TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a plan of the church hallways. I have placed the hallway seen in the very end of the video to the East side of the building. IMO that's the only side that fits the lack of windows/ doors across the sanctuary, where you see the perp exiting door number 12. Corrections and additions welcome, as always.

attachment.php

Nin, Just to make sure so anyone looking at the Suspect in front of the Holy Ground area, IT IS NOT at the front windows that can be seen, but just inside the Covered Awning Door Entrance... Yep other looks good and factual All that flooring where Suspect is seen and the VBS pic same flooring looking from NW side to the SW side is ALL THE MAIN HALLWAY. ... And JMHO as I posted links as backup, that room 12? backs up to the Sanctuary not a room on the outside of the hallway - meaning having windows to the back of the church - East side. I not sure of post number but have links in it will try find for you and repost.

I watched a true crime show last night and noticed that the SWAT team with all the pads and straps wrapped around their legs and their torsos padded with kevlar and storage pouches, they all appeared to walk kinda straddled legged to keep their knees from hitting together

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Through the doors that are propped open is.... imo where
Missy was attacked. It is my feeling SP then escaped out of the SW doors (where her truck was parked) which is why he/she is never seen on video again

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
I agree with this as my thought too but how did SP escape camera for attack and leaving since this proves camera covering the door area? Just outside the doors?

Last night, arkansasmimi posted this still shot from the 2:26 MPD video fromat mark 1:48. The DD doors down the hallway are open and I believe this is the point where SP begins walking toward this camera veering to the right to the auditorium doors - all eyes focused on SP. I never noticed that at the lower right, it looks like one of the porte cochere interior doors is propped open. This may already have been discussed at length.
What are you seeing it propped open with? I'm not seeing an object to hold open and wonder if SP went in/out but sliced video due to LE doesn't show it.

Here is a plan of the church hallways. I have placed the hallway seen in the very end of the video to the East side of the building. IMO that's the only side that fits the lack of windows/ doors across the sanctuary, where you see the perp exiting door number 12. Corrections and additions welcome, as always.

attachment.php
Awesome job and very helpful! Thank you!

This question is for arkansasmimi

In your (awesome !) floorplan I see a double door on the SE corner of the church. Is this confirmed or did you change it since this version ( May 5)?

attachment.php

I am asking, since this would be the location the perp is hammering glass (?) as seen in the video. Would he have hammered that double door??

Thank you,
Nin
ETA: THE CAMERA THAT PIBBLE PAL POSTED IN THE TOP LEFT *SE CORNER... THAT IS ONLY MEANT TO BE A LEGEND....NOT THAT THERE WAS A CAMERA THERE -She was only trying to help make a more clear diagram from my hen scratch... THERE are no showing cameras on the exterior of the building from any video or photos I have see, some as recent as last week taken. If there are exterior cameras, my 6 eyes don't see them -yet (2 God given, and prescription glasses w/bifocals lol) Outside, I have seen and can document: #1 on NW front, #2 between the metal door and double set of windows NW side ** Not the broken window side, #3 at the entry doors on at Covered Awning. Seems link there is another but mind went blank at moment. JMHO

SE corner has Double set of doors, just like the ones that were busted on the NE side. Have another photo but wont have a link for it as it came from a Local sent to me :silly: Its just like the door on the NE corner that were busted. FYI those doors look just like the doors that are on the SW Corner, at the Covered Awning exterior entry. Covered Awning entry door looks same as back doors busted.JPG taken from this WFAA news ss I took from April 18 10pm reporting. April 18 wfaa covered doors news shot.jpg

SE corner of CCoC door.JPGhttp://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Homicide-Investigation-Under-Way-After-Woman-Found-Dead-Inside-Midlothian-Church-376089631.html

jmho

Attachments

• SE corner of CCoC door.JPG
    SE corner of CCoC door.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 65
This is a distinct possibility, and it is just as possible as SP hiding in the vestibule. In this scenario, SP would be hiding in the hallway on the south side of the building. By hiding in that hallway at the corner, SP could have delivered his/her first blow to the back of MB's head. As for hiding in the vestibule, SP could have been in the building of the church until he/she saw MB arrive. When he heard MB's door close, he could have given her a few seconds to begin walking toward the front of the church. At that point, SP could have moved to the vestibule. I am 50/50 as to whether MB was attacked in the vestibule of the SW corner of the building (in the hallway). PoirityinMotion, are those your thoughts?
Photo#1 - Is this the porte cochere end of the main hallway, or the other end? Is that the little windowless hallway that runs along the SW patio where locals said yes, those are restrooms in that area (plus vent in roof, and no windows on westside exterior)? In this photo, where are the security cameras up high in that corner (too dark to see? ceiling mounted?)?

Photo#2A - In the bottom left corner of photo, the corner turn to the little hallway at the bottom of wall/baseboards can be seen (it isn't shown in all photos).

#2B - at the far end of the main hallway, you can see the double glass doors at that (NW) end (someone was asking).

#3 - Mimi's floorplan is dated May 5. JMO I think the extra little hallway by the bulletin board doesn't belong there - maybe there is a recessed door.

Attachments

• church main hallway unclear 5.25.jpg
    church main hallway unclear 5.25.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 86
  • missy.bevers1.35828orig.jpg
    missy.bevers1.35828orig.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 72
Because, SP is familiar with Missy's routine. She had been at Creekside doing the 5:00 am for 3 years?! (during that time there had to be a number of rain days.) SP knew exactly where MB would enter and knew where to attack her without cameras. It also appears to be dark in the vestibule. Another plus.

Mimi posted before that this CG camp was continuous for 7 1/2 months per MB's FB.

To open doors for campers to use the restroom would not nec. require MB to enter building. Not sure if rain day matters either in the sense of MB entering the building or not. I agree with you that MB had a routine, someone knew exactly what that routine was, either SP or someone informed SP of what MB would do, where she would be. JMO MB always entered the building.

This is also PoirityinMotion's theory as well. However, and this makes sense, PoirityinMotion
feels ( or did feel) that MB got bopped before she could unlock the SW inside doors so she wouldn't be able to escape.

My theory too and I don't think she was confronted at all. I think she never knew what hit her. I think SP was lying in wait, either shot her blindsided or hit her in her head blindsided knocking her down and unconscious. Then the rest as DeDee has theorized with then continued hitting and disfiguring MB leaving little or smaller crimescene all confined to one area and likely floor level.

What I don't get though is clearing crimescene so timely. Even if crimescene was confined to say 5x5 foot area, they had video of SP all over that entire church as well as B&E evidence. Was that not gone over every inch with attempted trails for potential DNA evidence, fibers, etc? I'm not LE admittedly but my gut says that would take much longer than 6 hours.

Would any evidence throughout the church not matter because of it being a high traffic area as opposed to stranger DNA to victims home maybe? And if so, I guess that might add to motive in location to commit this crime? Thinking outloud as I type, sorry.

Interesting, gliving. Does anyone know what this means or possibly means? What could be seen on the videos? Thanks!

Southwest Firearms sporting goods store is the store a half mile down the highway from CofC. The store where the Nissan was parked for a few minutes. SWFA had a youtube channel with several videos taken from their surveillance cameras. It showed how their cameras were so powerful they could video customers counting money in their vehicles, shoplifting, etc. LE even used their videos to see if they could spot the perp shopping there in the days before the murder. The videos were quite remarkable and led to much discussion on previous threads. But for some reason, they've taken their videos down. The timing and reason is curious.

ETA: I found them! The addy I had bookmarked changed I guess. Also the SWFA facebook youtube link is broken and their store video link is empty, so recent changes have been made. Here they are for reference purposes

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqkY7BmnIEkrSAlxXTiaLig/videos

Thanks. How did you know I was going to ask? Just to the right of the reporter's upper left arm, inside the glass, that does indeed look like a wheelchair! Does anyone know what the other object is - a chair? The timestamp for the news report is 10:06PM on 4/18/2016, 17 hours after the murder. In the vestibule murder theory, then they had already cleaned the entire vestibule area and placed the wheelchair back in storage position? (The wheelchair being approx. where MB's body's was found in this theory.)
I see a walker and a wheelchair.

Originally Posted by rodee34 View Post
Dang! You're right! Can anybody tell what those shiney objects are between the doors? Handles?

One shiny object is part of the door push, the two further left appear to be a wheelchair wheel. Often churches will offer wheelchairs at their entrances to assist elderly and disabled folks.

correct wheel chair seen in both these photos... same area one from inside (the MPD released video) other from WFAA news report. Both on April 18. JMHO
Awning door wheelchair circled from WFAA video.JPG
Awning door wheelchair circled MPD video .jpg

Photo#1 - Is this the porte cochere end of the main hallway, or the other end? Is that the little windowless hallway that runs along the SW patio where locals said yes, those are restrooms in that area (plus vent in roof, and no windows on westside exterior)? In this photo, where are the security cameras up high in that corner (too dark to see? ceiling mounted?)?

Photo#2A - In the bottom left corner of photo, the corner turn to the little hallway at the bottom of wall/baseboards can be seen (it isn't shown in all photos).

#2B - at the far end of the main hallway, you can see the double glass doors at that (NW) end (someone was asking).

#3 - Mimi's floorplan is dated May 5. JMO I think the extra little hallway by the bulletin board doesn't belong there - maybe there is a recessed door.

Your photo 1 is from just inside the main (W side) entrance, looking toward the NW corner so to speak.

Re security cameras, I have multiple pictures of cameras inside and out of the building, but other than speaking to the inferences provided by the videos, I prefer not to show locations out of deference to the aim of church security in the future.

Your photo 2 notes are excellent points. I believe that the little hint of a hall you mention (2A) is to the restrooms.

This is a distinct possibility, and it is just as possible as SP hiding in the vestibule. In this scenario, SP would be hiding in the hallway on the south side of the building. By hiding in that hallway at the corner, SP could have delivered his/her first blow to the back of MB's head.

As for hiding in the vestibule, SP could have been in the building of the church until he/she saw MB arrive. When he heard MB's door close, he could have given her a few seconds to begin walking toward the front of the church. At that point, SP could have moved to the vestibule. I am 50/50 as to whether MB was attacked in the vestibule of the SW corner of the building (in the hallway).

PoirityinMotion, are those your thoughts?

GA_Peach, thanks for asking...right now I'm leaning towards SP hiding in the vestibule and killing her there...mainly because it'd provide darker cover and the cameras wouldn't have been activated. As LE have indicated, I believe he killed her "pretty quickly" after she entered the building, probably immobilizing her the minute she entered the vestibule. Here's Batbrat's diagram again showing the camera coverage - you can see that the skinny white rectangular place above the labeled patio area (the vestibule) is the only place free of camera coverage. (I believe there is a 4th camera up in the kitchen hallway as well providing coverage for that east-west hall.)

image.jpg

JMO, but I can't see a situation where he drags her into a room, or lies in wait in a room and kills her there...because at some point that motion or interaction and subsequent exit would have triggered the hall cameras. Besides the kitchen, there's no exit out of any church room without breaking a window or going back into the hallway and setting off the motion detectors and cameras. If SP knew Missy's routine (and I sense he did), he knew she'd enter that vestibule to haul in the equipment she'd just unloaded. He couldn't have been quite as 100% sure she'd enter the restroom that morning. (And IMO he couldn't jump out at her as she walked down the hall without setting off the motion detectors and cameras.) If the restroom is on that west side of the church building, he didn't exit by way of a window (none are seen broken later on that west side), so again, he would've set off the hall cameras exiting the restroom after the murder. But the police have stated there is no cctv of SP after the murder...so JMO, but if he killed her "in the SW interior of the building," the only way I can see SP leaving the crime scene without appearing on camera is via the SW vestibule doors.

So for now, based on what sketchy info we've gotten, I'm deducing he must've exited via those SW doors. If not broken, it'd be my guess that they unlocked after Missy entered the building via key or key code punch. (She herself planned on going out those doors from the inside to haul the equipment in.) *And if SP hung out there in the vestibule waiting to attack her rather than simply fleeing through those doors as she was walking down the hallway, it most certainly was a targeted ambush rather than an interrupted burglary.

All JMO, and my 2-cents.

Originally Posted by debbiegarcia36 View Post
What I am curious about is how did SP know to lie in wait for MB in the SW corner? In ther words, how did SP know in advance she would be heading that way especially if class was normally held outside. Because of the rain it was going to be held inside that day, is that correct?. Perhaps the main front doors remained unlocked after Missy opened them and that is how the first arrivals entered the building.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Because, SP is familiar with Missy's routine. She had been at Creekside doing the 5:00 am for 3 years?! (during that time there had to be a number of rain days.) SP knew exactly where MB would enter and knew where to attack her without cameras. It also appears to be dark in the vestibule. Another plus.

Catching up on this thread, so may have already been addressed.

Respectfully BBM, unsure where that comes from. But according to MB fb, she had been having CG camps there since Aug 31 2015, 7 1/2 months give or take few days til murdered April 18, 2016. MB had not even been in CG for 3 yrs. She joined Feb 14 2014 IIRC from her posts.

What are you seeing it propped open with? I'm not seeing an object to hold open and wonder if SP went in/out but sliced video due to LE doesn't show it.
NIN posted another photo of that door propped open here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-30&p=12660313#post12660313

JMO is that the sort of door set so that if you push lightly to open, it will close behind you; but if you push it harder it props itself in the open position? or with a little metal and rubber foot at the bottom?

One shiny object is part of the door push, the two further left appear to be a wheelchair wheel. Often churches will offer wheelchairs at their entrances to assist elderly and disabled folks.

Thank you! That was going to be my next question. Are the propped-open doors in the video the SW entrance doors? If so, it could be that the wheelchair provided cover for SP - perhaps he was crouching behind it as MB entered the darkened vestibule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member