TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #27

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by Sparky, Jun 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ATasteOfHoney

ATasteOfHoney Well-Known Member

In lilyk's version of the sticker, I clearly see a tow truck.
    In the method that NIN used, I see an action figure; complete with cape. The cape edges make up the outline swirls of the sticker--the outline. The hands of this action figure are the darker circles more in the center area and they appear to be fists. Superman, Capt. America, Mighty Mouse? Something along those lines...albeit I am not familiar with the logos of local Universities, colleges, pro sports teams so hmmmmm?

2. DeDee

DeDee Well-Known Member

A quick Bing search lists no less than 34 churches.
    http://www.superpages.com/yellowpages/c-churches/s-tx/t-midlothian/

Population in 2014: 20,934 (90% urban, 10% rural). Population change since 2000: +179.9%

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/city/Midlothian-Texas.html#b#ixzz4BJzn9Wrz

3. Phoebeb

Phoebeb Active Member

Me too, exactly! Almost looked like a minuteman to me.

4. Batbrat

Batbrat Member

Male. I've stated on earlier posts that the upper body (torso) to lower body ratio is more indicative of a man.

5. No it's not

No it's not that simple

Do you know by chance, where the office(s) is/are located? I am wondering, if the perp even bothered accessing them?

-Nin

6. ATasteOfHoney

Oh crapola! Please, Sparky....don't make this image your new avatar!!! I was just finally not having nightmares from your current one!

Haunting....

7. ATasteOfHoney

Good question, NIN. If SWATperp didn't access the "offices" at all, we can eliminate any shred of this being a burglary/robbery. Totally.

8. arkansasmimi

arkansasmimi Well-Known Member

If I understand correctly, it would be the front NW corner of building. JMHO and it would make sense this is a photo I used before from Creekside fb page . creekside church front.jpg

9. curiousjo

curiousjo Well-Known Member

The sticker looks like old fashioned but white truck!

10. BigCityAccountant

BigCityAccountant Well-Known Member

Great work Nin! What does it look like to you? Can you try doing that with the black spot on the license plate itself?

11. zoeneli

zoeneli Member

Your work is really amazing! It is so much easier to really see the true gate as well as the unusual posture! I agree on the upper/lower body ratio looking more male.

Quick question for you. How do you know where to start in your process? I believe you said overhead camera add weight, correct? And I know it is obnoxious to use the word selfie at all, but.... don't they say when you are doing a selfie to hold your camera above you so you look thinner? Meaning wouldn't you have to start with a perp that is heavier than the image shown? Or is it different with surveillance cameras due to the type of lens? I am guessing they tend to have some sort of wide angle lens on them??

Thanks, Batbrat. I can only imagine how many hours it takes you and it is so incredibly helpful to see all of the gear stripped away!

12. No it's not

No it's not that simple

Excellent work Batbrat. Thank you! In your animation it looks like the individual is favoring actually his or her left leg/ankle. His left stride seems shorter than his right stride. Illusion due to camera angle or not?

-Nin

13. zoeneli

zoeneli Member

Does anyone know what is generally made available to the public after a case is solved\closed? I am assuming the 911 calls will eventually have to be released, correct? The sealing that was approved was only until case closure? What about all of the extra surveillance footage, is that up to MPD?

14. BigCityAccountant

BigCityAccountant Well-Known Member

Does it appear the left side of the sticker is larger than the right?

15. curiousjo

curiousjo Well-Known Member

Yes! I saw this on Twitter last month - it's a white truck - may be tow truck or old fashioned truck! The same person looked into plates and said they are special fireman plates....

16. ATasteOfHoney

Hey Mimi....I haven't been paying close attention to the interior layout of the church so let me ask you: did SWATperp enter the NE (rear) area & if so, wouldn't he have to walk past the NW office areas to get to where we've been told he did the murder (SW)?

I wonder if we see him in the video trying to break into (or even faux attempts) any offices?

17. ATasteOfHoney

NIN---I have repeatedly felt that there is a problem with the perp's **left** side; from his hip area down to his foot.
    But whenever I mention it, many disagree.

As you have mentioned though, the perp could have injured himself during the break in?

18. Sparky

Sparky <b><span style="color:#000099;">Retired WS Staff</

:seeya:

19. MrsPC

MrsPC Well-Known Member

Thanks but the eye photos I've been able to screen capture say female IMHO.

20. zoeneli

zoeneli Member

I agree, it could be a left leg issue, but it is definitely causing exaggerated movement in the right. The right foot turn out that LE mentioned is fairly extreme. In Batbrat's version, you can really notice the swing out of the right leg on the first step or two. When he takes his weight off the right foot, the whole right leg almost swings out from the hip. I do think that might be from some sort of weakness on the left though. My gut reaction is this is something that SP has had for a long while vs an injury sustained during the b&e.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.