TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....short of doing it outside her house in the dark & in the rain....without cameras or fancy outfit needed. So why not at the house while she was getting in her vehicle? Hmmmm....

Perhaps SP wanted to make absolutely sure there were no witnesses, such as someone looking out their window or on their way to work. When I have an early shift, I'm out at 4 am walking my dog. You never know who's around.
SP may also not have wanted MB's daughters to discover their moms body in the driveway. What a horrible thought. A perp showing consideration?

just home from work & I know off topic probably...but something keeps bugging me about the Nissan Altima & specifically the upper shape of the plate holder. Here's the police pic of the vehicle:

View attachment 96223

But in looking at the rear of 2010 thru 2012 Nissan Altimas - none have the same shape of the license plate holder of the car police are looking for. The one in the police pic is curved at the top like a woman's upper body or like half a heart...etc. Could it be a custom license plate frame or is it just due to the lights?

The LE should have ability to read these plates. They know who it belongs to... Just waiting to see if they come forward with logical explanation or not - thus, implying connection to crime. The LE are watching and waiting to see who is all involved. Unless the entire county is corrupt... What do you want to bet the Nissan Altima car has specialty plates belonging to a Fireman or Sheriff?

I'm wondering about the height of the people arrested for stolen guns in the town.

The height has always been a source of contention to me. First release by LE claimed perp was much taller....then analysts said the perp was much shorter.

I know camera angles can distort height ranges but dang!....the perp vs the standard door height has my untrained eye at about 5'10".

However....I've resigned myself to the experts & must assume they are correct in their anaysis.

Isn't there another "eye" image that is a bit clearer?

There are several eye photos and they all look different. Pick any single person in the world and you'll be able to match it up with at least one of the zoomed in images.

Perhaps SP wanted to make absolutely sure there were no witnesses, such as someone looking out their window or on their way to work. When I have an early shift, I'm out at 4 am walking my dog. You never know who's around.
SP may also not wanted MB's daughters to discover their moms body in the driveway. What a horrible thought. A perp showing consideration?

Bingo on your last sentences. So the answer lies within....

Moo

I don't think the gun belongs to MB or the perp...I think it probably belongs to an officer who responded to the church who probably drew his weapon while searching the church. According to statute -- 552.108(b)(1) it's an "internal record or notation of a law enforcement agency"...but heck I could be wrong. :)

Sec. 552.108. EXCEPTION: CERTAIN LAW ENFORCEMENT, CORRECTIONS, AND PROSECUTORIAL INFORMATION. (a) Information held by a law enforcement agency or prosecutor that deals with the detection, investigation, or prosecution of crime is excepted from the requirements of Section 552.021 if:
(1) release of the information would interfere with the detection, investigation, or prosecution of crime;
(2) it is information that deals with the detection, investigation, or prosecution of crime only in relation to an investigation that did not result in conviction or deferred adjudication;
(3) it is information relating to a threat against a peace officer or detention officer collected or disseminated under Section 411.048; or
(4) it is information that:
(A) is prepared by an attorney representing the state in anticipation of or in the course of preparing for criminal litigation; or
(B) reflects the mental impressions or legal reasoning of an attorney representing the state.
(b) An internal record or notation of a law enforcement agency or prosecutor that is maintained for internal use in matters relating to law enforcement or prosecution is excepted from the requirements of Section 552.021 if:
(1) release of the internal record or notation would interfere with law enforcement or prosecution;

Ah, this is a great catch MrsPC. One of the documents in the request is "all office/incident" reports. An officer would very likely have to enter the fact he did draw his weapon in to the incident report (as well as its serial #).

Isn't there another "eye" image that is a bit clearer?

24e519d7cfc1f4d624859d9ae4a68cd7.jpg

Here try this one. It's my zoomed in version from Sparky's black and white version. At least the eyes look like eyes and not orbital bones. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here try this one. It's my zoomed in version from Sparky's black and white version. At least the eyes look like eyes and not orbital bones. IMO

LOLOLOL where did the masked head pic come from???? It' s not OUR perp! JMO.........THIS is our perp.

Thanks. I can compare them side-by-side on my computer but don't know know how to upload here.

Also, there was the eye photo during the "blue eye" discussion.

(And yes, I'm fully aware that looking at these images is little better than guesswork or seeing pictures in clouds. We got it.)

In all honesty. I truly do not know who killed Missy.

But I surely want to know why the police needed information from all those phones. Just asking?

Now I understand BB and family plus the mma linkedin dude. Plus AT and CT.

But we still have 3 numbers left.

A couple and a widow.

Now I also didn't see a request for the person that traveled back with BB.

Unless it was the widow of BB long time friend that died. ?

So does anyone know why the others were listed. Just asking.

Btw. No names needed. Initials only.

Thanks .

Btw. Please delete this if the answers can not be discussed. Thanks.

But I s

Cliffnotes, please???

Tried to check in on my lunch hour~~~did I read LE has the murder weapon??? Only a matter of time for this perp?? Sounds like good news!!

In my opinion, you pointed out something significant........we've called the killer cavalier, nonchalant, etc. but your description this morning makes me think "arrogant". Yep - arrogant. Maybe even entitled. Look at that walk. And agreed - this killer isn't that clever.....matter of time.

[h=1]I have to agree, to me the body language and the fact that SP looked right into the camera is nothing but arrogance. [/h] [h=1]My thought about the Swat gear is that the vest with “POLICE” on the front and back was done for effect. Not an attempt to trick MB but to send a message. Weather that message was to LE or someone else I am not sure. [/h]

In all honesty. I truly do not know who killed Missy.

But I surely want to know why the police needed information from all those phones. Just asking?

Now I understand BB and family plus the mma linkedin dude. Plus AT and CT.

But we still have 3 numbers left.

A couple and a widow.

Now I also didn't see a request for the person that traveled back with BB.

Unless it was the widow of BB long time friend that died. ?

So does anyone know why the others were listed. Just asking.

Btw. No names needed. Initials only.

Thanks .

Btw. Please delete this if the answers can not be discussed. Thanks.

But I s

If you read the whole SW document, I think that the target numbers are explained. I have had to re read it about 10 times to get the full context of it. And maybe I still need to read it again. Can't tell you how to think, so I won't. But I think the rationale is there. JMO

[h=1]I have to agree, to me the body language and the fact that SP looked right into the camera is nothing but arrogance. [/h] [h=1]My thought about the Swat gear is that the vest with “POLICE” on the front and back was done for effect. Not an attempt to trick MB but to send a message. Weather that message was to LE or someone else I am not sure. [/h]

:welcome: ChuckTruck.

By the language in the letter for clarification to the AG, it appears that LE has in its possession a firearm that may have been used to kill MB. The request to deny release of its serial number is bolstered by the claims that the number could be used on illegal firearms or prompt a false stolen weapon report.

If the gun was MB's or from her home, LE would not have the concern of a false stolen weapon report. The use of the number on an illegal weapon is strange because I think it would be extremely difficult to change the serial number on a gun but what do I know? Nothing.

The fact that the weapon was left behind tells me it is not traceable to the perp and the use of an untraceable gun puts a new spin on perp's prep work.

TeaTime, how do we know the gun was left behind? Or used during the murder? It could have been confiscated during the investigation, or as others have said, it was Missy's gun. I'm not able to connect the mention of a gun in the search warrants - to it being the murder weapon.

gliving - I make this assumption because they mention the serial number of a weapon as being information they do not want released. I do not believe they are talking about a missing/stolen weapon for which they only have a serial number. The most obvious conclusion is that LE is in possession of the gun which matches the serial number.

And unless a gun was used in the murder, there would be no reason for LE to confiscate any legally owed weapons from anyone. Being in possession of an gun, illegally, is a punishable offense and we haven't heard of any arrests for this charge.

Therefore, the logical assumption is that the gun was left behind and if it was left behind, it is untraceable or we would have a name associated with it.

I read between the lines and look for what was NOT stated as well as what was stated in the letter.

JMHO But it is based on logic and real life experience.

Cliffnotes, please???

Tried to check in on my lunch hour~~~did I read LE has the murder weapon??? Only a matter of time for this perp?? Sounds like good news!!

NO ONE said that LE has the murder weapon. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member