TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Mr. Moore. BB is as in the dark as the rest of us regarding Missy's death. He doesn't have any inside information from LE. He has to be very careful regarding the words he chooses lest he reveal any "culpable knowledge."

If a burner phone was used to facilitate Missy's mother, I think it will be found. NYPD demonstrated their ability to do this in the case of Peggy Nadell. She was murdered by her daughter-in-law and another woman as an accomplice in a murder-for-hire scheme. The DIL claimed to be in Washington DC at a wedding at the time of the murder of her MIL in New York. NYPD traced a track phone purchase all the way to Florida which is where the DIL actually lived. Very impressive! I think Missy's case is in very good hands.

Interesting... I thought the guy in the interview was saying he's suspicious of BB's remarks or lack thereof and not wanting to know manner of death?? But then at the end, it seems he is stating otherwise...

Finally found it...you really have to dig for it.

Still curious as to why it isn't showing in Google search or on their FB pages

It is from Fox.com which is the national/main Fox news - the article is on the main Home page. The local channel affiliate is Fox4news.com.

This whole idea that the perp took photos or a video of the crime being committed comes from the SWs in which LE lists EVERYTHING that could be a possibility in order to get the cell phone data. It does not mean that SWATPERP took photos or videos.

LE has released information about multiple extramarital affairs in the B marriage but it does not mean that MB was romantically involved with AJT and I do not think there was anything going on there. Rumors aside, there is nothing to suggest these 2 were anything more than friends/business associates.

I still find it curious that AT's friend thought "feds" when AT mentioned that his garbage was taken by people in 2 vehicles. Why would anyone think 'feds' when their garbage bags are taken away? Unless there is reason to worry about the feds. Just saying.

How many roads head into the church? I think the transportation of the perp is very key.

The simple answer is NO. AJT and CT are only mentioned by LE because the search warrants that were made public list them as being in contact with MB in the days prior to her murder. The released information is factual and the truth is an absolute defense to libel or slander.

Lots of people were in contact with MB. They were listed because LE thought they might have knowledge of an affair LE thought MB had. My deduction as I explained earlier the affair would have been with one of them. Doesn't mean it happened, only LE suspected it and it was grounds for the SW. Others were listed on the SW & may have known of an affair was in an affair or had knowledge of the Bevers money problems. JMO but an informed one.

Interesting... I thought the guy in the interview was saying he's suspicious of BB's remarks or lack thereof and not wanting to know manner of death?? But then at the end, it seems he is stating otherwise...

I thought BB overreacted when the reporter asked him about Missy's COD on the warrant. Maybe my comment was confusing. My apologies. I think it would be natural to want to know how your spouse and mother of your children died. Maybe he thought he could protect his children from finding out MIssy's COD?

Wow, you get the prize for longest gap between joining and posting - welcome!!

wow thanks, if the prize is material then i would love a few american chocolate chip cookies! imo there are too many coincidences in this case for the perp to be completely someone that hasnt been looked at. but that's just moo. i have read the entire story and some of you seem to think we will be in for a big surprise. let's wait and see but jmo it is someone already sleuthed. i might have to eat my first hat. thank you for this warm welcome all!

I thought BB overreacted when the reporter asked him about Missy's COD on the warrant. Maybe my comment was confusing. My apologies. I think it would be natural to want to know how your spouse and mother of your children died. Maybe he thought he could protect his children from finding out MIssy's COD?

Boots - what do you think about the Fox story saying MB was "shot and killed"? Do you think it is just an error?

If my loved one were brutally murdered, I would NOT be open to discuss the number and severity of the many injuries sustained with reporters. Gees, folks, this man's wife was murdered and the reporters wanted to get his reaction to the graphic details. He didn't allow it. Good for him.

The FBI are involved and they are Feds who often travel in black SUVs.

There will absolutely be NO bashing of the Bevers Family!

NO sleuthing the Bevers Family, extended family and their friends.

If it continues TO's will be given.

CW's FB has been deleted. His FB is now off limits.

Please thank this post.

Sparky,

Could you please explain for those of us that may not understand, what exactly does the term "NO sleuthing the family, extended family, and their friends" mean? What exactly are we allowed (and not allowed) to repeat, speculate on, compare, or evaluate?

I'm sure lots of us have our own ideas about what this means, but I'm looking for just Sparky's answer (or another official forum mod). Thanks very much in advance!

Boots - what do you think about the Fox story saying MB was "shot and killed"? Do you think it is just an error?

I just looked again and it has not been updated or corrected. Personally, I do believe Missy was shot in addition to the other wounds just because of ATF and the Texas Rangers involvement.

This whole idea that the perp took photos or a video of the crime being committed comes from the SWs in which LE lists EVERYTHING that could be a possibility in order to get the cell phone data. It does not mean that SWATPERP took photos or videos.

LE has released information about multiple extramarital affairs in the B marriage but it does not mean that MB was romantically involved with AJT and I do not think there was anything going on there. Rumors aside, there is nothing to suggest these 2 were anything more than friends/business associates.

I still find it curious that AT's friend thought "feds" when AT mentioned that his garbage was taken by people in 2 vehicles. Why would anyone think 'feds' when their garbage bags are taken away? Unless there is reason to worry about the feds. Just saying.

Well, it obviously wasn't the garbage man or he wouldn't have mentioned it at all. The next best guess would be LE, which many people might refer to generally as "Feds".

JMO Maybe ultra-fitness peeps are or feel targeted by DEA looking for illegal steroid type drugs. No idea, but maybe that's the first thing that came to mind..........JMO

The guy in the interview talks out of both sides of his mouth - he is clueless IMO.

As for BB not wanting to "know' the details of the injuries his wife sustained during her murder, that was just mis-speak. He knows. Someone had to ID the body and it was probably him. Not to mention the funeral was closed casket - for a reason he already knows. It is enough.

Did anyone else notice the little blurb posted by AT about someone stealing his garbage from outside his house on April 22? That's something they tend to search thru when someone is a POI in a case, no?

EDIT -- nevermind, I just noticed someone else mentioned that a few minutes ago..

I understood it was a fishing trip?
Did not know it was a vendor sponsored trip, but even if, why would it be unusual to have a friend within that group?

Agree. The use of the word "friend" is not always used as a literal, it can mean so many things; it could even have been a guy he had just met on the boat who offered to drive him. There are many kind people in the world who do things for people they barely know and for strangers, too. Maybe it was one of the sponsors of the trip? Even if it was a female, why does that mean anything suspicious? "Friend" is nicer, shorter, easier to say than "this guy/gal from our group drove me home".

When it comes to how people grieve, circumstances make a difference. My wife said she would feel different if I died saving a drowning child than if I was found dead in a brothel.

The FBI are involved and they are Feds who often travel in black SUVs.

I believe the post mentioned that one of the vehicles was a black charger. My first thought when I saw it was that the police were searching garbage bags for evidence. They don't need a warrant or an announcement to take someone's trash, IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks