TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, we have been talking about whether BB is cleared by the police. Not the shirt at all.

Why didn't they have it at their house? Were they at the station getting an update? That can be over the phone. Just throwing ideas out for both points.

JMO

I totally get what you're saying and I know you're right about everyone needing to be cleared.

I guess IMO, the guy with the ID badge already has been cleared because I'm about 99.9% sure that guy in the grey shirt is a LEO. Specifically a US Marshal. I'm waiting on confirmation of that from a friend before I say that I am 100% sure. I've seen the Marshals ID badge on a deputized Marshal friend of mine. That's what I'm thinking this guy is....part of their Task Force.

Again, MOO.

ETA: But, I will say....we haven't ruled out that the perp isn't in LE. ;)

I can imagine there are some men who live in that area who are just now finding out they walk funny when their families sit them down and say, "Hey Dad, just trust us on this one. Until there is an arrest in this awful murder, please either stay home or try not to walk like a dork."

Has RB's bio mom made any statement? I assume she is the "MIL" that was called that morning. And RB's wife VB certainly doesn't look like an XXL to me. The women's shirt thing is weird to me still but I don't think it's significant, just weird. Also, VB and RB must have married in 2013, according to FB and also a picture of MB and her daughters getting ready for the wedding. Insignificant as well, but so interesting how life plays out after something like this happens to a family. Not really life plays out, just that virtual strangers scrutinize families (on social media).
Yes. Marsha Tucker is the mother of Brandon Bevers and Chad Tucker. She wrote the pain-filled & forgiving letter that was in the news and has appeared on TV.

Yes, it is odd about that man's feet flipping out. Yes, there is 'return to the scene of the crime' BUT NOT being off to the side and wearing an ID badge - yes, looks like government worker, fed' level.

LE can't 100 percent rule out Hubbie unless and until someone else is convicted & even then mistakes may be made. If husband takes a lie detector test, don't police routinely tell the public that the spouse passed a lie detector test?

Yes: This man had his murder all planned.

Yes: Wierd sorta for a man wearing woman's XXXL plaid shirt around the house but I don't use dry cleaners ever - just the thought makes me cough & get asthma - but if I did I would bring suits & regular dress shirts. Maybe when men get retired then they bring such plaid shirts to dry cleaners - that would make sense.

SO WHAT ABOUT THIS IDEA: What if the police really didn't send all the officers home for a weekend break & that's just a ruse: What if the reality is that the police are about to burst this murder mystery wide open. Haven't you'all heard of the Trojan Horse story (I'll tell ya' it if need be....) ???????????????????????

no ones been cleared?

officially via presser? afaik?

Not that I am aware of, but nobody has been named a POI
Its starting to get too confusing to me IE sievers
I am completely lost as to what is acceptable and what isn't

Put on your helmet. It's a little bumpy right now. Family can be discussed. We have a video from the news station that is interesting, we are still discussing the shirt every few hours, we confirmed that we can post ourself in Biloxi on FB if we wanted with the same picture BB used, we also think that aliens are real. Okay that last statement was false. Welcome back, here's a tinfoil hat!

Brilliant!

Has anyone checked out if BB's Biloxi photo comes up on a reverse image search ie is it a stock photo? does it look different to, say, google street view images?

(I would but it's bedtime and I'm rubbish on my phone!)

There has been one news report that stated he was cleared but all subsequent ones say everyone is still being investigated.

unless it comes from the pearly lips of LE, don't believe it.

JMHO

if the guy was Cleared he wouldn't be at the Police Station in the first place but left alone to grieve and take care of his grieving kids.

and LE would announce No Involvement also...its a bit too early for that IMO.

I just find shirtgate (lol) so strange

First of all - why take a bloodied shirt to a cleaner AT ALL? why not just buy a new one?
Second of all - why would you want the shirt back that was bloodied with your loved dogs blood? I wouldn't
Third of all - theres now been 2 different stories about how it got bloodied. Story one had baby dog passing peaceably via facebook post, story two has a gory and fatal Dog Fight.
Fourth of all - police would know instantly almost if it was human or dog blood. Either way - WHY get the shirts cleaned at all?

strange. Flying to go fishing, dry cleaning bloodied dog death shirts.

Not usual to my lifestyle that's for sure.

Shirt gate! :hilarious: Thats what it is. Ty for the laugh. Those actions could all be innocent enough...maybe a serious of unfortunate events that look bad when lined up. If that was Missy's blood on that shirt they (LE) would be hauling his buns off by now. Total opinion. I take it that it came back as animal. JMO. *God bless you Missy* Justice is coming baby girl. :jail:

seems we can sleuth the family but only in the Nicest Possible Way.

which is fair enough

I remember learning my lesson on the Jill Meagher case. I was so ashamed of myself.

However her hubby didn't turn up in pressers with bleached teeth big smiles and dry eyes, rather the reverse. He looked TERRIBLE.

I can imagine there are some men who live in that area who are just now finding out they walk funny when their families sit them down and say, "Hey Dad, just trust us on this one. Until there is an arrest in this awful murder, please either stay home or try not to walk like a dork."

:giggle: Ha! I bet you're right! I wonder how many of them have been questioned because of the amount of tips LE has received about their walk? Poor guys...

Also, my LE friend messaged back. Definitely not a USMS badge as I thought! But does look like a LEO.

...if the guy was Cleared he wouldn't be at the Police Station in the first place but left alone ....

So has something happened where the husband is at the police station? I watched the thread here much of day & saw zip.

IMO: Mr. Bevers seems to have devout faith in God.

Brilliant!

Has anyone checked out if BB's Biloxi photo comes up on a reverse image search ie is it a stock photo? does it look different to, say, google street view images?

(I would but it's bedtime and I'm rubbish on my phone!)

yes, I reverse image searched. It doesn't come up as stock. He or a friend must have taken the photo.

BrainScratch: The Terri "Missy" Bevers Murder

Thanks, but I did’t hear anything new in that video. It’s the same theories that have been discussed here.

unless it comes from the pearly lips of LE, don't believe it.

JMHO

if the guy was Cleared he wouldn't be at the Police Station in the first place but left alone to grieve and take care of his grieving kids.

and LE would announce No Involvement also...its a bit too early for that IMO.

exactly!

This. :laughcry: Exactly!

Acceptable is changing also

I remember back when I first joined WS a Family member killing a woman was a Huge Deal now its all, Oh, Another One.

After Powell its like the playing field has changed. We know now how brutal so called Pillars of Society can be. How Political Correctness and Benefit of the Doubt likely lost those boys lives. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie