TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #24

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by Sparky, May 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dizzychick

dizzychick Well-Known Member

Me thinks they did it knowing the press would be right out there cameras a blazing and BB could fuss about all the negative social media posts he read lol They both said or I recall RB saying " we were told this would happen" so they had to have notified MPD what they were about to do with the shirts

2. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

O/T and I'm going to appear completely stupid, but, jic there are other folks here who are either new to boards, or have not been on one in a very long time (me), ETA = Edited to add. I just realized that after joining WS nearly five weeks ago. I thought it mean Estimated Time of Arrival and was so confused sometimes. (Please correct me if I'm wrong.)

3. Bcoin

Bcoin Member

I just went back and watched the video over and over. What is the white spot on the right thigh? It looks like something coming out of the top of a cargo pocket possibly...MO

The best view is when he/she is swinging the hammer.

4. Phoebeb

Phoebeb Active Member

IIRC, the dry cleaner contacted police about the bloody shirt, not the Bevers.

5. Benro10

Benro10 New Member

post with caution so we don't get shut down again ... I missed the thread over the last few days. JMHO

6. dizzychick

dizzychick Well-Known Member

listen to the interview, RB says he knew this would happen, i cant remember if BB said it too, yes the cleaners reported which is terrific but they both knew it would stir up curosity..

7. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

That is bizarre! I'm not understanding why they would do that.

8. R@ngers#1

R@ngers#1 New Member

Per Tricia at the start of todays thread: * YOU CAN SPECULATE ABOUT PEOPLE IN THE SEARCH WARRANTS AS LONG AS YOU USE THEIR INITIALS ONLY. This overrides an earlier decision I made. My apologies for the confusion. It is 100 percent my fault.

9. rsd1200

If it were a little blood and I could get it out, then I'd most likely try, or take it to the cleaners. If it were simply covered in blood, or anything gross for that matter, then I'd toss it. This may seem weird, but I have t-shirts that are well over 20 years old, that I can't bring myself to part with. Some even have holes in them! I'm wearing one right now. :shame:

10. R@ngers#1

R@ngers#1 New Member

With that being said why were people all over CT from the very beginning. Because she was a woman and people thought SP walked like a woman? Is that it?

11. MrsPC

MrsPC Well-Known Member

I think several people may still feel she was involved. Just my humble opinion, CT sort of still fits into the possible category because --

She has a link to the victim (thru her husband)
    She has a link to Camp Gladiator (thru her husband)
    She has access to self-defense attire (such as what it appears the killer wore) (thru her husband)
    She has the same gait/stance (according to several locals who previously posted and to a journalist interviewed by Tricia here on Websleuths)
    She appears to fit the height from photos I have seen on FB that are no longer public per the height range of the killer provided by law enforcement at the press conference
    And from photos I have seen on FB that are no longer public she is right-handed which the killer appears to be when swinging the hammer in the surveillance video

Seems like a few too many coincidences to me.

12. MotherOcean

MotherOcean Well-Known Member

I have but I know it is an unpopular idea; that being, I have wondered if someone wanted to murder someone in a church. Maybe MB was targeted, I believe she was, but maybe because of her classes being held when and where they were rather than because of another personal factor such as revenge or jealousy. I know it's not a popular idea here but it has been running through my mind.

13. RANCH

RANCH United we stand, divided we fall.

It appears that the people listed in the search warrant that where considered to be victims are now open to speculation.

I think that the entire list of the people on the search warrant should be posted, using their initials only, so members know who can be speculated about. JMO

14. DesiredJustice

DesiredJustice New Member

Ohh I can make them out. They look frowned and maybe even slightly crossed.

15. SandyQLS

SandyQLS Well-Known Member

Thank you! I was reviewing the MPD video and I also noted "better faces" at the 1:05-1:06-1:07 mark when the SwatPerp faces the camera, but I have no idea how to get a screenshot or still frame out of the video.

16. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

No thanks. I did that waaay upthread and someone pasted it on another board somewhere on the internet. Not cool! Too bad, because I always liked sharing lists and timelines with WSers. You can make your own list - just look up the SW.

17. RANCH

RANCH United we stand, divided we fall.

Thanks. I have a list. I guess everyone is on their own.

18. Doghairrules

Doghairrules Well-Known Member

Thank you, thank you, thank you for telling me what SP stands for. #latecomer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. finine

finine Active Member

Welcome to WS! I like your theory and in fact, I had also mentioned this in passing a few threads ago. The only thing preventing me from going fully down that path is the fact that there's been no warning to the public to "be aware". However, I'm not sure that would be done anyway? The somewhat nearby murder of Rev Carol Daniels in 2009 in a similar environment does make this theory worth exploring. Thanks for your informed and well thought out post!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

20. rsd1200

Someone could very well have been overly concerned with BB's emotions, whether BB knows it or not. I usually read the comments sections of most all articles and some of them stick out. Not accusing anyone, but one commenter did make me think someone could have gotten wrapped up emotionally, in BB and BB not even realize it, and this person felt sorry for him for some reason over MB, and was doing him a favor of sorts. I'd also thought that about MB too, that this could be someone who'd been obsessed w/MB, and felt she wasn't returning their friendship in the same manner. I do think it's a woman, and her shoes are over-sized, on purpose. The assailant seems very confident and almost like they're gearing themselves up, by breaking things in the church, I'm guessing they're in good physical shape underneath all that costume too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.