TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks but the eye photos I've been able to screen capture say female IMHO.

Mrs PC......there was one eye photo many threads back & it was quite chilling-- it looked to me to be a male of Latino, Mexican, or Hispanic heritage.
I haven't seen the particular "eye" pic posted here frequently & it was also the type of pic that you really had to stare at it a while until you got the right perspective....& then it was like, bingo!

Excellent work Batbrat. Thank you! In your animation it looks like the individual is favoring actually his or her left leg/ankle. His left stride seems shorter than his right stride. Illusion due to camera angle or not?

-Nin

Yes I believe that's the camera angle. The camera is probably 2-3 ft above, and between 4 and 5 o'clock to the subject.

Something puzzles me from an early report including video, about the murder. https://youtu.be/NSJ8rb_oj30 Just after the 0:49 mark in that video, we see the damaged condition of the door, right after the murder, and it's supposedly where/how the perp broke in. We see where the glass was broken out, that the perp theoretically (a) smashed, (b) reached through, and then (c) opened the door from the inside.

I am wondering, however - why would there have been large extensive damage marks around the handle? Here's a pic showing how it still looks today.

attachment.php

Is this prior damage? It sure doesn't seem to fit with someone whose plan was just smashing out the window, reaching through, opening the door from the inside, and getting in that way.

I'm sure this has been noted before...the marks seem to show that the mechanism was struck VERY hard from the right and rotated counter-clockwise. This would have required a sledge hammer...perhaps not the long handle variety, but at least a five pound head.

The smaller marks to the left of the handle appear to have been made by the tip of the handle after being struck.

Well..it's a great Sat. evening catching up with such talented sleuths, I may just keep my post limited to- amazing work! Lots of perceptual images to view once my eyes adjust from a day at the pool and ball field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh crapola! Please, Sparky....don't make this image your new avatar!!! I was just finally not having nightmares from your current one!

Haunting....

I promise once there's an arrest, I'll remove it.

NIN---I have repeatedly felt that there is a problem with the perp's **left** side; from his hip area down to his foot.
But whenever I mention it, many disagree.

As you have mentioned though, the perp could have injured himself during the break in?

I'm on this, Honey. I think there is supposedly a way to tell what part of the body is favored based on the position and timing of the limp. I'm going to try to find more out on that and I'll get back to you. I've always thought the limp is intermittent - more like a sore than a weakness or old injury. My initial speculation was a blister from wearing new shoes. That made sense to me because if he was known to the victim, old shoes might be recognized by someone within the circle.

Edited to add: I was mistaken about how you can diagnose a type of injury from a limp. That was on quadrapeds, not bipeds - you time how/when the head and/or hip drop to locate the injury. So never mind. ;)

I'm sure this has been noted before...the marks seem to show that the mechanism was struck VERY hard from the right and rotated counter-clockwise. This would have required a sledge hammer...perhaps not the long handle variety, but at least a five pound head.

The smaller marks to the left of the handle appear to have been made by the tip of the handle after being struck.

Hubby (a construction guy) said the perp may not have had to try really hard to get the plate of that door lock moved like that to the left--he said it depended on how tight it was screwed in. Additionally, he said that it was dead-bolted & therefore didn't unlock by smashing the door plate. Therefore, the perp had to break the nearby window to unlock it from the inside.

All conjecture, all moo

I'm on this, Honey. I think there is supposedly a way to tell what part of the body is favored based on the position and timing of the limp. I'm going to try to find more out on that and I'll get back to you. I've always thought the limp is intermittent - more like a sore than a weakness or old injury. My initial speculation was a blister from wearing new shoes. That made sense to me because if he was known to the victim, old shoes might be recognized by someone within the circle.

Batbrat, your work is extraordinary! By chance can you add hair? TIA

I promise once there's an arrest, I'll remove it.

Thank you, Sparky but I'm just joshing with you. But this brings me to an idea: once there is an arrest, I wonder if us justice for Missy supporters could change our avatars for one day as a show of support & solidarity?

Maybe someone here could design one? We have a lot of talent in this thread!

An avatar for Missy once there's an arrest--just for 24 hours at least? Yay or nay?

Hey Mimi....I haven't been paying close attention to the interior layout of the church so let me ask you: did SWATperp enter the NE (rear) area & if so, wouldn't he have to walk past the NW office areas to get to where we've been told he did the murder (SW)?

I wonder if we see him in the video trying to break into (or even faux attempts) any offices?
Here is my old layout for kinda a reference. **Disclaimer, clearly not to scale and clearly not updated http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eline-*NO-DISCUSSION*&p=12537809#post12537809

Kitchen where the metal door was busted and LE speculated was entry and exit point for the Suspect is about Middle of North side of building. JMHO not to scale... If you were to come out of the Kitchen into the hallway, to the LEFT at that end is NE corner of building and the busted double doors at rear.

If came out kitchen and walked RIGHT at the end of that hallway would be immediate right double doors going out to North parking lot... If I understand correctly straight ahead would go to the Church offices, to the left is main hallway. Going from North side to the South side. This would be the direction the Suspect was coming from when shown at 358am on the 7 sec video released http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eline-*NO-DISCUSSION*&p=12519680#post12519680 (how we know where Suspect was at 358) can see coming down Main Hallway from the NW side to the SW side without timestamp at about 15 sec mark in the 227 video http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eline-*NO-DISCUSSION*&p=12515085#post12515085

Tricia it is showing up 5 post prior to bottom of page 40 and at the bottom McDonald and couple more ads constantly repeating. Wont let me get a link sorry

NIN---I have repeatedly felt that there is a problem with the perp's **left** side; from his hip area down to his foot.
But whenever I mention it, many disagree.

As you have mentioned though, the perp could have injured himself during the break in?

I agree with you Taste! I think you and I both said left side, while a lot of other Sleuther's said right. But, I'm with you I think left side. So, who do we know that has had an injury to that left side that is on the SW?

great work. Does this bodybtype and height match any SWPOI's?

That walk looks like how I feel like I walk when my plantar fasciitis is acting up. It feels like I'm dragging or Frankensteining my feet and waddling until it starts to loosen up.

EDIT- guess I responded to the wrong post. It was to Batbrat's video perp walk

Do any locals know how widely reported the appeal for the Altima owner was/is? Has it been shown on local news programs and front page media? What about shared around social media locally? Like, what I'm getting at is, how easy would it be to miss seeing the appeal?

Honestly we saw the same as you guys the LE presser and then in the news same day. IMO it's not important, IMO it's a red herring or something to keep us busy for a bit.

Sent from my iPhone

I agree with you Taste! I think you and I both said left side, while a lot of other Sleuther's said right. But, I'm with you I think left side. So, who do we know that has had an injury to that left side that is on the SW?

Me too!

For those of you interested, these types of doors are often referred to as "hollow metal doors".

Strangely enough, there are two manufacturers of these doors in Raton, NM (population 6,500). These two companies provide a huge percentage of the doors used in commercial buildings in the U.S...I live nearby and see their trucks leave with stacks of doors.

You may note that on the following web page, under "Representative Door Designs", the door in the picture seems to match the "CV" variety.

http://www.rockymountainmetals.com/showproducts.php

The doors leave without handles, but are surely pre-cut to accept industry standard locksets. Note the details on this page:

http://www.rockymountainmetals.com/showproducts.php

It is important to note that the lockset shown may very well not match the original except in layout. Different contractors and carpenters are going to have different hardware sources. Of course, the building is fairly new, so perhaps the contractor left spares...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member