TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Between 2:03-2:07, while SwatPerp is swinging, there is some object that is not the tail of the white shirt that seems to be attached to the upper right thigh. I had noted and wondered about this, too, but I have no opinion to offer.
Could that be a "clean" shirt for SP to put on after the murder jic they are stopped by police for any reason?

Maybe the bloody shirt combined with the walk of RB is what made dry cleaner call police. What if shirt wasn't meant to go and was placed in a bag by accident with the regular dry cleaning? Just a thought.

What about their dead dog? They told the cleaners it had their dogs blood on it. No accident.

According to the warrant, an employee at Dry Clean Super Center told police Randy Bevers had told them the shirt -- which is a women's XXL white, long-sleeve shirt -- had animal blood on it. The employee also said it looked as if someone had attempted to clean the shirt before it was dropped o

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/source-bevers-family-says-bloodied-shirt-was-from-dog-fight/156468964

When R B took it in to the cleaners, he made sure they knew he was connected to Missy. I think he was aggravated at LE because they didn't just accept the answers they gave and move on. I don't think he is a man that likes to be questioned. And by pain, I mean a pain in the rear. :) all imo. Not trying to sell anything, just what I think.
Agreed. Not accusing him, but I think you're spot on.

I understand alibis have been confirmed, and that may mean that only those individuals may not have been the one committing the crime. It does not mean that those individuals may not be involved in seeing the crime was committed. No one has been named a suspect. No one is cleared. There may still be POIs.

All of this is JMO.

No alibis have been confirmed. LE has stated in their latest press release that some family members alibis were "corroborated by independent sources". Confirmed and corroborated mean different things. Just fwiw.

Those phone numbers on the warrants are troublesome and LE picked them for a reason.

Now why were those numbers picked? Now I understand why some were. But there are about 4 on there that I don't see why LE needed to check their calls and pings and data. Jmo.

When R B took it in to the cleaners, he made sure they knew he was connected to Missy. I think he was aggravated at LE because they didn't just accept the answers they gave and move on. I don't think he is a man that likes to be questioned. And by pain, I mean a pain in the rear. :) all imo. Not trying to sell anything, just what I think.

So it's just a coincidence that their dog was killed by another dog so that blood could get on the shirt. RB must be really sharp to come up with the idea that the dead dogs blood could be used to stick it to the police. I don't feel that the police believe the bloody shirt means anything in this case.

A source with knowledge of the investigation downplayed the significance of the warrant. At this point, investigators do not believe the blood on the clothing is connected to the murder of Missy Bevers.

What makes you think he doesn't like being questioned?

I know your not selling anything but I just can't grasp how this theory works.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/source-bevers-family-says-bloodied-shirt-was-from-dog-fight/156468964

I think several people may still feel she was involved. Just my humble opinion, CT sort of still fits into the possible category because --

She has a link to the victim (thru her husband)
She has a link to Camp Gladiator (thru her husband)
She has access to self-defense attire (such as what it appears the killer wore) (thru her husband)
She has the same gait/stance (according to several locals who previously posted and to a journalist interviewed by Tricia here on Websleuths)
She appears to fit the height from photos I have seen on FB that are no longer public per the height range of the killer provided by law enforcement at the press conference
And from photos I have seen on FB that are no longer public she is right-handed which the killer appears to be when swinging the hammer in the surveillance video

Seems like a few too many coincidences to me.

Respectfully, I feel for CT and am not at all convinced that any of the items ticked off above point towards CT more than others named in the SW. And, I am not convinced that ANY named in SW are the SwatPerp.

- They all had a link to the victim
- They are therefore all linked to CG
- Tactical gear, new or used, can be purchased by anyone determined to acquire it.
- An odd gait is noted in two others named in SW
- The majority of adults are right handed
- The height of the perp hasn't seemed to have been determined to a degree that would cast suspicion on CT.
All MOO, of course.
JMO - a mother of four young children is the least likely of all to have done this, but most likely of all to be an easy and unsuspecting target of FB sleuthing due to the frequency and familiarity with sharing her life on social media -JMO

"Friday afternoon, they released a longer clip showing the person walking through different parts of the church and swinging what appears to be a large hammer."

"At this point, everything is on the table. We simply don't know," he explained. "All we know is that we want to find the killer responsible, whether it was one person or two persons, three persons – male or female."
Bevers is believed to have been in the church only moments before she ran into the person in black. Her students later found her unresponsive inside the church — she was later declared dead by a Justice of the Peace. Police said in a search warrant released Thursday that Bevers had a head wound, but further details about her death have been kept secret due to the investigation.

Published Friday, April 22, 2016
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...in-Bevers-Murder-Investigation-376770941.html

Here are the best photos I could find of the possible murder weapon, the large hammer.

hammer 1.jpghammer 2.jpghammer 3.jpg

No alibis have been confirmed. LE has stated in their latest press release that some family members alibis were "corroborated by independent sources". Confirmed and corroborated mean different things. Just fwiw.

Confirm and corroborate mean the same to me in this context.

corroborate

vb (tr) to confirm or support (facts, opinions, etc), esp by providing fresh evidence: the witness corroborated the accused's statement.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/corroborate

So it's just a coincidence that their dog was killed by another dog so that blood could get on the shirt. RB must be really sharp to come up with the idea that the dead dogs blood could be used to stick it to the police. I don't feel that the police believe the bloody shirt means anything in this case.

What makes you think he doesn't like being questioned?

I know your not selling anything but I just can't grasp how this theory works.

I think it was a knee jerk reaction. I can only imagine what it would be like if someone was murdered and you and your family were being questioned over and over. I think he probably has regretted it. But I just think it was a " so you think I did something here check this out and you will look like a fool when it's dog blood". And he just strikes me as more of a " boss" type personality. Not use to being questioned. Imo. And none of this makes him guilty of anything. Just another explanation for the weird shirt thing. Lol

I think it was a knee jerk reaction. I can only imagine what it would be like if someone was murdered and you and your family were being questioned over and over. I think he probably has regretted it. But I just think it was a " so you think I did something here check this out and you will look like a fool when it's dog blood". And he just strikes me as more of a " boss" type personality. Not use to being questioned. Imo. And none of this makes him guilty of anything. Just another explanation for the weird shirt thing. Lol

Looks like we will have to agree to disagree on this one.

One request if I can get any agreement. Let's drop the bloody shirt thing. Yes that is one of the most bizarre side shows I could even concoct in the middle of a murder investigation. And most of us wouldn't take it/them to the dry cleaners under these circumstances. Even if it was the Shroud of Turin. BUT R B has had his alibi verified by LE. That trumps any possibility there is any MB blood on it. Chaulk it up to bizarre and let's move onto items that could have relevancy. Ps. If LE thought there was even 0.1% chance of being Missy's blood it wouldn't be standing in the back of the line until June. TIA!!

It is officially June now, in North Texas -- so may not be much longer. And no one has been definitively cleared.

You are correct, in the shot I posted the killer is looking to the left
Thanks! This is another photo where one eye is blurry (SP's right) but we do get a very good impression of the other (SP's left) - aren't they all annoying that way - but with all the additional video LE has, they probably have some very good shots. I think the actual position of the left iris is approaching sideways. . . . . . You work is so great, MrsPC. On that hair on the neckline, your images last thread - I was thinking about how not only is it a mannish cut, brown hair, perhaps dark brown hair, perhaps straight hair, but it is thick hair and no gray or no salt&pepper appearance - perhaps indicating someone young. JMO but men do not dye their hair as much, and usually later in life (unlike women who dye their hair at any age).

Do you have a theory as to why RB took a shirt that the killer wore and had Missy blood on it to the cleaners? Why would the killer give him the shirt in the first place?

No. I don't even know that it will be any part of the case. But, I dont think that "we" (sleuther peeps) can say that we should just agree to not talk about something anymore because it doesn't fit in all nice and neatly. I think everything is still on the table. Especially things that are stated by law enforcement to still be on their table, as well. That is all.

Maybe the reason for killing MB at the church instead of her house was because SP is related to her children and didn't want them to witness violence or find her body.

I do agree with you that the shirt doesn't mean anything.

No doubt about it in my mind.

Someone posted posted a long time ago that LE is having the shirt tested not because they feel that it's connected to this crime but to prevent a future defense lawyer from telling a jury that RB or someone else wearing the shirt is the real killer and not their client.

The testing is to positively eliminate the shirt as a possible defense tool. JMO

No. I don't even know that it will be any part of the case. But, I dont think that "we" (sleuther peeps) can say that we should just agree to not talk about something anymore because it doesn't fit in all nice and neatly. I think everything is still on the table. Especially things that are stated by law enforcement to still be on their table, as well. That is all.

That's fair enough. Thanks.

Maybe the reason for killing MB at the church instead of her house was because SP is related to her children and didn't want them to witness violence or find her body.

Did MB and BB live in a neighborhood or in the country, do we know? I think the church was so isolated it would have been better than their house. No neighbors.... but if they lived out in the country, that shoots my theory down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam