TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMOO it's to the left of the brown door with the silver knob behind the SP. According to the diagram, there are two of them on the North wall of the Auditorium/Sanctuary. That's the only possible match I see. Again, MOO.
I believe that the vertical brown accordian door (which would pull away sideways) is the Holy Grounds coffee counter on the main hallway. The rollup doors in the sanctuary to the north hallway are large, gray metal (which roll UP).

Attachments

• church sanctuary.jpg
    church sanctuary.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 74
You're right. As far as we know he was there. But our proof for that is FB and some are saying that kind of thing can be manipulated on FB to say one is somewhere they are not. IDK

But, let's go on the supposition that it is true, he was in California. I don't know if you saw the you-tube video today with a side by side comparison of RB and the perp. It is uncanny.

May just be a coincidence BUT I wonder if someone went out of their way to make it appear to be him. Could there be someone who hated him and MB? Just pure speculation.

I watched the video - it's coincidence in my view. If you watch the news whether it's LE or military personnel wearing the padded protective wear, watch them walk - some are smooth, some not. It also depends on if they're new to it.

The protection gear makes most people walk with arms out from the body because of the structure of the under armour and vests - it just does. Some vests provide protection on the sides as well as front and back. The walk is slightly restricted - that's especially so for people who are new to gearing up - same as with military gear - it takes getting used to. Lots of people will never walk as fluidly and gracefully as they do without the protective clothing.

Think about how kids look when their parents bundle them up for protection from the cold - same thing. :eek:ddsmiley:

I had to look up ANPR. It stands for "Automatic number plate recognition". I never heard of it being used in California where I live but I'm not sure about Texas.

I sure don't want the government tracking everywhere I go. JMO

Yes that's it. There are thousands all over the UK especially on motorways and towns. It does what it says on the tin - your numberplate is recorded and can be retrieved by police if necessary. Likewise police can enter a numberplate into the system and it will tell them if that car goes past one of the cameras. I don't know how it works in more rural areas but Iive near a city and there are dozens of them (I had to look that up, I can't see them but I know they are there...!). To be honest I've never given them much thought - nothing to hide, nothing to fear!

EDIT Wiki tells me it's used in some form by 71% of US police depts, and it's called ALPR https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automatic_number_plate_recognition#United_States

Is that why LE also named WH, RB, VB, MC and KC in the same SW where AJT and CT are named?

Possibly. I think the family was most likely on the list because of their awareness of the family financial problems, I doubt any of them were involved in an inappropriate relationship with MB. My point was that CT & AT were not on the list because of the Bever family financial problems. Therefore, on list because of a relationship problem.

Bringing this over from last thread

Church Layout

I have a question regarding the church layout (nicely done!) posted by "Arkansasmimi" in the Timeline/Media thread:

attachment.php

According to the plan, where would this double glass door be located? In other words, is this supposed to be the entry (covered driveway/porch) next to the "dutch doors" - nursery- ?

attachment.php

If so, according to the posted layout, that would be the SW corner of the building and the area, where MB was found by the CG participants. However, that SW corner entry with the covered driveway/porch looks entirely different in this pic here, no vertical bars in the side windows:

attachment.php

Perhaps I am just confused, but I have a problem lining up the video with the layout. Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Nin​

Respectfully, That is the same doorway. dutch door  door stops.JPG
**Note the photo I used to show the Main Hallway was from 2012 VBS. You are correct that the windows look different there. Threw me off at first. But, it is the same. The other side N doors (windows) are like that at present time. But you have to look at current video ss and you will see same door . SS from Today show video Notice through the glass the fire extinguisher on the wall. missy bevers TODAY 4 20 CHURCH SS 4.JPG and zoomed in more, can see the small sign on each side of Dutch Door hallway. missy bevers TODAY 4 20 CHURCH SS 5.JPG

I am not conviced that the Dutch Doors are a Nursery. It is at the front entrance.

From the media May 12th where Tarrant County went to the Creekside Church of Christ. SS. may 12 creekside church 2 door frame.JPG *** you can see the corner of Holy Ground doors and the small magazine type rack .

The motion activated cameras are positioned multiple places within this building. We only have snips from diff areas.
As stated my layout from inside is JMHO going off of public photos. If you go look at any photos of the outside. there are only 2 sets of doors like this. One set one each side of the building. 1) on the Covered Awning side, (S) and the other straight across the Main Hallway on the N side. The side where the broken metal kitchen door is. Actually, that North side set is just a few feet to the Right of that Metal Door.

Link to my SS... Video Reconstruction Gives Better Description Of Missy Bevers’ Killer May 13, 2016 2:19 PM By Austin York http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/05/13/...es-better-description-of-missy-bevers-killer/

Yes that's it. There are thousands all over the UK especially on motorways and towns. It does what it says on the tin - your numberplate is recorded and can be retrieved by police if necessary. Likewise police can enter a numberplate into the system and it will tell them if that car goes past one of the cameras. I don't know how it works in more rural areas but Iive near a city and there are dozens of them (I had to look that up, I can't see them but I know they are there...!). To be honest I've never given them much thought - nothing to hide, nothing to fear!

I'm guessing that they have been in London for decades. I read something about that a very long time ago. It was in use because of the IRA threat. JUST MY OPINION

Every time I see the pics of those SHINY Creekside Church floors, I think that LE MUST have bootprints of the perp.... JMO

BBM

I'm not sure if it's true that there's nothing to fear with government surveillance of innocent citizens. I do know that this is the wrong place to discuss this topic so I leave it at that.

If there is video that will help identify the killer I hope that LE has it and is using it to bring justice for Missy.

RB is not even in this state anymore. He is on the West coast. I would think if he had not been cleared the MPD would have asked him to stay here.

ETA: Didn't mean to use someone's quote. Sorry.

Possibly. I think the family was most likely on the list because of their awareness of the family financial problems, I doubt any of them were involved in an inappropriate relationship with MB. My point was that CT & AT were not on the list because of the Bever family financial problems. Therefore, on list because of a relationship problem.
Or they may have been on the list because of CG overlap, the trip to Austin that MB and AJT both happened to take, and just having a lot of calls with MB immediately before her death. Why were WH, MC and KC on the list?

FYI, for those looking at my version/thoughts of Creekside Church of Christ Layout.... and those who are taking a screen shot it and posting all over the web... Please NOTE: The camera at the top of the page that says "Camera JMHO" that was meant as a legend. Meaning the 2 in the Church that are positioned there are JMHO from video footage, and 1 that is notable in the Today Show video on outside Covered Awning *yet we were told not functioning at the time* and what can be seen. I made a Jacked up sketch/rough drawing. Another WS Member kindly made this nicer/easier to read version. I DO NOT BELIEVE THERE IS A CAMERA LOCATED where the JMHO is located. ... back to regularly scheduled program... :lookingitup: Also it would really be nice if you gave credit where you got that from and noted that this is JMHO not a blueprint of the Creekside Church. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eline-*NO-DISCUSSION*&p=12537809#post12537809

*** Sidenote... :thinking: Actually Suspect could have done exactly what I did as far as figuring out the layout of Church if you think about it. They surely planned a lot... JMHO

I'm guessing that they have been in London for decades. I read something about that a very long time ago. It was in use because of the IRA threat. JUST MY OPINION

More than likely. These days it's also used for toll roads, so for example if you drive into central London there's a charge, the system automatically picks it up and deducts payment from a pre-set account.

Anyway, the relevance of all this, is that either journey back to Midlo would take hours and hours, not to mention rest stops and gas stations so you'd think vehicles would be picked up. I think RB may have flown back in which case even more solid evidence. So... this is why I do not believe either of them is swatperp.

RB is not even in this state anymore. He is on the West coast. I would think if he had not been cleared the MPD would have asked him to stay here.

ETA: Didn't mean to use someone's quote. Sorry.

He was never a suspect so he can go wherever he wants to. So can anyone else. JMO

Wow. I would think a physician would not need to get a job via a service like this. They are physicians and they know who are hiring and can apply directly. Now a nursing agency would be different. But you still have to submit applications and interview with the business itself. Idk

I know nothing about EHC, and I can't speak to their business model. But I do know that my doctor-uncle worked for years as a traveling physician. There would be a doc taking a sabbatical for 6 months or a year, and my uncle would go live there and fill in for the sabbatical doc. Then when the sabbatical doc returned, my uncle would go fill in for another doc somewhere else. He did that for quite a few years. I'm pretty sure he used some sort of physician headhunter type service to line up his jobs for him.

It appears to me that the entrance under the carriage porch was changed at some point. This photo was posted in 2012.

image.jpg

It appears there is only one set of doors.

In this still from the video, it appears that an enclosed foyer has since been added.

image.jpg

Notice the interior doors are standing open, and a wheelchair is visible in the foyer.

In short, both images show the same entrance, but it has been modified since the 2012 photo was taken.

More than likely. These days it's also used for toll roads, so for example if you drive into central London there's a charge, the system automatically picks it up and deducts payment from a pre-set account.

Anyway, the relevance of all this, is that either journey back to Midlo would take hours and hours, not to mention rest stops and gas stations so you'd think vehicles would be picked up. I think RB may have flown back in which case even more solid evidence. So... this is why I do not believe either of them is swatperp.

That is what his former wife has said. How she knows that is beyond me. But we are supposed to respect the victims family statements as the truth. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend