TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the other guy in the photo is her male gym friend MG - who said MB hadn't been herself lately...
She tagged AJ, but not MG. Hmmm

Do we know this for sure NOW. That CW is a Fitness Instructor? Posted like that makes someone possibly get the impression CW was a CG Instructor, which I do not believe is the case. Rather I have not seen that as being the case. * I know this was first made at time SW's were released and much more sleuthing has done. Also the CT was confirmed by MSM as being the Wife of A Tucker and NOT Step/half brother of BB.

CW is listed in the 4/26 LinkedIn Search Warrant...but is not one of the AT&T Target Numbers, the Remaining individuals are in the AT&T Target Numbers Search Warrant 4/25
jmho

Didn't we read that CW was not a suspect nor had he ever been a suspect? I can't find the link, but I thought MPD made that statement. He's guy she exchanged flirty messages with, right? Does anyone remember that? tia

Agreed. But if a player has a photo showing they were at a distant location the day before Missy died, it means they were really there. That's all I meant.

Digital photos contain a file that records time, date and location.

The photo given may be the real deal; it may show a different time, date and location. LE has not told anyone whether the photo checks out or not. We simply do not know and likely won't for some time. not until LE is ready to reveal things. Not everybody is tech-savvy; you'd be surprised at how ignorant some people are - especially older people - with regard to technology and what can be traced or discovered through that technology. I can absolutely see a scenario with an older person who isn't really all that knowledgeable about technology thinking that putting a photo up is proof, without realizing that police can tell when it was taken, where, etc. My own in-laws come to mind. They know about some things - they'd be able to put up a photo, check in, make a comment, etc., but I would bet a million bucks they have NO idea that pictures can reveal time, date and location.

Very true. Just making note that the Suspect also could have done like I did as well.
I saw your post where you said that and I thought it was fairly brilliant. I believe the suspect definitely researched the exterior and surrounding area to develop his/her escape route(s). But you are so right, he/she could have accessed all the Creekside CoC photos and mapped the interior as you have done. All of which points more toward some kind of hired hitman, professional criminal, experienced at this... just saying.

Plus, I believe in an earlier interview they had been reported to have driven and not flown? Not saying they were or were not where they said, just that news reports are not consistent

I think both news reports and every piece of info we have has been incredibly consistent on the whereabouts and travels of BB and RB. BB was in MS where he had flown, and he drove back to get home quicker. RB was in CA from where he flew back. AFAIK there has been not a single thing to contradict any of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Scout View Post
Didn't mean to offend you. I think if those of us who are interested in the layout of the church and the killer's movements through it would continue discussing it, we can figure it out. It would be helpful if there were a thread dedicated to that discussion so that our discoveries don't get lost in the general case discussion. Your input is valuable. Don't lose heart

I, too, like to orient myself properly within the area of whatever case I'm following. I wish a local church goer would find us and give us the actual layout . I've pulled some photos from church postings, and hope they might help me get a better feel for the layout of the rooms. I do think (from some of those photos and the overhead view of the church building) that it is set up like an old-time courthouse square--the courthouse\auditorium in the middle, with streets\hallways all around, and stores\rooms all around the perimeter, so that is a bit different than mimi's floorplan.

The doors, rooms, and hallways, and their relation to the videos of swatperp have been somewhat of a puzzle, but if I can ever just sit with the photos and mimi's map, that might become more clear to me.

Thanks to all who have been working on this aspect of the case.
Respectfully BBM, True that my layout is not to scale (no one that I have seen anywhere has provided so much as anything anywhere other than what I have sketched out and another member Pibble Pal help to clean up my hen scratch drafts... But how is my layout not Sanctuary/Auditorium in middle with hallways around it? The rooms I labeled are verified by pouring over those same ton of photos that you should be referencing.

I worked hard on that when time and time again some fussed how it was not important. It was and is. Honestly my idea of rooms was verified, thanks to another member finding an article. There were many that helped in brainstorming and I appreciate that. Unless someone comes forth with a layout/blueprint of the church, I am satisfied I did what I set out to do. Have a general idea of what was what. And honestly other than curosity what the other rooms are is not important. MB was Murdered in the SW corner of the church, when the Search Warrants were filed/released May 3. Which again verified my layout after the fact. So as far as what is where, I am satisfied personally. Other than a few things and only can that be proven by someone actually going in and taking photos from section of church that I have thoughts about. I am done with the Layout. Good Luck.

I believe the other guy in the photo is her male gym friend MG - who said MB hadn't been herself lately...
She tagged AJ, but not MG. Hmmm

You can set facebook so you won't be tagged in photos. That way you can't be tagged in a photo showing you drunk at a party.

That's right. And you can un-tag yourself too! They are all wearing the same red t-shirt promoting their gym club.

A quick technical question about BB and RB alibis: both would have been easily and quickly verifiable by LE, so would/could they have been arrested if LE knew for definite either of them were lying about their whereabouts? Or would LE, despite knowing they had lied, still need to find more "probable cause" before they could nick them?

My gut feeling is the alibis checked out fine, I would hope it they didn't it would be sufficient probable cause for arrest but I'm not sure how that works. I reckon they have not been totally cleared in case it turns out one of them was complicit in some way.

I think in the case of complicated alibis, they're more difficult to verify. Obviously the more complicated the alibi, the more work to verify each detail.

It may very well be that both BB and RB have rock solid alibis and they are completely innocent. But even us lay people have to admit they're both pretty complicated. Nailing them down involves verification of domestic air travel, lodging reservations/check-ins/outs, charter outfitters, restaurant and club eyewitnesses, receipts, car rental agencies, mileage tracking, cell phone activity, cell phone inactivity, browser and social media history, on and on, over four states. That will take time.

Personally, I'm always very suspicious of a complicated alibi. The thing that I find so curious about BB's alibi in particular, is how much effort he has put into it. More than just "out of town" during the crime, he actively reinforces details of the alibi. Before his trip, he used social media to post travel plans, anticipation, weather problems, and flight delays. When he finally left, he posted more on delays arrival times. He later posted details of his activities while there - restaurant, etc. When he returned to Midlothian, he talked to media about the phone calls he placed to his wife from Mississippi, about charter boat plans, about his drive and arrival back to Midlothian - each detailing exact times. He continues in nearly every single interview to casually throw out these kinds of details whether he's been asked or not. He makes sure to stress his rental car had "Mississippi plates", note the time and location he received the news, how law enforcement has "everything" (airline tickets, receipts, etc). He has hinted at his poor health - another possible facet of an alibi. He hasn't talked much but when he does, most of it seems to be laying out and reinforcing a timeline and location that would be inconsistent with his involvement. He really wants to make sure people are aware of his whereabouts. Not a sign of guilt, necessarily. Just something I've found curious.

RANCH This is just my opinion, if RB wasn't in California like he claimed I think that LE would have found that out really early in the investigation and RB would have been arrested by now.

Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post
Respectfully BBM arrested ONLY if involved in MB Murder. Not for not being in CA. FWIW, I agree with what your meaning, but you have to make it plain or people (me included sometimes) misunderstand what saying and .... sometimes they will feed your out of context comment and it grows legs and takes off :back:

Really? Some people would read my post and think LE would arrest RB for being in California?

If I have to spell things out to avoid that happening I will stop posting.

IN Context of my quoted post of yours.... YES as a stand alone post it could grow legs. That was the point of my post. RB could only be arrested if he was involved somehow in the Murder. He could Not be arrested if he were not in CA as his FB said. I believe until I see proof he wasn't that he and wife were in CA>.

While a splay-footed gait isn't the commonest type, it is not rare. Lots of people walk that way. Think Gomer Pyle, for example. One who walks like that did this murder, of course, but it doesn't have to be RB or BB (who both exhibit that walk), and from what we've heard it apparently wasn't, so we just look elsewhere for that person.

Yes, toe-out is common. Approximately 20% of the population. Thats why other physiological details and mannerisms also have to be considered in combination with that one trait.

Personally, I'm always very suspicious of a complicated alibi. The thing that I find so curious about BB's alibi in particular, is ....

I find the alibis of BB and RB to be incredibly simple, and if you see them as complicated, then wow there's really no such thing as a simple alibi. They both claim they were out of state. Period. Plain and simple. Should be relatively easy to verify, if they were where they say they were (which is not even remotely near Midlothian TX), and I suspect LE did so and put that issue to bed long ago.

Two quick questions I have (& If this info has already been shared/discussed, my apologies!)
1. Are AT/CT members of the church where MB was found?
2. Approx how far is AT/CT's home from the church? I know a local had mentioned the neighboring streets which have cameras but I was just curious about a general distance in miles?

Thanks!

Clarification of previous question. She's getting her picture take with two guys she's working with at the Austin conference. Normally if you have two guys you're getting your picture take with, you have one on each side, everyone looking forward. If it's a cozier picture, you might put an arm around each guy's shoulders. She completely turns her back on the one guy and turns her body right into AJ.

If you go through her photos on FB she does that a lot and it really stands out to me as odd for some reason. It's like she has been told it's more attractive for some reason.

So normally, since I am a student of body language for years, I would totally agree with you but check out her photos and you will see what I mean.

Thanks to all who helped. I will need to print or look at the SW on a bigger scteen.

What drew my interest in the ATT SW, the police were "requesting
historical records and information on #s identified in a mobile directory hereafter referred to as Target #s.(???????)
This information is believed to be imperative in locating a suspect(s) in the murder investigation of Missy Bevers from March 1, 2016 to April 24, 2016."

I did not see any phone #s as they had been blacked out.

So, how did they get the target #s originally (interviews?!) and why were they requesting from 3/1/16 to 4/24/16. I really can't say what the numbers were and/ or who they belonged to but the dates above are very interesting.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

JMHO from the SW, from the phone extractions done on MB iPhone and iPad ...and any info from BB's also.

Two quick questions I have (& If this info has already been shared/discussed, my apologies!)
1. Are AT/CT members of the church where MB was found?
2. Approx how far is AT/CT's home from the church? I know a local had mentioned the neighboring streets which have cameras but I was just curious about a general distance in miles?

Thanks!

They are not members of the church where MB was murdered- they attend a church in Mansfield. Their home is about 20-25 minutes from the church.

Were you just curious about her attractiveness or does that mean anything to you in regards to this case?
Evening BayouBelle, bbm. I'm not sure if it means anything to me in regards to this case, yet. I like to get "background information" info when available. I'm still trying to figure out how all these lives intertwined. How did a vibrant, energetic, fit, young, Mother end up dying an unimaginable death in a church? My moniker explains it all, I Question a lot!!!

IN Context of my quoted post of yours.... YES as a stand alone post it could grow legs. That was the point of my post. RB could only be arrested if he was involved somehow in the Murder. He could Not be arrested if he were not in CA as his FB said. I believe until I see proof he wasn't that he and wife were in CA>.

Well, I stand behind my post saying that RB would be arrested by now if LE found out that he wasn't in California like he said. Obstruction of justice at the least.

It can be misconstrued into anything but that's not my problem. I'm stating my opinion and not trying to convince anyone that I'm right and others are wrong. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks