TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitively remember him being emphatic in his interview there were two shirts there. I will have to go back and watch, but there has been nothing about the other shirt. Maybe it was his way of saying "we take all kinds of things there" om not trying to be accusatory, but it is odd to take a shirt with your dead dogs blood on it to a cleaner. I do dog rescue, and that is the last thing I would have in my closet.. thats just me tho. Maybe it was super duper special shirt.

If I remember correctly, in the initial interview with RB and BB where they discuss the shirts, RB said the second shirt was still at the cleaners (which, assuming that's true, suggests that for one reason or another LE never took it).

To be honest I've seen 4 or 5 different versions of 'The Eyes' and none of them look exactly the same. Seems to me there must be a significant amount of distortion when zooming so far in as I've so far managed to match one set of eyes or another to suit whoever my current POI is!

I'm gonna stop with The Eyes until/unless LE release a super hyped up enhanced version. Really quite frustrating that they haven't, given they have the technology, but perhaps it boils down to them not needing any more info from the public.

It is my belief, JMO only, that the eyes are the key to solving the case. LE surely has to have better pictures than we do & probably know who SP is. They just have to have other evidence before making an arrest. I am hopeful that facial recognition software will be helpful with solving this case.

I definitively remember him being emphatic in his interview there were two shirts there. I will have to go back and watch, but there has been nothing about the other shirt. Maybe it was his way of saying "we take all kinds of things there" om not trying to be accusatory, but it is odd to take a shirt with your dead dogs blood on it to a cleaner. I do dog rescue, and that is the last thing I would have in my closet.. thats just me tho. Maybe it was super duper special shirt.

About the shirt - maybe we're all assuming there was a big amount of blood on the shirt and we wonder why anyone would bother cleaning it. In reality, perhaps there is only a little bit, just a couple of splatters maybe - enough to require a cleaner to get the stain out, but not enough to "taint" the shirt with bad memories.

Just a thought. Wish there was more to discuss.

jmo

To be honest I've seen 4 or 5 different versions of 'The Eyes' and none of them look exactly the same. Seems to me there must be a significant amount of distortion when zooming so far in as I've so far managed to match one set of eyes or another to suit whoever my current POI is!

I'm gonna stop with The Eyes until/unless LE release a super hyped up enhanced version. Really quite frustrating that they haven't, given they have the technology, but perhaps it boils down to them not needing any more info from the public.

Weird. If the alibi as to whereabouts is confirmed, there is no need to bother testing the shirt.....except on the off-chance that the bloody womens XL top did not belong to either RB or VB. JMO ETA the little dog died after Missy did.

If I remember correctly, in the initial interview with RB and BB where they discuss the shirts, RB said the second shirt was still at the cleaners (which, assuming that's true, suggests that for one reason or another LE never took it).

Precisely, I guarantee tho, they are not just doing DNA on the blood, they are doing DNA on the sweat, tranfer DNA and blood, it could take a while.

JMO I could never wear the shirt that reminded me of my dog's tragic demise. Presumably it did belong to VB because she reportedly was holding the injured dog on the way to the vet. Also, there were 4 shirts that were taken to the cleaners, 3 of them were mens shirts. I think that I remember RB saying he didn't understand why, if LE wanted bloody shirts, they did"nt take the other one too. Anyway, all LE took was the womens xl shirt. When asked a bit later after the big to do....where the other shirts were, RB said that they were still at the cleaners. ???? JMO

I'm resigned to realizing that by the time there's an arrest (or arrests) in this case, I'm going to read about it and be like, "Wait, who? That name sounds familiar....." and then I'll read about the case and it will all come back to me..."oh that's right, that's the female fitness trainer from Texas who was murdered in the church..." (Meaning, it's going to be a long time from now).

I've been on the same page with the oddity of taking the shirt to have it cleaned [is this a special shirt, or what?]. Then it occurred to me after reading your post that, what if, it was as simple as, they had a few other items to go to the dry cleaner anyway, so may as well see if the pros can get it cleaned? I think I'd read where they had already attempted to clean the shirt themselves. Throw it in with the other things to be laundered? Worth a shot? JMO

I've been on the same page with the oddity of taking the shirt to have it cleaned [is this a special shirt, or what?]. Then it occurred to me after reading your post that, what if, it was as simple as, they had a few other items to go to the dry cleaner anyway, so may as well see if the pros can get it cleaned? I think I'd read where they had already attempted to clean the shirt themselves. Throw it in with the other things to be laundered? Worth a shot? JMO

I couldn't wear it even if the blood was cleaned out of it...............and I wouldn't want an identical replacement, either. Just me. JMO

Agreed, and just a simple reason to step away from the chaos in the home. I will create reasons at holidays when the crowd gets to be too much.

The police aren't even pretending any more that they have an ace up their sleeve. The family must be crazy with frustration.

MOO

It certainly does appear that someone has figured out a way to commit the perfect murder.

I couldn't wear it even if the blood was cleaned out of it...............and I wouldn't want an identical replacement, either. Just me. JMO

I'm not everyone but, it would have gone in the garbage as soon as we got home from the vet. The whole thing seems wonky to me. Yes, the vet confirmed the story I know. But does the vet remember the shirt?

I keep going back to the crime scene, the church.

Why wouldn't the killer want to commit the murder of MS at her home or when she was getting into her car that morning at her home? It would've been easier--no commercial cameras, no commercial-grade doors to break into, it was raining & dark outside, no elaborate costume needed!?

So why have to go through an elaborate costume, feign a B&E inside the church, risk being seen on commercial cameras, & risk gladiators showing up in a tight timeline?

Was the perp concerned about who would find her body inside or just outside MB's home? The innocent ones perhaps?

And was the perp also concerned enough about BB's emotions that they planned this while he was far away?

Those dearest to MB did not have to witness the aftermath of a horrific murder. How nice of the killer to think of the loved ones shock & sorrow.

Imho, this killer was very methodical in their planning.

Tick tock...

All moo

It hasn't even been 2 months. In recent cases I have followed from Day 1 of the crime, 2 months seems to be the magic number. I won't be assuming that this case is cold or that the brilliant LE team working on it has nothing left until we pass that. Even then, I do not think this case will go cold or not be solved. They have video and a clear face shot (eyes) of the killer. That will be the nail in SP coffin once the evidence is processed. I remember very clearly in the Sievers case that they had "suspicions" as early as 1-2 weeks after the murder and it was 2 months almost to the day for the arrests of the killers. In the Heather Elvis case everyone thought it was the ppl arrested as soon as 2-3 days after but again, it wasn't until about 2 months later that it happened. Hang tight, lots of ducks in this day & age of digital footprints, DNA and in this case, 1000s of tips. IMO of course.

Why wouldn't the killer want to commit the murder of MS at her home or when she was getting into her car that morning at her home? It would've been easier--no commercial cameras, no commercial-grade doors to break into, it was raining & dark outside, no elaborate costume needed!?

So why have to go through an elaborate costume, feign a B&E inside the church, risk being seen on commercial cameras, & risk gladiators showing up in a tight timeline?

Was the perp concerned about who would find her body inside or just outside MB's home? The innocent ones perhaps?

And was the perp also concerned enough about BB's emotions that they planned this while he was far away?

Those dearest to MB did not have to witness the aftermath of a horrific murder. How nice of the killer to think of the loved ones shock & sorrow.

Tick tock...

All moo

Back to the church: Since you mentioned it: One SP based on the videos seems unlikely, I think that 2 people are involved b/c the shoes in the videos don’t match. I think one SP went into the building in one door while the other another door and somebody tampered with the cameras while the other did the killing. JMO

Tick tock...

All moo

I think it was simply planned to look like a burglary gone wrong. Hence the church scene and all the vandalism. What I can't understand is why they thought it was necessary to use such a heinous method as a hammer, or whatever they used. I don't think that type of murder would be possible for an average person without anger, passion and motive. I'm more inclined to think it was a male, but the LE height range is pretty short for that to be. I think this case will be solved. Technology is so advanced now. We don't know all that the LE knows.

"I can forgive you but only if you turn yourself in"......chilling words spoken by a victim of this heinous crime to someone he suspects.

Moo

So they won't start testing the shirt until June?... my goodness you would have thought they would have already started testing. :(

I wonder if DNA from the scene is scheduled to start in June as well. They must be really backed up. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be going nuts if months go by without an arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288