TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I think we missed the information about Missy : ( I had to silence him because I can't hear anything else... It's KDFW.

I wonder what we missed. I can't keep watching....truly boring!! Watching a newscaster read FB comments?

Were any of the Bevers involved in a car wreck on December 27-29, 2015?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Whoops. I misspoke. The person commenting was simply saying the Nissan Altima pulled over on 287, meaning they pulled off the road into the store parking lot. We already knew that.

I think LE may have known the plate info and used this as their last try to get someone who might know more than they are saying to come forward and to put pressure on the person who did this, but didn't want the person to know that they know this was their vehicle. I honestly think the person responsible might be taken into custody soon. It would not suprise me in the least if we see an arrest soon. It wouldn't shock me if LE is waiting on seizing a lot of the perps electronics, like computer, tablet, etc bc they could be so volatile that if they know LE are onto them they may act out, that's why I think an arrest soon is likely. I think they conducted a thorough investigation and ruled out any other possible person who could have a motive and kept this person under the radar so they didn't spook them. Hopefully this will help during a trial so that the SODDI defense won't be effective in the least.

Ch 4 ran a packaged set of clips and a summary, and a report from the scene, re the presser today, on their news from 5-6:30. It ran about 3-4 times. It was about a 2-3 minute segment. And it's nothing different from what we already know from watching the presser ourselves. The big news they shared was the adjusted height guess (now 5'2 - 5'-7, shorter than estimated before), the confirming of alibis of BB and RB, and the interest in the car, which they showed the chief saying it's not a person or car they believe is having something to do with the murder.

JMO The driver of the car is not the killer. JMO The driver of the car may or may not be the owner of the car. JMO The license plate is known to LE. When I first watched this presser, I came away from it feeling so disappointed and thinking WTH. Now that I have had time to review what was said in this conference, I can really see the pressure being put on someone(s).
I am very far behind and will have to finish catching up later. But tell me that between pages 19-32, some poster has mentioned that the 2AM Nissan Altima 2010-2012 in SWFA parking lot would likely have had a cell or smart phone that pinged the tower(s) within 5 miles of the CoC?

I think LE may have known the plate info and used this as their last try to get someone who might know more than they are saying to come forward and to put pressure on the person who did this, but didn't want the person to know that they know this was their vehicle. I honestly think the person responsible might be taken into custody soon. It would not suprise me in the least if we see an arrest soon. It wouldn't shock me if LE is waiting on seizing a lot of the perps electronics, like computer, tablet, etc bc they could be so volatile that if they know LE are onto them they may act out, that's why I think an arrest soon is likely. I think they conducted a thorough investigation and ruled out any other possible person who could have a motive and kept this person under the radar so they didn't spook them. Hopefully this will help during a trial so that the SODDI defense won't be effective in the least.

Absolutely my thoughts as well! It's worked out nicely for LE all these bunny trails we've chased which has had the spotlight in the wrong direction. I think now there is truly some heat on the real swatperp....the next few days/weeks will be interesting.

I am getting carpal tunnel from constantly scrolling through these threads every day for the last couple weeks. I believe an arrest is coming soon. My wrists are thankful for that. Hoping for justice for Missy very very soon.

Ch 4 ran a packaged set of clips and a summary, and a report from the scene, re the presser today, on their news from 5-6:30. It ran about 3-4 times. It was about a 2-3 minute segment. And it's nothing different from what we already know from watching the presser ourselves. The big news they shared was the adjusted height guess (now 5'2 - 5'-7, shorter than estimated before), the confirming of alibis of BB and RB, and the interest in the car, which they showed the chief saying it's not a person or car they believe is having something to do with the murder.

5'2" - 5'7" = Logic says woman

JMO

Love of money root of all evil. I really really hope this doesn't go the way of another recent case where it just quietly went away because victims family was silent and didn't push all involved for justice. Sadly happening alot. 1 in 3 murders go unsolved anymore. We so need MB side of family to push push and push some more.

What is there to steal in a church?

rsbm

Well, some churches stock some delectable crackers and almost drinkable wine. Seriously, though, while some churches have things to steal, and I mean this with total respect, this church does not seem to be one of them. I'm not expressing any opinion on whether they espouse the principle of charity, nor am I suggesting that they didn't generate any money -- I am saying, that asides from these things, it does appear that in very reasonable ways that they did maintain a simple and functional church that would not present itself as a target for theft. And whatever anyone thinks about churches or religion, I salute them for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell