TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Head and chest. Autopsy reports that info. I would think people who sale firearms are going to use firearms to take someone out. Not a hammer. JMO. Rumor mill in Midliothian is that it was brutal. I hope MB gets justice - my heart breaks for her three. Night all.

Join personal & illegal sales & then it will make sense. Anger that someone they knew - MB - would dare threaten their livelihood.

think about linking firearm sales + someone she knew PERSONALLY.

think about the possibility she knew who was running a mini gun cartel & making lots of money.

People just assume "illegal firearm sales = someone she didn't know. where's the logic in that?
your friend or relative could be doing something illegal and you wouldn't know until the day you finally did find out...

your last sentence says it ALL.

Head and chest yes but they said there is strategy in not releasing COD. Why though? What could be strategic and how so?

no way this has anything to do with illegal firearm sales. If that were it they would have just shot her and been done with it. JMO

if you were selling drugs and wanted to kill someone who threatened to expose you would you kill them with heroin? I don't think so because that would point back to your illegal activities.

You are making an assumption about what method gun sellers would use to murder someone.
You are also assuming the firearm criminals did not know her personally. It's very possible they did know her personally.

think about linking firearm sales + someone she knew PERSONALLY.

think about the possibility she knew who was running a mini gun cartel & making lots of money.

People just assume "illegal firearm sales = someone she didn't know. where's the logic in that?
your friend or relative could be doing something illegal and you wouldn't know until the day you finally did find out...

True.. I'm wide open to possibilities, just trying to keep facts and "what-if's" separate, like all of us. EVEN though they may cross.

THE OFFICER WHO STOLE THREE GUNS SAID 2 WERE PAWNED THE THIRD WAS DESTROYED! Is the supposed destroyed firearm the murder weapon? They would have ballistics on the weapon before it was stolen. IF IT WAS USED AFTER BEING STOLEN IN SAY A MURDER...IF THEY RECOVERED A BULLET AND IT HAS THE SAME STRIATIONS FROM THE STOLEN GUN...WE HAVE A CONNECTION. It would explain why the case is taking a very quiet turn. Not for lack of evidence but it's closed to solved and they have to break it to the public cops may have directly or indirectly tied themselves to a murder.

True.. I'm wide open to possibilities, just trying to keep facts and "what-if's" separate, like all of us. EVEN though they may cross.

IMO the facts are staring us in the face about seemingly unrelated incidents.

The clue is that the ATF joins these supposedly unrelated incidents.

IMO this is personal AND business.

If you found out your friend, colleague or relative was selling heroin/firearms they would have eyes on your back 24hrs.

THE OFFICER WHO STOLE THREE GUNS SAID 2 WERE PAWNED THE THIRD WAS DESTROYED! Is the supposed destroyed firearm the murder weapon? They would have ballistics on the weapon before it was stolen. IF IT WAS USED AFTER BEING STOLEN IN SAY A MURDER...IF THEY RECOVERED A BULLET AND IT HAS THE SAME STRIATIONS FROM THE STOLEN GUN...WE HAVE A CONNECTION. It would explain why the case is taking a very quiet turn. Not for lack of evidence but it's closed to solved and they have to break it to the public cops may have directly or indirectly tied themselves to a murder.

If dirty cops did kill her it would explain their very casual behavior during the break in. It also poses a psychological element. If missy knew she ratted out police and they wanted her to know they were killing her...you dress like one. Insult to injury.

When did BB ever say a cousin was with him on his fishing trip? When did he say someone helped drive him home?
The question about BB saying a cousin accompanied him on his fishing trip was posted here up a ways. As far as who helped him drive home. I have no idea where/who that came from. IMO. BB was probably the very first person LE checked out and eliminated.

If dirty cops did kill her it would explain there very casual behavior during the break in. It also poses a psychological element. If missy knew she ratted out police and they wanted her to know they were killing her...you dress like one. Insult to injury.

Don't assume it was cops. It could have been but this was also a murder in which the victim was attacked in her face - indicating personal relationship & personal anger.

whether that be a social friend, colleague, relative or whoever.

IMO if the perp was a cop they wouldn't dress in swat gear to bring suspicion on LE members.

Of course it is possible civilian killer/s could have been advised by a dirty cop in cahoots with them eg part of a gun cartel business.

It takes a group of people to run a gun cartel.

The perp IS NOT a burglar. There was no burglary. <modsnip> This is a murder, nothing more, nothing less. In my expertise(will not say how) this murder was commited unfortunately by LEO or someone who was COACHED. Work the murder backwards from end to beginning. Notice anything? Perfection. Whether you want to admit or not....THEY NEVER SLIPPED UP. This perp has great knowledge of an actual investigation and EXACTLY how one works. The uniform and I mean UNIFORM worn during the murder is just that. A uniform. Standard issue for whatever department they have tracked it back to. They will not name suspects because they are law enforcement or in relation to law enforcement. I believe the outcome of this case to very embarrassing for/to law enforcement. They are holding a great deal back. The vet corrobated the dead dog already. Smoke and mirrors to buy time giving the perp the false sense of security the family was center of investigation. Same with the Nissan Altima. I can guarantee you the family(bb,rb) have been cleared via solid airtight seen on video alibis. They aren't releasing anymore for us to assist the investigation because THEY DONT NEED TO. I give it 30 days or less before we have a suspect in custody.

I agree that this was definitely not a burglary but respectfully, We don't know if the perp never slipped up because as you said, they are holding a lot back. I don't think the not naming of a suspect(s) has anything to do with a perp being in LE or someone in relation to LE. There are numerous reasons to not name poi's or suspects before an actual arrest that have nothing to do with any association to LE. There are many cases where a suspect was on LE's radar but never named until the actual arrest and in regards to the uniform, we don't know if it is authentic or not, and what sense would it make for someone in LE or connected to LE to murder someone in a uniform that could be traced back to them...to me, that flies in the face of a perfectly planned and carried out murder but that's jmo. It's also really not difficult for someone who went through all the planning of this crime to have done extensive research on crime scene investigation and murder investigations from reputable sources.

I think it's possible and/or likely that they held off on confirming the blood on the shirts was from a dog to buy some time or give the perp a false sense of security but I am not ready to assume the Altima is all smoke and mirrors. Not sure if you saw the video of the press conference but they also gave a height range as well, 5 foot 2 inches to 5 foot 7 inches. It is my opinion that this press conference was purposely planned for a Very specific audience. I don't think they need the publics help anymore either, I think they know who did this and for all we know could be presenting to a grand jury or waiting on all forensics to come back before arresting someone. if your estimate that an arrest will come within 30 days is accurate, That would mean this crime was not perfection and this person slipped up somewhere, so I personally will not submit to the opinion that the killer never slipped up.

I agree that this was definitely not a burglary but respectfully, We don't know if the perp never slipped up because as you said, they are holding a lot back. I don't think the not naming of a suspect(s) has anything to do with a perp being in LE or someone in relation to LE. There are numerous reasons to not name poi's or suspects before an actual arrest that have nothing to do with any association to LE. There are many cases where a suspect was on LE's radar but never named until the actual arrest and in regards to the uniform, we don't know if it is authentic or not, and what sense would it make for someone in LE or connected to LE to murder someone in a uniform that could be traced back to them...to me, that flies in the face of a perfectly planned and carried out murder but that's jmo. It's also really not difficult for someone who went through all the planning of this crime to have done extensive research on crime scene investigation and murder investigations from reputable sources.

I think it's possible and/or likely that they held off on confirming the blood on the shirts was from a dog to buy some time or give the perp a false sense of security but I am not ready to assume the Altima is all smoke and mirrors. Not sure if you saw the video of the press conference but they also gave a height range as well, 5 foot 2 inches to 5 foot 7 inches. It is my opinion that this press conference was purposely planned for a Very specific audience. I don't think they need the publics help anymore either, I think they know who did this and for all we know could be presenting to a grand jury or waiting on all forensics to come back before arresting someone. if your estimate that an arrest will come within 30 days is accurate, That would mean this crime was not perfection and this person slipped up somewhere, so I personally will not submit to the opinion that the killer never slipped up.

I've been merely speculating since I'm new I'm trying to get the general consensus of the people. I think it is basically solved. They were named in the original affidavit. When police show up at your house and steal your trash they are looking for evidence. A POI from the original affidavits list of names made a FB post recently about black dodge chargers stealing their garbage in the wee hours of the morning.

MOD WARNING: Tone down the attitudes in this thread. Numerous posts have been removed or edited. If the rudeness and bickering starts up again, TOs may be forthcoming and/or the thread may be closed down overnight.

All members are expected familiarize themselves with, and abide by Websleuths' Terms of Service. Post accordingly.

I'm not local but I believe we share the upmost desire to find out who did this to MB. This is not a rumor site, which makes it very different. I'm not going to feel guilty for doing what I love to do. I highly doubt any unearthed info. will "shake up" this case and lessen the chance of SP getting jailed for what they did to MB.
ETA: it may actually help in getting justice for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn't meaning to imply it was wrong to share this, but that it is getting taken to other sites already. WS must be very popular for the "news and updates" for people to link to us. (not sure why my post was removed, but I don't see it now)

At least we know a firearm of some sort is connected to this case, which really does upset me even more. No matter the reason, Missy suffered horribly, IMO.

ETA..... Reading back since my original post, I believe I now understand why my post was removed, because I referred to a specific type of site. Sorry Mods/Sparky .... I thought I was OK in not naming exactly which one but was more general )

You're not wasting your time KaaBoom. I don't ignore your opinions. Just when I find myself 'going with the flow', you appear and make me re-think. I don't always agree with you, but sometimes I don't agree with other posters and they don't agree with me. Sometimes I'm just plain ignored.

Honestly I’m not really trying to get people to agree with me. I don’t care if people agree with me, but I would just like to see people keep an open mind about it.

If this turns out to be a targeted murder, then it is a very unusual case. I don’t think you could find another case exactly like it. Some posters have made some comparisons to a few other cases. I don’t really see the comparisons to those cases at all, but even if there are a few similar cases, it’s still a very unusual case.

On the other hand, if this turns out to be a church burglary gone wrong, then it’s a very common type of crime that happens every day, or at least every week. The only thing that would make it different from other church burglaries, is the murder. And even that is not that unusual for people to be murdered when they interrupt a burglary. It usually happens in home burglaries, but I don’t think this would be too different from that situation. Church burglaries would be much less likely to be interrupted then home burglaries. Not too many churches have a Gladiator Camp instructor who shows up at 4:20 AM to get ready for a class. So of course church burglary murders would be less common then home burglary murders.

When I hear people say it can’t be a burglary, because nobody would break into a church, that’s just not reality. Because people are doing it all the time. Drug addicts need some quick cash for their drugs, and churches are an easy target. At best they find a lot of donation money in the office, at worst they just steal some TVs or computer hardware and sell them for some quick cash. Either way they get the money for their drugs.

Here is just the latest case of it. I have already posted others.

Deputies arrest suspect in ETX church burgla

Here is a church burglary and vandalism that just happened.

Rome police searching for information, church vandals

I hope it's okay to post this link. It's a news report with a short (1:15 seconds) surveillance video from a gun store robbery in Arlington on April 7th, just north of Midlothian.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/more-than-50-weapons-stolen-in-arlington-gun-store-burglary/124886520

I'd like to get someone's impression of one of the suspects at the :27 mark.

That’s not an uncommon type of burglary, but way different from this case. A gun store burglary has to be done by a gang who can get in fast, grab a lot of guns and get out quickly before the police arrive.

A church burglary can be done by one man, and he can spend as much time in the church as he needs. Well, unless a Gladiator Camp instructor shows up in the middle of the night, and interrupts him.

One investigator agreed the murder certainly has elements of a targeted attack but aren't ruling out an interrupted burglary. Several doors were breached at the church but nothing was found missing.

They may not be ruling it out, but they are sure not investigating it as such. Which in my opinion is a big mistake, unless they have some hardcore evidence that it was something other then a burglary, and if that was the case, they should have made some arrest by now.

ALL of her belongings were left UNTOUCHED in HER vehicle. If you're at a church to rob it(in 30 min you find nothing in your opinion to be of value), and you murder a woman, you don't ransack her vehicle for a purse(left untouched), Missy's gun, the damn truck itself!? Because this IS NOT A BURGLARY.

He was burglarizing the church. He was not trying to rob her. She just interrupted him. If he had stuck around to ransack her vehicle, he would have been caught when the campers showed up. That would be dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unimog