TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upload it to any image hosting site (imgur, photobucket, etc) and link it. Or attach to post.

IOS Iphone users cant attach photos :-(. I cant link ot cause it's from a personal twiiter account. Oh well. Thanx anyway.

I wish Bill Carson was here so he could post his gif again..it seemed to make the image clearer.

They look like leg coverings that cover from the front and wrap around the calf and are strapped or tied in the back. Those covering also rest right above the shoe, too.

Like a shin guard or shin pad.

IMOO.

They look like leg coverings that cover from the front and wrap around the calf and are strapped or tied in the back. Those covering also rest right above the shoe, too.

Like some type of shin guards like athletes wear?

IOS Iphone users cant attach photos :-(. I cant link ot cause it's from a personal twiiter account. Oh well. Thanx anyway.

Apple products are garbage, IMO.

Anyways, you can't right click on it and copy image URL? Or take a screenshot, crop it, and upload it? (All very simple stuff with Windows/Android :silenced:)

Apple products are garbage, IMO.

Anyways, you can't right click on it and copy image URL? Or take a screenshot, crop it, and upload it? (All very simple stuff with Windows/Android :silenced:)

Im on an Iphone 6 handheld

it does look like actual riot gear shin guards, to me- often have velcro which may explain the "loopy tag pull" referenced. while googling tactical apparel/gear, i also happened upon a tactical shirt described as "velour" which i found interesting.
here's an interesting pinterest page with a wide assortment of available "tactical" gear:
https://www.pinterest.com/bugoutlaw/gear-tactical-survival-apparel/

IMOO.

Could very well be. I dont know anything about shin guards. I'm definitely open minded and open to suggestions. So this outfit is more cookie cutter pieced together? They sure put a lot of work into it. Why would they need to wear all that if they were going after a woman? A sneak attack gave Missy really no time to fight back...esp after a head blow. What was the person dressed to the hilt for really? I seriously think an arrest is coming...as soon as Monday. Really. I hope they fry them. LE is quiet for a reason. TX Rangers don't play. This is very solvable! JMO.

There was discussion of the Saran Wrap looking thing is a past thread as well. I did not follow that discussion closely but posters were convinced it was a tool firefighters use. I don't remember the name of the tool.

I looked at the GIF on thread 2, post 135 and it seems very clear that this person was not wearing boots at the time of this section of video. you can see the indention of the ankles above the foot and then the pants leg/shin guard - it is very obvious and I think this person is wearing those slipper things on the feet - because he/she was prepared for rain and didn't want to leave shoe prints. There is really something quite off about the footwear and I think you guys have solved it - there weren't any hard shoes but rather flip flop slippers! Makes perfect sense after seeing all the sloppy feet scenes that I have been focused on.

maybe the crazy gait is just him/her trying to keep the slippers on the feet rather than walking out of them. Like when I where DH's huge slip ons to run out to the car - it takes a bit of effort to keep them on my feet.

Could very well be. I dont know anything about shin guards. I'm definitely open minded and open to suggestions. So this outfit is more cookie cutter pieced together? They sure put a lot of work into it. Why would they need to wear all that if they were going after a woman? A sneak attack gave Missy really no time to fight back...esp after a head blow. What was the person dressed to the hilt for really? I seriously think an arrest is coming...as soon as Monday. Really. I hope they fry them. LE is quiet for a reason. TX Rangers don't play. This is very solvable! JMO.
BBM
1: Missy was no dainty and delicate woman. She was in fantastic physical condition and I'd expect a formidable challenge if I were pitted against the likes of her.

2: If I were a murderer, I would cover *as much of my body as possible*, like this perp. I'm sure it's can speak for many WSers when I say that I cut my teeth on Forensic Files circa 1994, lol. ANY stray genetic material left at the scene and you're busted. I'd go as far as plastic wrapping my limbs, kwim? I'd aim to be airtight!

IMOO.

Yeah, the ones that are VERY popular at cosplay events... like people who dress up as Batman and such. In the video, it appears the person's knees are protected, too. Like this:

625423d1310532923-my-new-knee-shin-guards-p7120348.jpg

I looked at the GIF on thread 2, post 135 and it seems very clear that this person was not wearing boots at the time of this section of video. you can see the indention of the ankles above the foot and then the pants leg/shin guard - it is very obvious and I think this person is wearing those slipper things on the feet - because he/she was prepared for rain and didn't want to leave shoe prints. There is really something quite off about the footwear and I think you guys have solved it - there weren't any hard shoes but rather flip flop slippers! Makes perfect sense after seeing all the sloppy feet scenes that I have been focused on.

maybe the crazy gait is just him/her trying to keep the slippers on the feet rather than walking out of them. Like when I where DH's huge slip ons to run out to the car - it takes a bit of effort to keep them on my feet.

Maybe trying to keep slippers on while trying to carry around all that junk load of tools/supplies. Thats crazy the links they went to. Here to hoping these clothes get found in a bin or dumpster somewhere soon. Maybe they wont find them all at once but maybe in pieces. Anything is helpful. Just gives them more to slam dunk the person with. JMO.

I wish Bill Carson was here so he could post his gif again..it seemed to make the image clearer.

It was on the first or second thread. Maybe a gif from the new video would be better. I also like the "negative" images.

Coincidentally the day after the pic of the shoe covers was posted by Bootsctr, le said they no longer needed input on the perp's gait.
Your post reminded me that seeing ankle in the gif was the first time I wondered if there might be 2 people dressed in swat costumes there that night. There have been other things that have made me wonder about that.

As of late...no indication where the tactical gear came from but its not hard to obtain. You can piece that outfit together by getting stuff from different places. However, my mind goes to the story in earlier threads where there was a local LE officer busted for selling items out of the property room. Who knows how much stuff he hawked to other people...either out of his own uniform allowance or what he stole from others. It just goes to prove there is a possibility lots of these items are out there. *Links were provided in earlier threads in regards to the officer arrested earlier on these charges. JMO. Also, I was looking at Missy's instagram. If you watch her gym video clips, you can gather that LE/Fire/EMS workers possibly worked out there as well. Set your eyes not on her but to the background. More ties to LE. Could mean nothing or something. Just looking around....I really hope its not a legit LE personnel that murdered her. Can you imagine the horror...makes it so much worse. Not going to speculate. Keeping an open mind!

Heck you can buy just about anything at yard sales, online like ebay, thrift stores. BUT to have that like this person you still would have to plan it out not just random .. unless you or someone close already had it. So as the LEO said .. someone knows this person. JMHO

Coincidentally the day after the pic of the shoe covers was posted by Bootsctr, le said they no longer needed input on the perp's gate.

Your post reminded me that seeing ankle in the gif was the first time I wondered if there might be 2 people dressed in swat costumes there that night. There have been other things that have made me wonder about that.

How would they ensure that they didn't end up on camera at the same time?

Yep, can see them here, this is from the Today Show video I took SS.

attachment.php

and as close up as I could get and still see with my 6 eyes (2 God give, glasses and bifocals lol)

attachment.php

Lol omg bifocals...im thinking i need those with this case. Sheesh!! I will never laugh at those "grandma" infomercials that run at night for that huge "as seen on TV" magnifier u can use to read/view with. :websleuther::hilarious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998