TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
If armchair Twitter detectives can figure out the lic. Plate, then MPD and all the other ABC law enforcement agencies surely already know the plate and who the car is registered to, right? Why release the image if you know whose car it is? Put pressure on friends & family? What do you guys think?

If that is the perps car I really wonder where s/he went for almost 2 hours before showing back up at 3:50! This must be someone who either lives alone and has no one to answer to or wonder about them when exiting house at that hour, or someone who has a really good reason for being out that late like a night job: police, firefighter, bar owner, dr., nurse, waiter, waitress, janitor, or hitman.

If this car was involved: And if this was a targeted hit, like I think it was, I wonder why s/he showed up 2 hours early. That makes no sense. This was a Sunday school/work night, not a Friday or Saturday party night, why in the world would the perp arrive so earlier than they knew Missy would be there, then leave or move car away from cameras and come back 2 hours later at that time of the morning? Makes no sense. We know perp knew exact time she would arrive, so why drive around 2 hrs before at least?

I can think of several reasons....scope out the location, test the property for any alarms, changing into the "costume". It may also explain how they were dry on an extremely stormy night. JMO

I blew up that picture of the square light colored thing perp was carrying when he/she smashing wall on right side of screen and it looks like a saw to me. Edges are jagged.

That portion of the video is already enlarged. so when you enlarge that grainy video it further distorts the pixels. JMHO I think we all in for a shock if/when find out what it was. .

Sparky, Thank you for Closing this thread last night. Saved you and us many headaches. Thankful for the TOS and Integrity of WS. Factual Sleuthing...

Good morning,
I'm curious if any of the locals on here recognize that car or if any of the POI's have a car like that? It seems like that would answer a few questions.

I wonder if this is the video that they mentioned in the first presser. They mentioned it was to dark to see even a make or model. That makes me think this is not that video.

What happened to the height changing I thought the 5'7" to 5'9" was carved in stone, now it's shorter. Releasing the cc tv of the car in another parking lot tells me they are at a loss of who it is. So sad.

"Big Brother" can follow my GPS???

I didn't know, but that makes sense. Wow!

If the Altima has some kind of Onstar system then maybe if LE knows who it is and can get a warrant. JMO

I can think of several reasons....scope out the location, test the property for any alarms, changing into the "costume". It may also explain how they were dry on an extremely stormy night. JMO

But police said the car was only there for a few minutes? JMO.......................maybe it HAD been at the kitchen door of the church just to break in to prepare for easy entrance and exit later....JMO

What happened to the height changing I thought the 5'7" to 5'9" was carved in stone, now it's shorter. Releasing the cc tv of the car in another parking lot tells me they are at a loss of who it is. So sad.

that tells me the same thing. With the lack of recent information I assumed they had plenty to go on and were just sorting through it. Now it appears as though they really have nothing. A blurry image of a car owned my millions of people isn't going to help solve anything. I can't figure why they even released that.

Who would have a firefighter sticker? Anyone in this case so far? All we can tell is that it's oval. There are a million stickers that are shaped like that. We can't see color or wording at all. Could be some parking sticker too. The can just call Nissan and ask for a list of all registered owners of that make model and color in the state, or cross reference it with dept of motor vehicles records. Which if they don't already have tag number they may have done.

MB reportedly stopped off at firestation upon returning from Austin on Sunday. She also had firefighters help with a CG class last year. Could be connected somehow IMO.

Remember, potential witness. Not suspect.

c776eed9244a3db4d70e74e7358584fb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

So is the vehicle of interest the main new info learned yesterday? And the fact that MB's family, friends etc are not considered suspects? WOW.... But still considered "targeted"?

As per Sparky's post above: "As stated per LE yesterday, the Bevers Family, friends and Co-workers are not suspect. Please don't insinuate or accuse them. BB and RB's alibis have checked out per LE."

It's hardly surprising, given the sort of alibis that they had. It's not like either of them said that they were at home watching Matlock. I hope people take heed of what LE said and Sparky shared. <modsnip>

If that is the perps car I really wonder where s/he went for almost 2 hours before showing back up at 3:50! This must be someone who either lives alone and has no one to answer to or wonder about them when exiting house at that hour, or someone who has a really good reason for being out that late like a night job: police, firefighter, bar owner, dr., nurse, waiter, waitress, janitor, or hitman.

If this car was involved: And if this was a targeted hit, like I think it was, I wonder why s/he showed up 2 hours early. That makes no sense. This was a Sunday school/work night, not a Friday or Saturday party night, why in the world would the perp arrive so earlier than they knew Missy would be there, then leave or move car away from cameras and come back 2 hours later at that time of the morning? Makes no sense. We know perp knew exact time she would arrive, so why drive around 2 hrs before at least?

All below is my opinion & theory only:

Honestly & imho, we are not playing with someone who has all their crayons in their Crayola coloring box! They are a French fry short in their Happy Meal.

For this perp to be likely a female & to do what she did to MB--it's a game changer for me! In her warped mind, she had to vindicate herself from some perceived wrongdoing. This female perp in her disturbed mind blames others for her unfortunate situations. Nothing is going right for her & I feel it has built up into a crescendo of rage. The perp weaves elements of truth (& I believe there are some legitimate reasons for her angst but she overreacts, to say the least) & she warps reality into a total target for everyone & everything that has scorned her. SWATperp has little skills in compensation, coping, rationalization, self-reflection, etc.
Swatperp has always been difficult & the closer you get to the true "her", the more you realize that she is angry, difficult, suspicious, unlike able. Explosive. Drama provoking.
I don't think this perp has a lot of friends. I think people know of her aberrant behavior (her close family/associates).

She cracked. It was the final straw for SWATperp on a sad (but fairly young life). That's why she took it all out on MB. It would be way too tough for her to blame herself for her own fate or to take responsibility. It's always black or white for SWATperp. There's limited reasoning abilities. SWATperp has a difficult personality--everyone's walking around on eggshells.

Yep, another Jodi A. I'm afraid.
Same diagnosis. BPD.
Heartbreaking for all.

I truly believe LE knows exactly who did this BUT I think they are shocked as to why. Why go to that extent? Because she is mentally unstable & always has been walking the fringe of quiet little mouse to raging lunatic. All her life.

RIP MB & prayers for all the family.

If armchair Twitter detectives can figure out the lic. Plate, then MPD and all the other ABC law enforcement agencies surely already know the plate and who the car is registered to, right? Why release the image if you know whose car it is? Put pressure on friends & family? What do you guys think?

If it's true that LE knows who's car it is I sure hope that they have a good reason for lying to the public. I think LE talking to the person would put plenty of pressure on them.

I sure hope that there's no vigilante justice against the Altima owner. JMO

Based on the latest information we have been given, I do believe the perp is a woman. This doesn't mean this wasn't a hit. She could be connected to MB in some way (CG, gym, etc.) or not (we may not even be aware of her at this point--she may not be listed on the SW, she may not even be someone we are currently aware of).
I know most of us don't usually hear of "hitwomen," but just because she is female and has a small stature does not mean she wouldn't be capable. Perhaps she has a military background, mental health issues, and/or is in desperate need of money OR this could be a situation many of WS have supposed, where it is not a hit and this woman has some kind of extreme anger or personal vendetta towards MB. Again, just because she's a woman and may have children does not mean we should assume a husband would be there to wonder where she is at 2 AM or that her children would be left home alone. Perhaps she's a single mother, and shares custody. Maybe she didn't have her children on the weekend or that week. Maybe she does not have children.
I believe this Nissan IS her car, and police know this from the survellience they have from the gun store. My guess is that this is when she first attempted to break-in at the church, and she hid briefly in the gun store's parking lot, waiting to see if an alarm went off (as others have mentioned). There is no doubt this murder was incredibly well-planned; however, pulling into that parking lot, no matter how briefly (2 min?) may just be her downfall.
As for why her car was seen so early before she was first seen on cameras at the church, I think it probably took her longer than we might imagine, especially if she is a small (ish) woman, even if incredibly strong, to break in to a church in the dark, rainy, early hours of the morning (plus she may have needed time to change into the SWAT costume once inside).
As for why police aren't sharing more information with us, I agree with everyone who is saying they think police know who this car belongs to, and based on forensic analysis of the survellience this woman's description matches the perp; however, they still may not have a motive or a connection between MB and this person. They may still need MORE before they let this woman know they are "on" to her IMO. They are wanting someone to contact them so they can get more information on the perp, and perhaps (just a hunch) make a connection between this woman and another person who may be involved (IF this is indeed a hit).
JMO

I think the police gave a wider range in height for the killer because they wanted to allow for the posibility that the killer put lifts in her shoes like the short movie star men do. And I think police are throwing that out there because I think the killer did have a broken right ankle in the past and it looks like she cringes at the thought of putting weight onto that foot but police are thinking they need to allow for the what if if killer really put a bunch of tinker toys in her shoes so she would look taller on the video which she fully knew was recording her. Do those cameras have a red dot that is lit up when they are working anyone know?

But police said the car was only there for a few minutes? JMO.......................maybe it HAD been at the kitchen door of the church just to break in to prepare for easy entrance and exit later....JMO

Great observation! This could also be where he sat to see if LE responded to the silent alarm resulting from that break in.

If it's true that LE knows who's car it is I sure hope that they have a good reason for lying to the public. I think LE talking to the person would put plenty of pressure on them.

I sure hope that there's no vigilante justice against the Altima owner. JMO
Proving someone was in a parking lot, across the highway from a murder, 2 hours prior isn't much to go on, IMO. They need ALOT more and maybe releasing this photo will result in LE getting what they need for their next move. JMO.

I think that police just cannot say they have any suspect because they do not have a high enough level of proof. Sounds to me like right now they do smell a stink and I think they most likely purposefully said they do not have any suspects right now because they are hoping the killer will relax and let her guard down some. I do not know what to think because the owner here trusted her two sources completely and the one on the radio show said arrest of ct or someone pretty dang like ct was a shoe in to have happened by last Thursday. That did not happen. If the owner has trusted sources which I sure believe she does then the police I think were just hoping that ct would become a nervous wreck. I sure do think that a smart lady killed Missy and killer is a local female who showed us in the films that she was quite comfortable strolling through the church and was looking forward to killing Missy with her zap gun and that big pounding hammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288