. What am I missing?

http://www.people.com/article/texas-fitness-instructor-died-husband-speaks
    from the above article: [Marsha] Tucker is well aware of all of the rumors about the killer's identity. As for speculation that it was her ex-husband, Randy Bevers, she says, "He was in California, and they've proven that. He and his wife had to fly back the next day."

Who is the "they" that has proven the alibis? And if it is LE, where is the citation? TY

3. No it's not

No it's not that simple

4. gliving

gliving Woof

I think it was ArkansasMimi that found out it was just an example of a camera.

It's making me think Swatperp didn't know there were cameras. Which gives me pause. We've thought all along they knew they were being recorded and how cocky that was. Well, I'm now thinking they didn't know. Because one does not think of hidden cameras in a place of worship.

5. RANCH

RANCH United we stand, divided we fall.

Either we don't know about all of the search warrants for this case or LE is dropping the ball big time.

6. arkansasmimi

arkansasmimi Well-Known Member

Respectfully BBM. This is not a factual statement. This is a MURDER INVESTIGATION and there have been Extracted information on BOTH MB and BB iPhones. ALL OF THE INDIVIDUALS met the same criteria in this same Affidavit for Probable Cause at time written April 25 2016. NOT just the 2 you mention or reason. It is and was an ongoing Murder Investigation. JMHO http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eline-*NO-DISCUSSION*&p=12537760#post12537760
    Throughout the course of this MURDER investigation, evidence has been recovered from
    electronic data extractions performed on Brandon Bevers (husband) and Ms. Bevers
    personal electronic devices (lphones and an lpad). This extracted information has
    provided officers with potential persons of interest "Target Numbers" based on the
    nature of the communications (text, messages, and recovered deleted messages)
    between Ms. Bevers and the above "Target Numbers"
    . A portion of these messages (as
    well as deleted messages) recovered indicate and confirm statement and tips provided
    to officers of an ongoing financial and marital struggle as well as intimate/personal
    relationship(s) external to the marriage with identified "Target Numbers". Officers have
    also received several tips from citizens with possible suspect leads due to the surveillance
    footage being released to the general public. Some of these leads have been very specific
    as to the approximate weight, height, build, distinct walk and or feminine sway of the
    suspect. These tips have been followed up and are identified as "Target Numbers"
    identified above.

7. YouWho

YouWho Active Member

Reporter: “So you don’t think she was targeted?“It’s strictly my opinion, I don’t think she was targeted.”“To the best of my knowledge, when my wife arrived, there was no other vehicle in the parking lot. And ah, otherwise, it would have obviously drawn ah – you know, my wife would have seen that, ah so as far as I know – and you have to confirm that with the police, there was no other vehicles on the property. (Looks up into air) But, according to the timeline, the person came into the building and left the crime scene before the other campers showed up, so was there another vehicle or did they have cameras outside that could confirm that? I don’t know.”

8. DexterMorgan

Not for a murder arrest. But maybe an obstruction of justice arrest. Or a hindering an investigation arrest in regards to a case involving the fbi that was checking out of state alibis.

9. Lcyr

Lcyr Inactive

You don't need a photo to tag yourself somewhere though. A few days ago (in another thread) I tested it out and tagged myself at Disney World while I was sitting in my house in Austin. I didn't use a picture, just checked in.

10. leebee52

leebee52 New Member

I just now noticed something important on the search warrant. If you read the wording of it very carefully I believe the person writing it was being crafty with word choice and makes statements that are a little bit ambiguous completely on purpose and the purpose was to get the judge to sign the warrant. Read it closely and what I read is that the only reason at all for ct being on the target number list is because of her feminine sway and distinct walk not at all because of any phoning or texting by her with anyone else on the target list. ct is only on that list because police suspect her and her feminine sway and distinct walk and with so many people having their whole life be on fbook now I am thinking ct'''s own fbook really added to the police believing shes the person who did this. And maybe that is the sole reason the police wanted her husbands phone records too, because they suspect his wife so with his phone and texting they hoped to get glaring proof of ct'''s motive for doing this. Really read page two and top of page three - - - that one big paragraph and then the next big paragraph on page three and then the one right after that. The person who wrote that based on all I know about this killing and reading in between the lines the writer is telling us her thinks ct'''s contact with Missy was to murder her not to talk on the phone or text with her. This is what I think and it completely changes now how I see this case. I think ct is going to wind up arrested but the police will only have flimsy evidence because she plotted this all so well and she will never admit she did it to anyone not ever, no confession no breaking down, cold as ice. Like a person with total opposites of seeming loving and warm and caring and tender to everyone and also completely Mr. Hyde sinister sociopathic ruthless killer. Now that I think this I see it that if ct is arrested her reason for doing what she did in her mind is that she was after noble purposes, protecting her family. Myopinion only.

11. arkansasmimi

12. Littletipsy

Littletipsy New Member

In my mind I see this as the view from the left side of the main entrance area looking right down toward the car port entrance/exit. All the way at the end of this hallway, you can see a camera in the top upper right corner, which I believe the one the perp looked directly into before making that left to go down the Dutch door hall. It's confusing.

13. RANCH

RANCH United we stand, divided we fall.

BBM

The only "they" that matters for proving an alibi is LE. LE hasn't released much information in this case but that doesn't mean they haven't said certain things to witness's.

In my opinion LE will not publicly clear anyone before there is an arrest in this case. They are under no obligation to do so. I doubt that they will say who has an alibi and who doesn't have one. JMO

14. rotary_dial

rotary_dial Member

Which is why it is always wise to never answer questions that LE asks. Even if you're telling the truth to the best of your recollection, they can twist whatever you say to suit their purposes. Always answer "I'd like to advise with my lawyer before answering any questions."

I can't understand why everyone involved in this case didn't seek council the first time LE questioned them. Especially the family members. I'm sure most people know by now that the people closest to the victim are under severe scrutiny right away.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

15. robthomaseyes

robthomaseyes New Member

They would not likely arrest them immediately until they had more evidence...to build as strong a case as possible. Every perp is going to tell the media and LE that he is innocent and that he was elsewhere, and and the media will report on that. That doesn't 'make it true. It's up to LE to make that final determination (to bring evidence to the contrary, for instance). So far, LE has NOT confirmed or denied anyone's whereabouts on that morning.

16. DexterMorgan

Wow. A temp agency for physicians. Lol. I thought they only did that for caretakers. But I guess I was wrong. I forgot some people insist on hiring at home physicians like Michael Jackson. Where the physician is always there for you. Whether in house or on site. Ok.

17. gliving

gliving Woof

Agreed. But if a player has a photo showing they were at a distant location the day before Missy died, it means they were really there. That's all I meant.

Digital photos contain a file that records time, date and location.

18. windrower

windrower On Time Out

I, too, like to orient myself properly within the area of whatever case I'm following. I wish a local church goer would find us and give us the actual layout . I've pulled some photos from church postings, and hope they might help me get a better feel for the layout of the rooms. I do think (from some of those photos and the overhead view of the church building) that it is set up like an old-time courthouse square--the courthouse\auditorium in the middle, with streets\hallways all around, and stores\rooms all around the perimeter, so that is a bit different than mimi's floorplan.

The doors, rooms, and hallways, and their relation to the videos of swatperp have been somewhat of a puzzle, but if I can ever just sit with the photos and mimi's map, that might become more clear to me.

Thanks to all who have been working on this aspect of the case.

19. ToodieWorm

ToodieWorm New Member

My sister worked at a decently large hospital - and none of the doctors were residents! They were all on contract from other hospitals. They would fly in, stay at a nice hotel, work their shifts, then fly home!

20. arkansasmimi

Respectfully BBM ;) arrested ONLY if involved in MB Murder. Not for not being in CA. FWIW, I agree with what your meaning, but you have to make it plain or people (me included sometimes) misunderstand what saying and .... sometimes they will feed your out of context comment and it grows legs and takes off :back:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.