TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
In BB's defense here... (DISCLAIMER: I don't have any clue "who" is behind this horrendous crime.) This interview was one day after he found out the mother of his children was murdered. AND after hearing rumors that his wife was "having an affair" or at least engaging in "flirtatious emails" with someone... That's alot to process, especially in this small town - where everybody knows everybody in the "Bible belt." He might have known in his heart, but for "it" to be exposed to the whole world Just sayin... again this in IMO.
Respectfully.. I agree with your Disclaimer. But the BBM JMHO is getting twisted with other facts unless you know of something we dont. How do we know when BB "AND after hearing rumors that his wife was "having an affair" or at least engaging in "flirtatious emails" with someone" Tues was 19th. MB iPhone and iPad was not extracted until the 20th. Just curious.

- knew of Missy's last minute change of plans regarding meeting INSIDE the church that morning

Your comment just made me realize something. The cameras were off only outside. So if the suspect had someone on the inside switch them off then he would have killed her in the parking lot and never been filmed. But the last minute change of plans meant go inside and be on camera and he decided to go with the disguise.

Actually, you make a good point. It makes sense that MB would usually hold her classes outside and only moved this one inside b/c of weather and did so last minute. SP saw or knew this and had to change the plan b/c of the rain.

JMO

Some of you continue to bash the family. STOP IT! It won't be tolerated!

All children are OFF LIMITS!

STOP bashing LE, the FBI and all other agencies involved. It won't be tolerated.

WH is off limits, because Missy has 2 friends with the same initials on her FB. Until it can be determined which is which. WH will stay off limits.

CT's FB is off limits. She has made it private.

CW's FB off limits. It's been deleted.

A vendor gave the fishing trip to BB and he goes every year. It was verified by his Mother.

BB's employment is Off Limits!

Stick to the facts as we know them and stop with the rumors.

FB pages and groups that are not run by the family will not be allowed here. And as of right now, there is NO Family run FB.

I'm sure no one wants a TO before the press conference or after.

Please thank this post.

From outdoor business located South of Creekside Church: The Creekside Church: OUTDOORS Business: OUTDOORS Business camera1: OUTDOORS Business camera 2: OUTDOORS Business camera 2 view: Continue
I was trying to show, that the cameras may have picked up any vehicle movements in the church parking lot or the driveway leading up to the church. It would have been headlights of course due to the darkness that early in the morning. At least that's my hope. They may have picked up, if the killer left via car/ motorcycle or not. -Nin

Is there a place we can access the conference???

Police said they saw no interaction between Bevers and the suspect on camera. They say they may have captured the suspect's car on video but they do not have enough information to reveal any more details to the public.
'There’s one surveillance camera where you can see the car in the far corner of the frame, parked in the distance. You can't make out a plate, and we're not even comfortable releasing anything about a possible make or model,' Johnson said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...isly-early-morning-slaying-fitness-coach.html

It is possible , after viewing video from other locations, that LE has a more clear description
We don't know

Thanks but I didn't find it on any of those...dang it!

I wouldn't count on Dallas media to stream it live. Ideally someone local should show up and stream it from their phone with LiveLeak or something similar.

Correct. Isolated frames from two different cameras show no bare hand:

attachment.php

That last pic in the series...
*cringe*
:( :( :(

I wouldn't count on Dallas media to stream it live. Ideally someone local should show up and stream it from their phone with LiveLeak or something similar.

Many reporters are now using periscope to live stream news conferences so you may check Twitter searching "Missy Bevers"

Kristin Weisell
Kristin Weisell – Verified account ‏@KristinWeisKRLD

@MidlothianPD have new info in Missy Bevers case. We'll be hearing from them at 10A. @KRLD

Kristin Weisell

@MidlothianPD have new info in Missy Bevers case. We'll be hearing from them at 10A. @KRLD

Oh gosh, exciting!

Kristin Weisell

I'll be so mad if this turns out to be "We're still working diligently, please be patient"

I'll be so mad if this turns out to be "We're still working diligently, please be patient"

Yes, while I believe LE is doing a great job, I really hope they have more information and will at least allude to that even if they don't release the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151