TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read it as numbers associated with MISSY's phone. Perhaps it was misstated in the affiants probable cause for the warrants, but I understand it to mean, numbers from MB not from BB. JMO

You're correct. I can't even find the dang link to the "target list" right now. Grr. WH is a long time friend (like family) to BB and I'll assume since Missy was his wife of 20 years she also knew him or her since it isn't confirmed if the person is male or female. IMO

I need a drink, nap and an arrest in this case. :waiting:

I remember BB mentioning in a press conference that there were no other vehicles in the church parking lot when his wife arrived that morning. How would he know that?
And I for one am still not convinced RB's alibi is solid.

LE , to my knowledge has not stated that anyones alibi is solid. MSM has reported what family has said about their travels and locations. JMO

Maybe a wall clock was right above it and they were checking the time. Idk.

This perp has planned this perfectly. Everything seems calculated.

Ok. I know all the initials but WH.
Is this a friend of the family? Or is this person family? Not sure how I missed that.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Possibly WH was the Linked In "prankster" or someone else whose phone was trapped as pinging between 3-5 am ?

I remember BB mentioning in a press conference that there were no other vehicles in the church parking lot when his wife arrived that morning. How would he know that?
And I for one am still not convinced RB's alibi is solid.

Because LE told him before he had the press conference? Jmo

You're correct. I can't even find the dang link to the "target list" right now. Grr. WH is a long time friend (like family) to BB and I'll assume since Missy was his wife of 20 years she also knew him or her since it isn't confirmed if the person is male or female. IMO

I need a drink, nap and an arrest in this case. :waiting:

BBM: Same. :)

I think I have a screenshot of the target list somewhere in one of my files here......do you need me to send it to you?

Again, LE focused on AT & CT due to what was on MB's phone. It either concerned financial problems or evidence of an intimate relationship. I'm guessing intimate relationship. MB was killed I believe the morning after she returned from a weekend trip at a "conference" also attended by AT. I am not implying that BB,AT or CT had anything to do with her murder but obviously at one time LE considered it.

Respectfully, BBM. That very same SW for AT&T Target Numbers (target appears to mean the numbers looking at? jmho) that AT & CT are listed there are others listed. NOT just AT & CT. So the same can be said for any of those numbers JMHO. Link to that doc in case you have missed it https://www.scribd.com/doc/311723138/ATT-Warrant-Dated-April-25 . Not meaning to sound snarky, maybe I just misread/misunderstood your post thinking they are the only ones listed. And as far as "LE focused on AT & CT due to what was on MB'S phone" Not understanding why you think they only focused on these 2 individuals. JMHO

I had to look up ANPR. It stands for "Automatic number plate recognition". I never heard of it being used in California where I live but I'm not sure about Texas.

I sure don't want the government tracking everywhere I go. JMO

Commonly known as "license plate readers". They are definitely in prevalent use in TX.

LE , to my knowledge has not stated that anyones alibi is solid. MSM has reported what family has said about their travels and locations. JMO

I take this like the person (sorry I can't remember who) said about Nancy Grace. We've heard it so many times and typed it out here that now it's almost become fact. In reality, LE still has not released a statement in a long while. I'm not saying that means anyone is or isn't cleared by LE but it does mean that LE has not told us that they have cleared anyone or verified anyone's alibi or even named a POI or suspect. Every scenario is still a possibility at this point really. Except probably the burglary in progress but heck, they haven't said with certainty that didn't happen either. IMO.

BBM....I don't understand why we are still discussing RB as swatperp unless I am not understanding the above message from the mod.

I'm understanding the rules to be that we can speculate about family to a certain extent, but we cannot sleuth them and bring that info here.

IMOO it's to the left of the brown door with the silver knob behind the SP. According to the diagram, there are two of them on the North wall of the Auditorium/Sanctuary. That's the only possible match I see. Again, MOO.

I have never been there, so I am only guessing - but where it says roll up doors, it looks more like a door you can slide open which is why there are vertical lines in it. Makes more sense if you are bringing food in from a kitchen that you can slide the door open vs having to pull it up and down. Probably giving too much thought to this ��

Got the answer on this - I was completely wrong!! just going to go back to reading.

NOOO stay with us! It was very helpful brainstorming with others to get to where I feel comfortable saying I feel confident this is somewhat correct. I have never set foot in this Church but feel like I have sometimes. Please continue to post and brainstorm with us

TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #12
for convenience

[quote name="CoverMeCagney" post=12530992]List of names mentioned in the warrants for AT&T and LinkedIn:

M Bevers

B Bevers - Missy's husband

R Bevers - Brandon's dad

V Bevers - Brandon's stepmom

Casey Williams - man who MB was flirting with online, also a fitness instructor

AJ Tucker - fellow CG trainer and friend of MB, in Austin with her prev week

C Tucker - wife of AJ. EDIT: or could be BB's brother Chad

K Cozine - parent of one of the Bever kids friends

M Cozine - wife of Kevin

W Houtz - not known whether Wendy or Wayne

EDITED to remove first names as only initials were given in the warrant (except for Casey Williams)
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=12533809

Just bringing this forward from another thread. Originally posted by Covermecagney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^ Mimi needs peeps to help her with the layout b/c I just glaze over when the blueprints and pictures come out :) I feel like I have an idea of one small corner of a very large building and even that is probably wrong! Please stay & help!

Commonly known as "license plate readers". They are definitely in prevalent use in TX.

Do they have them monitoring all the major roads like in the UK? Will this be helpful in this case? I'm not sure about that.

If you find some links about "license plate readers" in the area of the murder it would be appreciated.

While a splay-footed gait isn't the commonest type, it is not rare. Lots of people walk that way. Think Gomer Pyle, for example. One who walks like that did this murder, of course, but it doesn't have to be RB or BB (who both exhibit that walk), and from what we've heard it apparently wasn't, so we just look elsewhere for that person.

All I can say... is there are A LOT of folks that have had injuries/surgeries to the RIGHT Leg and or Foot in this gazillion of folks listed in those warrants and not... 2012 was not a good year... so JMHO

WH is an attractive widow who was married to BB friend who died.

I agree with you. Just scroll and roll. Lots of theories and suggestions but I am just waiting for an arrest.

Elevate Healthcare Consultants recruits and places physicians. Click the release button at the bottom of the page and it provides a media "release" biopic about each person. The website is not very professional IMO, and at least one biopic I read certainly is not the expected level of writing of a college graduate. I know someone who works in this field in the administration of a hospital interviewing doctors. Her hospital would not use a company like EHCC, ever.

FWIW:
Per ^ co website, co was founded in 2015. In 'about' tab CW states he has "over eight years of experience in the healthcare industry" and is w 'The Team.' No title.
Co rcvd "Best Firms to Work For 2016" award for 10-20 employees category, issued by "Industry Staffing Analysts."
Website does not reflect multiple locations, just one on part of 8th floor in bldg in Plano, TX.
A poster here (sorry, forgot who) suggested the ^ co has many locations. Are office pix at co website intended to convey it occupies entire bldg? IDK.

Back closer on topic now.

IMOO it's to the left of the brown door with the silver knob behind the SP. According to the diagram, there are two of them on the North wall of the Auditorium/Sanctuary. That's the only possible match I see. Again, MOO.

I have never been there, so I am only guessing - but where it says roll up doors, it looks more like a door you can slide open which is why there are vertical lines in it. Makes more sense if you are bringing food in from a kitchen that you can slide the door open vs having to pull it up and down. Probably giving too much thought to this ��

Got the answer on this - I was completely wrong!! just going to go back to reading.

Didn't mean to offend you. I think if those of us who are interested in the layout of the church and the killer's movements through it would continue discussing it, we can figure it out. It would be helpful if there were a thread dedicated to that discussion so that our discoveries don't get lost in the general case discussion. Your input is valuable. Don't lose heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy