TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #26

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by Sparky, Jun 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KaaBoom

KaaBoom `·.¸¸ ><((((º> ...·´`·.¸¸ ><((((º>...·

Yep, I agree. I have seen nothing that changes my mind that this was a burglary gone wrong. The police investigation I think is seriously on the wrong path, and all the theories that she was targeted, seem way too far-fetched to be a likely outcome for this case. The targeted theory is just going in circles. This case is cold as ice.

2. khaki

khaki Well-Known Member

This may have been asked already as I am way, way behind, but anyone know if either of these deputies have a distinct gait?

3. HEY YOU!

HEY YOU! Well-Known Member

Why on earth would a burglar kill someone? They clearly cared enough about being caught to wear foot covers over the shoes, shape hiding and bulky vest with an over the head balaclava and helmet. They had tools to knock someone out, nobody would recognize them with all the gear. Absolutely no reason to kill. If robbery, perp could have just run away or knocked Missy out and run away. Not buying it. Only reason to kill would be if recognized, and brutal murder is a huge leap from robbery.

And LE said they have a very unclear pic of a vehicle in the back of CC parking lot. If you are stealing stuff, you are not going to park that far away nor are you going to take your sweet time casually walking around with no apparent rush.

4. lonetraveler

lonetraveler Crime Addict

JMO but if the weapon used to murder MB has not been revealed, the autopsy report not released and now we find that there is a gun involved, it's beginning to look like the head trauma may possibly include a bullet wound. All we really have are statements that the puncture wounds could have been made by tools left at the scene and also as seen on the video of the suspect.

5. observation

observation Active Member

I'm not local but I believe we share the upmost desire to find out who did this to MB. This is not a rumor site, which makes it very different. I'm not going to feel guilty for doing what I love to do. I highly doubt any unearthed info. will "shake up" this case and lessen the chance of SP getting jailed for what they did to MB.
    ETA: it may actually help in getting justice for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. dizzychick

dizzychick Well-Known Member

they look like female eyes to me, its the killer

7. lonetraveler

lonetraveler Crime Addict

BBM: I agree. Who on earth would park far away in the back of the parking lot in pouring rain to rob a place? I just can't see walking through the rain in the swat get up carrying your bounty across a parking lot to the very back. Doesn't make sense.

8. BigCityAccountant

BigCityAccountant Well-Known Member

Bumping off my post here at bit~~~If I understand correctly where MB lived vs the church, then she would have to have passed SWFA store on her way to the church correct? Perhaps~~could it be possible that SP was involved in an illegal firearms purchase on a prior day at SWFA? The criminals see MB pull into church. SP is someone who uses drugs and gets paranoid and delusional thinking MB is LE and decides to silence her? Why I'm thinking that this could be a possibility is because the people arrested for selling those weapons that should have been destroyed were LE. In this case, SP would have to know they were dealing with LE already, correct? That may have given SP the feeling they were setting him/her up, no? IE: LE undercover Just a thought.

9. ATasteOfHoney

ATasteOfHoney Well-Known Member

I agree with you....this "burglar" went to a lot of effort; donned an elaborate disguise, broke a lot of glass for no apparent reason, utilized various instruments.....to steal what? Go through all of that in the pouring rain at 4am but not know if there was anything worth stealing inside? For all of this "burglar's" efforts he got a big goose egg & trumped it up to a possible DP case--->he must be some kind of special!

To compound his bungled, unsuccessful "burglary" **while disguised**, he escalates his actions into murder instead of fleeing? Really?

Nope. Not buying it.

Imo, MB was targeted.

10. StarrChance

StarrChance Well-Known Member

Thankyou for your insight, I had no idea perps could be that nonchalant during a robbery. I tend to think of druggies getting in and out quickly. In your experience what kind of perp would this be and what would they have been targeting? Do you believe a male or female?

11. roadrunnermt

roadrunnermt Active Member

Do any locals know if firearms are allowed or banded in this church?

12. Glammie

Glammie Well-Known Member

Spot on!

Sent from my iPhone

13. roadrunnermt

roadrunnermt Active Member

Google search the names and you will find more in the county also with issues. I briefly pulled up four.

Any idea when deputy got out from arrest on April 15th?

14. Kamy

Kamy Member

Jumping off your point, this now makes sense why the ATF, DEA and all the other agencies were looking at Missy's case. They were already there so they decided
    to investigate her case as well JIC there was a connection. Including the ATF dog...they just used all available resources and I'm glad because its a indicator that
    there will be no stone unturned in trying to find who her attacker was.

I really was curious at first why they were involved and now its makes all kinds of sense to me. JMO~

15. makista

makista Member

The eyes are very far apart. Very far from the bridge of the nose

16. No it's not

No it's not that simple

Greetings and welcome. In your experience, how long on average would a burglar spend inside a building with the intention to burglarize it? Also, what do you think the burglar was looking for in the Creekside Church? Just curious, thanks.

-Nin

17. PoirotryInMotion

PoirotryInMotion Registered Muser

And...lstiff, my apologies - rereading that just realized I'd skipped over the word 'after' in your first sentence, so you were referring to the 2nd deputy arrested. Too late to edit, so just brought it forward to rectify. Sorry for the confusion!

18. No it's not

No it's not that simple

Sorry, but how do you know?

-Nin

19. verbonica

verbonica Well-Known Member

<modsnip>

Nobody here has uncovered a serial number from a gun. Try going back to post #24 on this thread and you might be able to see where that result of the "game of Telephone" might have started.

20. lstiff

lstiff Well-Known Member

Ha! I almost confused myself with that post ;) Thank you for posting his name and adding the link! I don't think it's SP but never hurts to talk about the possible link in more detail since we have tossed the idea around from the beginning.

IMO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.