TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think LE is playing games. If they know who the person is, there would be an arrest, Imo.

I don't think they are playing games either, but I totally disagree with the bolded part. There are unsolved murder cases that go back years and even decades where LE knew who the person was but didn't have enough evidence to convict them. Therein lies the problem. Evidence.

This killer (or killer and buddy) is (are) going to the penitentiary!!! Depending on charges, could even get a seat on death row. Lovely place in here in Texas. Does anyone really believe........really believe, forgiveness from BB is the deal breaker for a confession? Or some spiritual cleansing will make the rest of the killers' sorry life any better????????????? Just saying.....

I agree 100% and to me, IMO, the BBM came across as directed at someone who would appreciate BB's thoughts and almost like he was talking down to this unknown person, Kinda like it is powerful that he would forgive.

This killer (or killer and buddy) is (are) going to the penitentiary!!! Depending on charges, could even get a seat on death row. Lovely place in here in Texas. Does anyone really believe........really believe, forgiveness from BB is the deal breaker for a confession? Or some spiritual cleansing will make the rest of the killers' sorry life any better????????????? Just saying.....

Actually , depending on who the suspect is, it could mean everything to her. ;)

I don't think they are playing games either, but I totally disagree with the bolded part. There are unsolved murder cases that go back years and even decades where LE knew who the person was but didn't have enough evidence to convict them. Therein lies the problem. Evidence.

OR
they need a name.

BatBrat! Your work is so interesting and helpful, I really appreciate you taking your time and using your expertise to demonstrate SWATPERP's height.

Perhaps the measurements can not be corroborative of those of LE because SP is not standing directly at the right door jamb, but rather a few inches to its left. Would this position show different measurements of height? I dunno. Try it maybe?

I do think they are doing something for some grander purpose, but I don't know what the grander purpose is. Not wanting the press conference live streamed, having a detailed description of the perp but not wanting to release it, etc. Not releasing the detailed description in particular stands out.

They know who it is......

I live in the area and of no idea who Robin Walinsky is but if the source is actually Robert Wolanski of the Dallas Morning news he is a very credible source and highly respected journalist in the area. I can't find anything where he is attributed to saying this. Does someone have a link or can anyone tell me where this was heard?

I live in the area and of no idea who Robin Walinsky is but if the source is actually Robert Wolanski of the Dallas Morning news he is a very credible source and highly respected journalist in the area. I can't find anything where he is attributed to saying this. Does someone have a link or can anyone tell me where this was heard?

Bombshell on NG SHOW TONIGHT FROM THIS guest. No transcription yet.
But w/ WS transcriptions reported in real time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep trying to remember a saying my mom used often " But By the Grace of God, there go I " without totally ratting myself out, I was no angel in my 1st marriage of 18 years but murder never ever entered my mind. I realize now one cannot control what goes on in someone else's mind. Think about being placed in that position. It would be precarious to say the least, i'll shut up now lol

Based on what was on NG tonight Maybe LE has a good idea who the perp is but doesn't know if the perp acted alone. There have been times when someone sets a person up to kill someone else and then denies they knew anything about it. Maybe a person might have a good idea who did it but doesn't know if LE knows and out of a sense of guilt for being involved with the person, that may of killed their loved one, is not saying anything.

Another question I have, regarding the friend requests, is does anyone have the password for MBs FB account?

I do know you have to take the NG show with a grain of salt but usually she turns out to be right.

It's not. It's a female reporter from Glen Beck's show. That alone should tell you something ...

Actually , depending on who the suspect is, it could mean everything to her. ;)

Perhaps. However, if it's a female killer with love interest in BB.......why confess? Wouldn't removing the wife be the objective? No more impediment.

Ive thought that he knew who it was from his statement about forgiveness..I mean, just some random perp who is a murderer isn't going to care much about whether or not he forgives him/her, IMO. But, someone who is close to the family may very well care a lot. Just my thoughts and opinions...if I even made much sense!
Personally, I hope LE are still monitoring all the cell phones and any other electronics of those close to MB.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

she's a hired talking head on nancy grace no relation

So you all are saying both the MIL and BB know who it is and MIL has asked her to confess and BB forgave her but the police still don't know how she is??

Penny for your thoughts on this case, Sparky!!! Maybe your thoughts would be against TOS. Just kidding- but I would love to know what you're thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BatBrat! Your work is so interesting and helpful, I really appreciate you taking your time and using your expertise to demonstrate SWATPERP's height.

Perhaps the measurements can not be corroborative of those of LE because SP is not standing directly at the right door jamb, but rather a few inches to its left. Would this position show different measurements of height? I dunno. Try it maybe?

I'm including another image I worked on where he's standing virtually against the edge of an open door. Unfortunately, the top portion of that image is cropped by the camera, but using the adjacent door measurements and matching the perspective and lens distortion correction technique, this is my result. The subject stands directly against or behind an 84" door, he is 73+" with helmet and shoes:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Editing to add the above image for reference.

Attachments

• door2bev.jpg
    door2bev.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 778
  • doorchopt.jpg
    doorchopt.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 742
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online