TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #18

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by Sparky, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loveboxerkisses

loveboxerkisses New Member

Me to! This case is driving me crazy! :tantrum:

2. leebee52

leebee52 New Member

I looked now also and I do not see any information out that is new, no news reports. Someone on a thread about 4 threads ago posted about how Midlothian seems to just roll right on like nothing at all happened. I lived in a town of that size which is 20,000 approximately and if there was a murder like what happened to Missy the entire town would in a panic. It makes no sense to me. It is wierd.

3. gardeness

gardeness New Member

This case brought me back to websleuths... :)

4. cady

cady Well-Known Member

Tamara Jolee was last week's guest.....she has a blog.....you can google her. You may recognize her name, she says she is a Midlothian. Tell us what you think! TY JMO

5. Sparky

Sparky <b><span style="color:#000099;">Retired WS Staff</

6. Cannonball3804

Cannonball3804 Former Member

It's up to them to go and get the updates. Instead, they wait to be emailed canned press releases.

7. liz b.

liz b. Well-Known Member

Did LE ever make an arrest in the case of the female pastor who was brutally killed in/near her church not too far from Midlothian ? TIA to anyone who might know.

8. Sparky

Sparky <b><span style="color:#000099;">Retired WS Staff</

There's nothing wrong with discussing the layout. Someone new might see something no one else has. Jmo

9. faw720

faw720 Active Member

Could it possibly be that LE has made a deal with the news stations like, "Don't spread rumors & speculate. We will notify you immediately when we have a firm suspect or make an arrest".

10. kai

kai Well-Known Member

11. darkstar105

darkstar105 Active Member

You should have seen the Jessica Chambers case. It went for 15 months and 13 threads. Very little new information out of law enforcement. Sleuthers raked suspect after suspect over the coals. People on other forums ripped the victim's mother apart relentlessly. Her dad too. Also the convenience store clerk, people who lived near the crime scene, people on video at the gas station where she was last seen, her ex-boyfriend four states away, his family, and most of the town. FINALLY, law enforcement pieced together some phone information v-e-r-y p-a-i-n-s-t-a-k-i-n-g-l-y and the perp was someone from the town now living in another state whom nobody had brought up. Phone data identified the suspect. Again, after 15 months. Edit: By then, the alleged killer had allegedly killed another young woman.

12. brado

brado Active Member

13. dub

dub Well-Known Member

Carol Daniels?

If so, no arrest as far as I know, I don't follow the case closely though.

14. Bill Carson

Bill Carson Well-Known Member

Any news?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. imcurious2

imcurious2 New Member

In my ideal world, someone would walk us through the church via FaceTime so we can see for ourselves and for people like me who literally need a layout laid out, it would help make so much sense of it all.

However, my ideal world does not exist and I'm not brave enough to visit and discover for myself. I have nightmares about Swatperp as it is. :shudder:

16. Amateurpi1

Amateurpi1 Active Member

Good points. I hope this case does not take as long! But if it's necessary to not screw up the case/investigation then I guess it must be.

17. catpatrol

catpatrol Well-Known Member

Get the updates from whom?

18. lstiff

lstiff Well-Known Member

BB said there are private people who also wish to donate reward money. See comment section.

19. Batbrat

Batbrat Member

There are probably a whole bunch of us that have never been convinced the suspect is a female. So you'll hear opinions from both sides on this subject.

20. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

That's what I expected, as it matches my experience with a reporter...corrects the article but doesn't reply (and I don't blame them for not replying as who wants to say in writing - "I was wrong." I'm just making an observation).

Glad the article was updated - thanks for making the effort to alert the reporter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.