TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to tell everyone here, thank you for all your help. I am just one voice in the city of Midlothian, but I'm certain people around here feel the same way. You all have opened our eyes to so many things and constantly remind us that there's an army of supporters out there fighting for Missy.

Every time someone around town asks about the case, I point them here. Although they might just read and never comment, I promise you are making a difference & people gravitate toward your every theory, discovery and church maps.

I am not a person who normally gets scared. However, this murder has invoked a lot of unexpected fear lately. We live in a rural area where there aren't many people around. To be completely honest, I've been frightened lately to even step outside in the pitch dark and get something out of my car. My mind knows not to worry, but my instincts are on high alert. Each time it thunders and rains (which it's done a lot lately), I can't help but think of the utter fear Missy must have felt that morning.

When we lost our hometown hero, 'American Sniper' Chris Kyle a few years back, our community was devastated. We all bonded together through that and in many ways Missy's death has brought us together again. We are just really sad more than anything as we try to understand something so senseless.

Locally, our theories have flipped over and over. HOWEVER, one thing has NEVER changed: the manner in which Missy died. We heard from the beginning that she was shot once, then bludgeoned with a screwdriver & hammer. I'm connected to many different circles and I've yet to hear another version. LE & MSM confirmed that several tools were found at the scene; for this reason I believe more and more the first story was the correct one.

If this manner of death holds true, it sickens me to think what kind of deranged killer is out there. Who mutilates a young mother of 3 so callously? He/she could have killed her at any point from her rural home to the time she stepped out of her truck at the church. Instead he/she took a calculated approach to perform on camera and then knowingly murdered Missy out of camera sight. In my opinion, this is the worst kind of human being and we have to find them. They will be caught.

And murderer, please know you picked the wrong county and state to commit this act. You are in the heart of conservative country; a place that loves Jesus, and deeply believes execution is a justifiable punishment when you kill one of his innocent children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IF perp chased her and found her, that takes more time. How in the world did she/he get out unnoticed by camper 1 and escape property? Also, is it possible, help me out Arkansasmimi, that perp broke in. Then let killer #2 in thru window to assist, thus keeping killer #2 off camera whole time???

Respectfully bbm.... 1) anything possible 2) I dont understand how if a 2nd per went thru a window, that would keep the 2nd off camera ANY TIME, let alone the whole time. It appears the hallways are what are motion activated to video. Only window broken is that window up high on the kitchen, and then there are the 2 broken end doors (boarded up) I am wondering if first tried to go thru them but couldnt get to open then went thru that kitchen door. Either way the damage to the building getting into is on opposite side of building than where MB and campers entered in. Only way I could see another Suspect, is if the one we saw took MB to the place where other alleged suspect was and kill and then both leave. I dont see it (from what we know) One would think there would be torn fabric or other debris left behind if went out through window. Again these doors may be able to push open from inside. REMEMBER NO ALARM SYSTEM TO GO OFF TO ALERT ANYONE .. Sorry so wordy. JMHO

ATTACH=CONFIG]93321[/ATTACH] Imagine this place at 335 am dark and raining/storming. MB truck is under the covered drive.

IF the Suspect left from the opposite side of the building than you were parked at (presumably near the covered drive) you may not see or notice anything. There are really only a few photos from the Creekside Church location. There are street lights in the parking lot but up near the building where they took group photos, the lighting for the picture came from the cellphone/camera light. You can see a street light reflection on the windows but that's it.

Time line from MPD, is The Suspect first appearing on camera at 350am so was already in the building. MB is seen from video from across the road, driving into the parking lot at 416...4 min later she is on camera entering the building. So at this point the suspect was in the building 30 full minutes.

435 first camper arrives (15 min after MB was on camera entering building) first camper waits for others to arrive... WE dont know what time others arrived but MPD will know, 1) from the same surveillance that saw MB driving into parking lot.. MPD would also have the campers (at least 2) because he said THEY went into building together... so it had to be earlier than the 5 am start time.. because 2 calls were received by the 911 operators. And the First Responder's got there very quickly. WE have no idea if/when more campers arrived after the initial campers...

MPD said the Suspect left shortly after the murder. WE dont know what shortly is other than it was before the campers went into the building.

So by my estimates.. from 420 - until the 5 am 911 calls is how long the Suspect had time to kill MB and leave.
Give or take a few minutes depending how long it was that the campers went in, I say Suspect had good 30 to 40 min to kill and leave before the campers went in.

JMHO, MPD knows what time exactly the Suspect was last seen on video and where (camera location). I don't think now especially, that any of the campers that found MB were involved because that can be verified on the time stamps on videos.

Attachments

• Terri Missy Bevers chruch 3 .jpg
    Terri Missy Bevers chruch 3 .jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 48
Respectfully bbm.... 1) anything possible 2) I dont understand how if a 2nd per went thru a window, that would keep the 2nd off camera ANY TIME, let alone the whole time. It appears the hallways are what are motion activated to video. Only window broken is that window up high on the kitchen, and then there are the 2 broken end doors (boarded up) I am wondering if first tried to go thru them but couldnt get to open then went thru that kitchen door. Either way the damage to the building getting into is on opposite side of building than where MB and campers entered in. Only way I could see another Suspect, is if the one we saw took MB to the place where other alleged suspect was and kill and then both leave. I dont see it (from what we know) One would think there would be torn fabric or other debris left behind if went out through window. Again these doors may be able to push open from inside. REMEMBER NO ALARM SYSTEM TO GO OFF TO ALERT ANYONE .. Sorry so wordy. JMHO

ATTACH=CONFIG]93321[/ATTACH] Imagine this place at 335 am dark and raining/storming. MB truck is under the covered drive.

IF the Suspect left from the opposite side of the building than you were parked at (presumably near the covered drive) you may not see or notice anything. There are really only a few photos from the Creekside Church location. There are street lights in the parking lot but up near the building where they took group photos, the lighting for the picture came from the cellphone/camera light. You can see a street light reflection on the windows but that's it.

Time line from MPD, is The Suspect first appearing on camera at 350am so was already in the building. MB is seen from video from across the road, driving into the parking lot at 416...4 min later she is on camera entering the building. So at this point the suspect was in the building 30 full minutes.

435 first camper arrives (15 min after MB was on camera entering building) first camper waits for others to arrive... WE dont know what time others arrived but MPD will know, 1) from the same surveillance that saw MB driving into parking lot.. MPD would also have the campers (at least 2) because he said THEY went into building together... so it had to be earlier than the 5 am start time.. because 2 calls were received by the 911 operators. And the First Responder's got there very quickly. WE have no idea if/when more campers arrived after the initial campers...

MPD said the Suspect left shortly after the murder. WE dont know what shortly is other than it was before the campers went into the building.

So by my estimates.. from 420 - until the 5 am 911 calls is how long the Suspect had time to kill MB and leave.
Give or take a few minutes depending how long it was that the campers went in, I say Suspect had good 30 to 40 min to kill and leave before the campers went in.

JMHO, MPD knows what time exactly the Suspect was last seen on video and where (camera location). I don't think now especially, that any of the campers that found MB were involved because that can be verified on the time stamps on videos.

Fabulous sleuthing Mimi! Very well thought out. Thank you for addressing! You are our go to gal for layout and directional questions!!!

IMO RB acted very angry at having to be there, but what does he expect, he himself said it didn't surprise him? You do something like that?? Does he just think the dry cleaner should have just cleaned the shirt and moved on. It struck me as kinda "how dare yall question me, waste my time" etc. but then say he completely understands? Which is it RB?? I think we as members of society want to feel bad for this family but IMO every member of this family's pressers are beyond bizarre and leave more questions than answers???

I agree and I asked long ago had anyone heard anything... at all from MB immediate side of family. I haven't seen or heard anyone say they have. I can totally understand why.Not sure where they live (want in obit like normal) just the Mother and siblings names and a little about them .. Makes ya wonder that they are thinking. or does me

Respectfully BBM, Unless BB removed and the readded, this is an incorrect statement.

As of this moment it is showing him to : Married to Missy Bevers

It is incorrect and rumors like this that will cause us not to be able to speculate on other fb. We don't need to add to the rumor mill. JMHO

I wouldn't presume that the OP was mistaken... it is pretty common for people related to the victim to read WS and change things according to the comments here and on other SM. It is very likely he removed her then added her back after reading criticism about the deletion.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I think their statement may be a ruse by LE to lull the perp into letting their guard down.

IMO, any and all LE involved in this investigation are probably working even harder on solving it because of the person using the guise of an officer to commit the crime. I could easily see them taking it as a personal attack on them as well as the victim. I don't think anyone is taking any time off at this stage of the investigation, but that's just a gut feeling I have.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I couldn't agree with you more. I think it likely that LE knows who did it.

Im posting this because it has some beautiful pics of Missy I had not seen before.

And her daughters who must be going through Hell. Her youngest is only 8. :(

http://heavy.com/news/2016/04/missy...l-cleaners-warrant-photos-suspect-wife-vikki/

I did not realize until viewing these pics how very petite MIssy is. With or without working out, her frame is very small. She would be easily overwhelmed. And it may not take more than one strike with a blunt object to really hurt her. :( I know you all have probably seen these pics before but I don't look at many pics or video when looking at cases.

I agree and I asked long ago had anyone heard anything... at all from MB immediate side of family. I haven't seen or heard anyone say they have. I can totally understand why.Not sure where they live (want in obit like normal) just the Mother and siblings names and a little about them .. Makes ya wonder that they are thinking. or does me

This case reminds me of another that was near and dear to my heart in that the victims family never said a word in the press but the ex and all his friends sure did. On FB and on TV. It is almost like IMO they(by their statements) feel justified. Like they were wronged at one time. IMO victims families usually grieve quietly. Not rush to pressers every whipstitch.

Fabulous sleuthing Mimi! Very well thought out. Thank you for addressing! You are our go to gal for layout and directional questions!!!

LOL thanks but not sure about all that but I appreaciate your kind words. Seems more I look at the pictures and read something .. I having to continue to readjust my thinking ;) which is good. Gotta keep open minded. I want to find that door that suppose to have the handle off. Thought someone posted a picture or something .If anyone remembers a wee bit about it will ya remind me. THANKS>

With regards to the mention that the class was moving, the FB post that Missy made on the evening prior to her murder:

Missy was due to hold two (2) classes on the morning of 18th April.

The first class was to commence at 5am - with the venue as the Midlothian Church of Christ (outside, or under the awning if it was raining).

The second class (nothing to do with the Midlothian church venue) was to be held at 9am.

This 9am class was originally to be held at the Midlothian Conference Centre. This is the class that was moved to another venue - Midlothian Civic Center.

Both classes were cancelled.

<modsnip>

At 5 ? If the class was to be held at 5 , then I would think more than 2 campers would have shown up by then. Maybe some were not coming in due to the rain that morning. But it also explains why perp is milling around waiting so long. That is cutting it really close. Maybe Missy was even running a few minutes ' late' that morning herself or later than normal. Maybe during those 30 minutes, on a normal day with good weather, Missy would have already been there and setting up and perp knew this. Perp's gotta be a camper , ex camper , spouse of a camper IMHO.
Well, let me change that last bit. I guess anyone who knew her schedule closely could be a perp, especially since she posted regularly about the time she would be doing things. Definitely someone in her trusted group of ' friends'.

Good morning everyone. :)

I'm hoping for a major break in the case today. Or, really, just any news at all.

At 5 ? If the class was to be held at 5 , then I would think more than 2 campers would have shown up by then. Maybe some were not coming in due to the rain that morning. But it also explains why perp is milling around waiting so long. That is cutting it really close. Maybe Missy was even running a few minutes ' late' that morning herself or later than normal. Maybe during those 30 minutes, on a normal day with good weather, Missy would have already been there and setting up and perp knew this. Perp's gotta be a camper , ex camper , spouse of a camper IMHO.
Well, let me change that last bit. I guess anyone who knew her schedule closely could be a perp, especially since she posted regularly about the time she would be doing things. Definitely someone in her trusted group of ' friends'.

I agree.

I wouldn't presume that the OP was mistaken... it is pretty common for people related to the victim to read WS and change things according to the comments here and on other SM. It is very likely he removed her then added her back after reading criticism about the deletion.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Respectfully, I do understand that.But I started following this and read his fb and have every day, I have always seen it state married to Missy Bevers. It doesnt show up as any added events (but I think that can be adjusted to show events or whatever getting married/adding spouse is called) JMHO

(?!) I was just now on BB's FB page, and he has "married to Missy Bevers" as his status.

Perhaps BB should make his FB page private because of the dissection, speculation and judgment from the public.

That was last Monday. I bet someone else, locally, said something and he changed it back!

This killer knew that MB would be found by the fellow campers within a very quick timeline.
And it would be a gruesome finding for them (sorry)

So what was **she** trying to say? She could've killed MB at different locations/timeframe but chose this time right before her class.

Was this killer mad at MB & the entire concept of the fitness of CG? Was this killer not taking her meds due to a recent childbirth/breast feeding?

(& I have switched my theory of the killer being a male in the beginning to now thinking its a female).

All moo

<modsnip>

i looked at it on Monday and it was not there. He must of put it back because someone said something to him about it.

The mistake I made was not rechecking it last night. I saw it and it upset me. I was not trying to start rumors. I am new and hardly ever post because I am so afraid of saying the wrong thing. Guess I will go back to just reading.

:thinking: Cant say as in not sure or CAN'T say part of stuff we keeping close to the vest?

Updated 4/22/2016
"The department has accepted offers of help from other municipal police, as well as the FBI, ATF and the U.S. Marshals Service. Authorities have yet to determine a motive and can’t say whether they suspect one or more people." http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...t-them-to-die-believes-she-was-targeted.html/

I must have missed it, prior to today. I only jut read that LE has video of MB arriving from video taken from buisness across the street. Please someone confirm if this is correct or not? If so, wouldn't they also have video of the suspect arriving.

I don't know. That's weird though?! MOO.

Arlington is a "big city" PD, prob has more experience with homicide and a greater amount of resources, and close in physical distance to Midlothian. I don't find it that odd that they are helping. MOO. Can you explain why you find this to be weird?

This killer knew that MB would be found by the fellow campers within a very quick timeline.
And it would be a gruesome finding for them (sorry)

So what was **she** trying to say? She could've killed MB at different locations/timeframe but chose this time right before her class.

Was this killer mad at MB & the entire concept of the fitness of CG?

(& I have switched my theory of the killer being a male in the beginning to now thinking its a female).

All moo

I have been thinking about that a lot - if this was someone Missy knew, or someone that knew Missy's routine well, why pick that exact time? It would provide a very short window for the killer to escape, among other things.

This takes me back to my theory that the killer is a jealous wife. Missy's classes were said to be co-ed. I believe that there is a wife of one of the men who attend her camps who believes that Missy and the woman's husband are having an affair. Whether or not they actually were, who knows, but that is what the suspect in my theory here believes. She doesn't like the fact that her husband wakes up early each morning and goes to work out with Missy. Maybe they also attend the same gym together, who knows. Regardless, this woman is not happy and believes there is more going on. So, she snaps.

She knows that her husband will be arriving that morning for the camp, as will others who may have witnessed what the wife considers to be inappropriate behavior between her husband and Missy, even if nothing is really going on (that is her perception). So, she chooses this time frame. It's risky, but she knows that her husband (and other campers) will see Missy dead and that is what she wants - to hurt or psychologically damage her husband. The only way she could do that is by ensuring that he showed up to what she thinks is his mistress being found dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dallasstar1968