TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we even know it happened? It was hearsay to begin with -- a story that allegedly originated with something a neighbor told the person who posted it on FB. It wasn't like the person who posted it saw it personally.

Ahh. So I guess we have to assume it's hearsay or rumor. I just remember reading that people said they read it on FB.

Someone call Tamara Jolee. She knows everything. :)

Has she been reporting anything? Has Breck80 who was local been back have missed a bunch of pages, He/She was giving lots of updates pretty regular

I'm not arguing, just asking how they start to record before motion is detected?

Some of our cameras are annoying in that there's a delay (by default, grr) between the time motion is detected and when it starts recording. If the cat is just sauntering by, it won't pick it up unless kitty comes again across field of motion while it's still recording within a few seconds' time.

Well, this is weird. My reply was to Murrayforlife, but it also picked up Nins... :thinking:

I dont know how it works. Makes no sense to me either. Just posting what it says. Ah technology!

Do we even know it happened? It was hearsay to begin with -- a story that allegedly originated with something a neighbor told the person who posted it on FB. It wasn't like the person who posted it saw it personally.

No, It started with the husband jumping on FB warning all his clients, because he thought they were identity thieves at first. Then his friend/neighbor helped him out.

The suv's have been there from 5 pm today until last seen at 7:35 driving home. No trading was seen by observing

I'm Sorry, at 7:35 were you driving home, or the cops? And the police were just sitting in their vehicles for that long, or were they out on foot, looking around?

<modsnip>

I really appreciate you posting! I'm so hoping this turns out to be something significant. Perhaps they found some evidence dumped in that area? Just speculating on what the activity could mean...

STOP

The snarky comments and the bashing. If you don't like what's going on scroll and roll.

They are there the other locals are calling me a liar and saying that I posted this for attention which couldn't be further from the truth. Was giving my fellow WS some local info, I'm already getting shredded because of some new locals who have joined here and who been taking screenshots of our page and Mimi's map. I asked her kindly to please remove it from their page or at lease cite the source WA from where it was from and whom had created it. Sorry. I'm done.

FWIW...I've seen several tweets to the local news stations asking what all the cop cars are and a message under public posts on the Midlothian PD FB page. I don't think you're making it up. JMO

Not hearsay I observed this

Would this happen to be across from a football field? I just saw on Twitter the exact same thing you posted when I searched Midlothian and they said it was across from a football field.
If this is against the rules, please delete it because I dont know if we can't talk about Twitter or just can't link to it.

I will just say JMHO.... but last night I read multiple places (not fb groups or twitter) that MB texted not put on FB that the group would be meeting indoors due to the weather. So maybe it was a group text to all potential 5am campers? Just made me think about LE saying they think that MB and the Suspect may have had phone communications. Not trying to start a rumor more of... wonder if this could have happened. Would make some sense of that LE comment and possibility of that SW being sealed? Ok off to catch up.
I heard this too!

FWIW...I've seen several tweets to the local news stations asking what all the cop cars are and a message under public posts on the Midlothian PD FB page. I don't think you're making it up. JMO

I don't either, but what I'm not clear on is whether they are still there.

i.e., if they are gone NOW some other local could comment the road is empty, but that doesn't mean they are calling the posters who saw them earlier liars.

I'm Sorry, at 7:35 were you driving home, or the cops? And the police were just sitting in their vehicles for that long, or were they out on foot, looking around?

I saw no one on foot all in cars and yes I was driving home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members